Scroll down please ,the update is down the page  ;)
I have searched for hours about Michael and Elvis.And I have to say that the resemblance in striking.I wrote a long post before but my stupid laptop decided to stop working  :x   :)
So I have to make it short.(

I think that Michael was a witness to a drug enforcement agency.That is the reason why Dr Conrad Murray is on the trial.He was caught by DEA (with Michaels help)
Anybody who is a witness to any drug enforcement agency is necessary to protect. Maybe this and all the threats and lawsuits against him lead him to the witness protection program.

Michael was  the  prisoner of his own fame.He had many reasons to leave his life behind.Because of his incredible popularity,he was the recipient of several death threats and he was concerned about the safety of his children.
Michael had the means to fake his own death.He is accused of destroying himself with drugs.
I believe that  he knew what he was doing .Witness protection program was the only get away from this fish bowl life.
The King of pop is indeed dead but Michael Joe Jackson with a new identity is very well alive  ;)
Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 01:26:53 AM by Muinasjutumaja
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.

Re: Unsolved mystery ?
April 05, 2010, 02:06:32 PM
Interesting post, but by the beginning I thought there was going to be something about Elvis...? :)
Off topic: could you tell me what your nick name stands for? What language is it? It reminds me of my own language :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sunflower shower for Mr Jackson
--

rasyte

April 05, 2010, 02:11:29 PM
Elvis is in witness protection program.
 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

April 05, 2010, 02:45:14 PM
It supposed to be about both of them but my computer broke down just as I tried to post it  :x So I just wrote a short cut about Mike.
I will try to find some time tomorrow and write it down again  because I think these two men has a lot more in common than we think we know.And yes I also think that  Elvis is in the witness protection program. ;)

Off topic:
My nickname means The House of Fairy Tales (It is in Estonian ) Quite close   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 12:26:15 AM
I think Elvis could already be out of WPS program due to his age no one can recognize him anyway.
Although I like this option, I would not want Michael stay there forever. What is the Murrey's relevance to drugs any way? What exactly he did? Was he among "WANTED" people? There were no other ways to get him, but trough Michael's "death"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

April 06, 2010, 09:17:44 AM
It is said that Murray provided James Brown with medications, too. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Unsolved mystery ?UPDATE ,please read
April 07, 2010, 01:00:22 AM
Ok I here are all the coincedences of the`` deaths`` of Elvis and Michael.

1)Saying goodbye
Michael:Dr Arnold Klein told in an interview to TMZ that the last time Michael visited the office he went to see all the staff and felt like he was saying goodbye to every one.Randy Phillips told that on june 24th after the rehearsals Michael told him :`` Thank you for getting me this far,I get it from here``.

Elvis: Two days before his alleged death, Elvis telephoned a friend of his named Miss Foster (Elvis had been friends with her for a long time because she reminded him of his mother). He told her that he wasn't planning on going on the upcoming tour. She asked him if he had canceled it, and he said that he had not. When she asked if he was ill, he said that he was fine, and that she should not ask any more questions or tell anyone anything, and that she should not believe anything she reads. He told her that his troubles would all soon be over, and that he would call her in a few weeks. The author of 'Elvis Where Are You?' writes that Miss Foster took a polygraph test regarding this story, and that she was not lying.

2)Legal papers
Michael: His name is written wrong on the death certificate.It`s Michael Joe Jackson not Michael Joseph Jackson.

Elvis:Elvis' name is misspelled on his tombstone. Elvis' full name is Elvis 'Aron' Presley..., not Elvis 'Aaron' Presley. His father would not have let this happen. When Elvis was born, his name was misspelled on his birth certificate and his father went to great lengths to get the error corrected. The spelling of Elvis' name was very important to the Presley family.

3) Alzheimer ?

Michael : Michaels sister Janet always seems to forget where she was ,when she heard the news about her brothers ``death``.Once she was in New-York ,then in Atlanta.

Elvis: Priscilla made wildly contradictory statements about where she was on the night of Elvis' death.  Elvis' road manager let it slip that he was worried about Priscilla and daughterLisa Marie at Graceland after Elvis' death -- a time period when Priscilla was SUPPOSED to be in Los Angeles.

4) Funerals

Michael: There where no other cameras allowed to the private funeral on september third.Only one that was controlled by the Jacksons.

Elvis:The Elvis estate demanded that no cameras be brought to the funeral.

5)Confusion

Michael:We have heard many stories about Mike and how he was found.Once on the floor,then in the livingroom,dr Murrays bedroom.Prince was there,he was not there,kids saw him ,then they didn`t.

Elvis:. The medical examiner's report says that the body was found in the bathroom in a rigor-mortised condition. The homicide report says that the body was found in the bedroom 'unconscious'.

6)Facing the truth

Michael:
Jermaine told for the radioshow that Michael was no longer with us way before he arrived to the airport.
When LaToya arrived to the hospital on June 25th , she asked the nurse how is her brother and the nurse said :``He is fine ``.

Elvis:  Joe Esposito said, on the Geraldo show June 18, 1990, "In the first place, how can hecommit suicide?  He's living in Kalamazoo, Michigan."

PS! Elvis' manager, Colonel Tom Parker, had once created a new identity for himself. He came to this country as an illegal immigrant from Holland, but through various connections managed to create an elaborate identity complete with a passport, birth certificate, drivers' license, and social security number. He would have known how to give Elvis a second life.
Maybe Michael corroborated with the government to expose the organized crime ring in exchange for protection - perhaps in the form of a new life and identity compliments of the witness relocation program.
Remember that Murray had some sort of connections with James Brown also ?

What more these two men have in common ?
Both of them :
* ``died`` before their famous tours
*where accused of  destroying themselves with drugs
*Had over 600 FBI pages about them
*many threats against them
*one friend in common
Reverend Jesse Jackson was connected to Elvis Presley before and after his ``death``.As you know he is also known as a close friend of Mike.Coincidence ??? I do not think so  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Java

Quote from: "Muinasjutumaja"
Scroll down please ,the update is down the page  ;)
I have searched for hours about Michael and Elvis.And I have to say that the resemblance in striking.I wrote a long post before but my stupid laptop decided to stop working  :x   :)
So I have to make it short.(

I think that Michael was a witness to a drug enforcement agency.That is the reason why Dr Conrad Murray is on the trial.He was caught by DEA (with Michaels help)
Anybody who is a witness to any drug enforcement agency is necessary to protect. Maybe this and all the threats and lawsuits against him lead him to the witness protection program.

Michael was  the  prisoner of his own fame.He had many reasons to leave his life behind.Because of his incredible popularity,he was the recipient of several death threats and he was concerned about the safety of his children.
Michael had the means to fake his own death.He is accused of destroying himself with drugs.
I believe that  he knew what he was doing .Witness protection program was the only get away from this fish bowl life.
The King of pop is indeed dead but Michael Joe Jackson with a new identity is very well alive  ;)

I don't think the DEA is going to pretend someone's dead to and bring manslaughter charges against someone over propofol, which isn't a controlled substance to begin with.
There are bigger fish to fry in the world of drugs.

If Dr. Murray is a pill pusher then they'd just nail him for that.  That's another issue all together.  But I doubt that Dr. Murray was drug pusher and he didn't seem to be prescribing anything out of the ordinary for Michael.  Anna-Nicole Smith's former boyfriend, Howard K. Stern and two others are on trial right now for supplying Anna-Nicole with pills to the extreme.  I always liked Anna.  Was sad about her passing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DrtyDian-a

elvis_/  moonwalk_/

It has been more than a year since anyone has commented on this topic. I am new to the forums and playing catch-up. However, I really do feel a need to comment on this topic. I agree that it is unlikely that the DEA would be part of some elaborate hoax to go after a doctor for small time drug charges. Yes, there certainly are bigger fish to fry when it comes to narcotics. Nevertheless, I am not about to dismiss the idea of MJ being in the Witness Protection Program (WPP).

:idea: Let me explain:
I used to think the idea of such a thing was ludicrous. However, I am involved in a local case that stinks to high heaven off a hoax pointing to the WPP. It is plausible that the government would go to great lengths to achieve their agenda, even to the point of perpetuating a massive hoax. MJ is a megastar. How on earth do you explain his sudden disappearance? You tell the world he died and do everything you can to make it seem real. Unfortunately, the government is not so good at fully covering their tracks and being consistent; therefore, a lot of discrepancies have cropped up, and they have underestimated the intelligence of the general public, as well as avid MJ fans.

No, I do not think the idea is off the wall (pardon the pun… ok, I did that deliberately… just roll with it. LOL). I think it is possible that MJ was helping the government in some way and had no choice but to be placed in protective custody. I am also beginning to believe that Elvis truly did not die in 1977, and I do buy the WPP in his case. I think it was a drug case in Elvis’ case. Nixon was really cracking down during those days, and Elvis was an admirer of law enforcement to the point of being willing to do anything he could to help them. He was performing in Vegas. Elvis had been performing in Las Vegas for seven years at the time of his “death.” He KNEW people. Vegas = Organized Crime = Drugs = Money. It was not pretty during the Mob era, it isn’t pretty now, and I seriously doubt it was Vegas was any less corrupt during the late 70’s. Anyway, it makes sense. The difference I see between the Elvis WPP possibility and the MJ WPP possibility is the reason for it. I do not buy the drug angle. Could Michael know something about corruption within our own government? Possibly. This theory could account for the lack of investigative enthusiasm on the part of the LAPD. If you know someone is fine because they are in the WPP, it is hard to feign interest in the investigation. Their slip-ups were probably due to being puppets on a string to those of higher authority. I am sure only a handful of people were privy to information; the rest were told to do as they were told and not to ask questions. The irritation and confusion from this would easily come across as a lack of enthusiasm for  the case. Could it be a case of international terrorism? Maybe. MJ had lived overseas and may have been privy to some information that someone thought he could be trusted with simply because they thought that the way the U.S.  had treated him might make him hate this country. Now, if it does have something to do with drugs, I would have to lean toward international drug cartels. That is the only thing big enough to make the WPP due to drugs theory plausible.

What about Conrad Murray? I think it is possible he knows what is going on, but does not know exactly where MJ is. He has probably been assured that all will be fine, and his payday is coming if he willingly plays the role of scapegoat. Why would the government do this? The government will do most anything to keep up appearances. Only the most naïve of people would think otherwise. As for the Jackson family, I think their lack of sadness and their happiness and laughter can be explained by the fact that they were a bit in shock about being told that MJ is fine and in the WPP. As for the kids, I think they know that Daddy is on holiday for an extended period of time and that they cannot say anything. I believe Paris’ emotion was real at the memorial, but it was because she was upset. She is a sensitive young girl; a Daddy’s girl.

MJ being in the WPP would also explain the discrepancies, Freudian slips, and other actions of the Jackson family. They were shocked, but life also has to go on and this one difficult secret to always keep. Slip-ups are bound to happen. Fortunately, no one has come out and admitted everything.  I am not sure who all could possibly know. I would not think that the government or MJ would want everyone in on it, that is for sure. Despite the government being in charge of the WPP, I believe that if this is the answer to the hoax, MJ asked for protection, is calling most of the shots, and is collaborating with government officials to ensure that everything is carried out as he wants it carried out.

Ok, I will take that straight jacket now. I see you holding it out for me… is your other hand pointing to the padded room? bounce/  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll Never Make Me Stay/So Take Your Weight Off Of Me/I Know Your Every Move/So Won't You Just Let Me Be

DrtyDian-a

Do I believe this hoax carries a message from MJ? You betcha! I lean most toward the theory of U.S. government corruption, but I also think international terrorism plays a role. I think MJ is trying to tell us to be better people. Treat each other better, take nothing for granted, be nice to the planet, etc.; all stuff he has been relaying through his music for years. However, I also think he is telling us to wake up and stop trusting our corrupt government. Far too many people still turn a blind eye to the government, trusting them to carry on and run this country as they see fit. However, the government is not some innocent victim. THey are corrupt, causing and bringing on trouble themselves. We, the people, are the victims. If we don't all wake up soon, it will be too late.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll Never Make Me Stay/So Take Your Weight Off Of Me/I Know Your Every Move/So Won't You Just Let Me Be