Murray's Rep Attacks Jackson Suicide Defense
April 04, 2010, 09:55:26 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Attorneys for singer’s doctor say it’s premature to discuss strategy

Damian Dovarganes / AP file
Dr. Conrad Murray’s team is attacking a new report that says his defense strategy will be to claim that pop singer Michael Jackson killed himself with a propofol overdose.
 View related photos

Access Hollywood
updated 7:07 p.m. ET, Sun., April 4, 2010
LOS ANGELES - Dr. Conrad Murray’s team is attacking a new report that claims to know his defense strategy in the coming Michael Jackson homicide case.

“We do not know what sources to which TMZ is referring,” a Murray rep told Access Hollywoodin a statement on Sunday. “We only know it didn’t come from [attorney] Ed [Chernoff] who has the final word.”

The rep added that they “will not be trying the case in the press,” and were waiting to see how the prosecution intended to approach the case.
In any case, it is premature to discuss defense strategy,” the rep said. “Dr. Murray’s defense will depend on the People’s theory of prosecution, which has not yet been made available to the defense team.”

Earlier on Sunday, TMZ reported that the defense team would claim that it was the King of Pop who injected himself with a fatal dose of the anesthetic propofol — not Murray.

The doctor, who served as a personal physician to Jackson during the icon’s final weeks, is due in court on Monday.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for posting.  This clears up that TMZ report.  I wonder why did TMZ come up with that story, besides the heads up that Murray wont go to jail?

"Dr. Murray’s defense will depend on the People’s theory of prosecution"  What do they mean by this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
Thanks for posting.  This clears up that TMZ report.  I wonder why did TMZ come up with that story, besides the heads up that Murray wont go to jail?

"Dr. Murray’s defense will depend on the People’s theory of prosecution"  What do they mean by this?

Exactly.. why would Murrays defence depend on the prosecution??   Either you tell the truth of what happened that day, or you dont..   you dont wait until the prosecution makes their case until you pip up with your version!!!!

So ridiculous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"

That is what I was thinking too.  I was like huh :shock:  :?:
Very strange to me.  I am going back to my padded cell in order to prep for the CM media circus on the 5th. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :(  :(  :( .  I am so nervous for tomorrow, but I wil be strong for MJ.  MJ, I love you with all my heart.  You are my star! ;)  ;)  God bless you, MJ.  We all love you the most! ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

777  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

You know I was never one who really believed in the number theory and was kinda annoying at times for me. :oops:  Sorry for being honest...     But I am seriously realizing that all these coincidences with the 7's and other numbers is a little odd, I am a firm believer in "there are no coincidences in life", well to have this many coincidences anyway is just not right in my eyes, it's very fishy. :?  :roll:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Jennie"
You know I was never one who really believed in the number theory and was kinda annoying at times for me. :oops:  Sorry for being honest...     But I am seriously realizing that all these coincidences with the 7's and other numbers is a little odd, I am a firm believer in "there are no coincidences in life", well to have this many coincidences anyway is just not right in my eyes, it's very fishy. :?  :roll:  :?

I thought like you, did not put much faith in theories with numerology, but is a lot of coincidences that 90% of stories about MJ the number 7 appears in some way explicitly or not ... .. and our friend TS already taught enough about the meaning of the number 7 ..so im starting to beLIEve  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where is TMZ getting their information, they ask????

Hmmmmm.....I wonder!

Where did they get the information that Michael Jackson "died"? And how is it possible that they were the first to report it?

A this show...there's a man behind this curtain. This is more entertaining than any movie I've ever seen!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Oh..and how is it premature to talk about a defense strategy when the trial is tomorrow?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Quote from: "neversaynever"

The rep added that they “will not be trying the case in the press,” and were waiting to see how the prosecution intended to approach the case.
In any case, it is premature to discuss defense strategy,” the rep said. “Dr. Murray’s defense will depend on the People’s theory of prosecution, which has not yet been made available to the defense team.”

Lol...i just love it, love it! As u guys said or he s telling the truth or he s adjusting his story to the prosecutions theory and lying...this sounds ridiculous to say the least

and lmao@accesshollywood...sure the are so much more reliable than TMZ. They dont name their sources either "a Murray rep told Access hollywood"...his name please?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Where is TMZ getting their information, they ask????

Hmmmmm.....I wonder!

Where did they get the information that Michael Jackson "died"? And how is it possible that they were the first to report it?

A this show...there's a man behind this curtain. This is more entertaining than any movie I've ever seen!!

just wait and see...this is gonna be a movie, too. i'm just waiting to see the ad: 'the michael jackson inside story' or something. everything that happened since june 25 is all being collected 'someplace else' (where michael ived in his short film 'ghost') and sooner or later we'll get to see a full fledged movie! with the whole medium being taken 'to another level' (mike's  words when asked in 2005 what is up next: 'movies...but taking the medium to another level') regarding the making of it.

and this disclaimer here is just what happened with every 'newsbit' so far. one day the story, next day it gets debunked or changed. the newsfeed is also coming from 'someplace else', IMO. no other explanation possible to me.

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Quote from: "mjaliveomg"
777  :lol:

LOL...good one! i was tryin' to stay away from the numbers, cuz it's all too confusing already...but i guess it's something we should def pay very close attention to. especially when things are going crazy like now, this is the thing to rely on! thanx for seeing that!

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions