mjboogieTopic starter

Are We Running out of Time?
December 05, 2009, 11:03:08 PM
I am wondering are we running out of clues? I am wondering if everything has died down if we should still be investigating? Is MJ gonna return to us? Just seem so quiet and all. We have found many inconsistencies, clues, pictures, videos, the works.... but still no MJ. Which of course makes me verrrry sad. I am wondering if we are reading too much into things, honestly, the media is quiet..... eerily quiet. Do you all think MJ will return? I kinda feel that if he has indeed pulled off this hoax. he did it for the reason not to return and to be able to enjoy a quiet life. Are we making this hard for him to do?  I wish we had the address to the encino house to just write a loving letter for Momma Katherine. Just letting her know how much we love MJ and would like for him to come back u know? Feel like the clues are getting lesser and lesser. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Are We Running out of Time?
December 05, 2009, 11:09:36 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
I am wondering are we running out of clues? I am wondering if everything has died down if we should still be investigating? Is MJ gonna return to us? Just seem so quiet and all. We have found many inconsistencies, clues, pictures, videos, the works.... but still no MJ. Which of course makes me verrrry sad. I am wondering if we are reading too much into things, honestly, the media is quiet..... eerily quiet. Do you all think MJ will return? I kinda feel that if he has indeed pulled off this hoax. he did it for the reason not to return and to be able to enjoy a quiet life. Are we making this hard for him to do?  I wish we had the address to the encino house to just write a loving letter for Momma Katherine. Just letting her know how much we love MJ and would like for him to come back u know? Feel like the clues are getting lesser and lesser. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

It is because the media is quiet that concerns me.  Obviously there is some collusion going on and no one is able to talk about it.  It must be something enormously powerful and/or dangerous to shut them up.  I am starting to feel very uneasy about what might have happened to Michael and who or what was involved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

December 06, 2009, 01:39:23 AM
No...if you ask me, Michael will never come back to his fans. If alive he is now somewhere recovering his health and after that he will be very busy with his plans : a huge film or more, new beautiful songs , his children, his businesses, his charities aso but never back to stage. After I read a lot about him in my almost desperate trying to know the real Michael Jackson, now I'm sure that he was the one who decided when and how his life as an entertainer would end.
Unfortunately, the time doesn't forgive anyone and we all get older and older(if lucky) and the aged people are not beautiful, sexy and best dancers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

Crescendo

December 06, 2009, 01:44:24 AM
I know what youre saying, mjboogie. I always do a search on Michael almost everyday at least twice a day to see if there is anything interesting in the headlines. but these last couple days (after the forum shut down) its been kinda quiet. so of course it got me a little worried.

but I think there will still be alot going. there is still a reality show debuting soon which could possibly be filled with clues or interesting facts. this is it wil be released on dvd with many hours of new footage that wasnt shown in theaters. a tribute concert next year that jermaine is putting together.

and a supposed investigation going..

so keep your chin up. theres still alot of things comming up.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 06, 2009, 03:35:32 AM
Every time I'm feeling like there's not going to be anything more happening, then something unexpected happens, such as MJHD drama, or TIAI insight, or a new posted video or Twitter news, on and on. I think we're going to have MJ on the drip for as long as it takes till his return. Boy that would be a tall order. "You got me working working day and night."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2009, 03:37:34 PM
I have a feeling that there is nothing more to really find..Everything that was to be found has been found...We are at the next stage or the downward run to the end or the reveal...
Clues are there but are now appearing here..According to this site there will be 7 weeks of clues given and then at the end we are to decide where and who is sending out these things and if we believe it or not...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This hoax death is becoming some kind of religion among the faithful believers...There must be more to come...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We are the music makers and
We are the dreamers of the dreams

December 06, 2009, 04:22:40 PM
we  are still learning mjswendy although we have figured out the hoax part we need to now get into the why... the message he is sending..he wants us to listen to him..  I BELIVE HE HAS leaked into the internet now maybe applehead joe was him, dont loose the faith let it simmer...hell be back   this is to important to him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" if you belive clap your hands" Peter pan.

MJJ1982

December 06, 2009, 04:49:20 PM
All we can do is sit back, wait and see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

December 06, 2009, 05:55:26 PM
I have lots of patience on my backpack  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2009, 06:02:24 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"

The address for the Encino house is:
4641 HAYVENHURST AVE
ENCINO CA  91436-3251

I don't know if they accept mail there though, everyone is familiar with the house number.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2009, 08:58:23 PM
thanks for the address...I am going to write a letter to them.

TO Kathrine and family

I am so sorry for the way things have turned out for your son Michael. He is a very sweet and loving soul, and no one has the right to treat him like anything besides and human being and a great Entertainer. I have then and do feel sorry that he is not able to have a regular life like the rest of us. Sadly we have all watched him grow and turn into a wonderful person, who just wanted to be loved and understood.
I am very proud of Michael for shining through it all and putting on a brave front, in spite of all that was tossed his way. He really has lived up to the "Smile" song he had done and always will. The tabloids then and even now are still trying to mark him as something weird and unreal, along with some of his so called friends.
WE the real people, who have always beLIEved in Michael Jackson, will always be HERE for him, no matter what has happened. That being said, we are having some problems dealing with a few things, but WE are working through it in a different way then any of you might be. We the people are seeking the truth for Michael in one way or another, but it is all with L.O.V.E.
I (we) are hoping Michael will be proud of the amount of work we are putting into this, giving our time and efforts to his truth, that so needs to be heard. There are many, and I do mean MANY of us all over the world who are connected because of him, and we stand together as one for him. To heal the world,seek the truth, and love to all no matter what. We firmly beLIEve, good news doesn't sell, as your son was so nice to say a few times for us, and it has been proven by him many times.
Now, on a personal note for all of us, his extended family, would just like to thank you for sticking by Michael through all of this.
In Our Darkest Hour
In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care?
Will You Be There?
In My Trials
And My Tribulations
Through Our Doubts
And Frustrations
In My Violence
In My Turbulence
Through My Fear
And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain "PAINS"
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I'll Never Let You Part
For You're Always In My Heart.
Please Remember the Time, as You Are Not Alone in this battle, as we are all Speechless when it comes to Michael. Will You Be There, as we still feel him, and will Keep The Faith. We have heard and seen his Childhood.
Know that we don't just think of him as a Icon, or a Entertainer, King Of Pop, but as a human being who deserves his Privacy with his children, we know he is Unbreakable, Invincible and Threatened, but we will Whatever Happens, Don't Stop Til You Get Enough, We're Almost There.
Take care, we will do what we can from our end, L.O.V.E. always MJ's extended FAMILY, the real FANS.

Let me know if this would be ok to send
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
SAVE UR CASH, DON\'T BUY TABLOID TRASH.

]

mjboogieTopic starter

December 06, 2009, 10:11:36 PM
Are u really gonna send it? It sounds great. I am sorta glad that you haven't mentioned the hoax although I kinda would like you to elaborate on us missing him in more detail . We shouldnt hint at the hoax should we?  We would like the family to know that we miss him tremendously and his absence has had many different impacts on our lives? I don't know sounds good , you can send it or you can get a few more responses in the forum before sending it.. but it is a winner to me though :)  :) HEY! I KNOW! We really don't know if they receive mail there do we? It would be good if Momma Katherine could let us know that she did receive the letter so our efforts will not be in vain. You can put that in there. Please Momma Katherine let us know that you have received the letter. :)  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions