Re: The Coke Connection: AEG!
April 05, 2010, 04:37:58 PM
I've read that Michael preferred Diet Pepsi to Coke products.  And isn't that what he asked for on planes, wine in a Diet Pepsi can?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

April 05, 2010, 04:41:04 PM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
I've read that Michael preferred Diet Pepsi to Coke products.  And isn't that what he asked for on planes, wine in a Diet Pepsi can?

Yes, and 7UP
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 05:04:09 PM
Karen Faye just twittered "Michael never drank a Coca Cola in my presence".
This is it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 05:34:38 PM
Quote from: "Lady J"

you know...for being so poor and barely able to pay attorney fees or child support, murray looks pretty well-fed and well-kept. hmmm.

also, why is murray a giant? or is his lawyer just abnormally small in stature?

this would be a good picture to place captions on. murray's lawyer "mmm this coke is so refreshing and delicious. conrad move a little to the right, tmz needs the garbage can in the background." murray-"oh damn. michael told you to hold the coke cup a little higher. product placement!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

April 05, 2010, 05:51:06 PM
CONSPIRACY!!   They all in bed together!  02, AEG, SONY, Dr Murray, TMZ...   MONEY!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 06:17:02 PM
Reminds me of the 1970's song/commercial...

I'd Like to Buy the World a Coke

I'd like to buy the world a home and furnish it with love,
Grow apple trees and honey bees, and snow white turtle doves.

I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony,
I'd like to buy the world a Coke and keep it company.

(Repeat the last two lines, and in the background)
It's the real thing, Coke is what the world wants today.

(I agree, it 100% looks like a photo for a commercial...)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 06:29:53 PM
"Anything, anything, anything for money..."

Someone made a good point that it is likely each time he gets his photo taken, he gets paid for it from the paps.  If he's as desperate for money as he says he is, that very well may be true.  It's pretty sick, if that's true.
Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 06:32:40 PM by kingofmystery
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

April 05, 2010, 06:30:10 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
CONSPIRACY!!   They all in bed together!  02, AEG, SONY, Dr Murray, TMZ...   MONEY!!!

Agree 100%!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 06:33:42 PM
Quote from: "virgo75"

Agree 100%!

Yep.  Agreed, 1000%.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

April 05, 2010, 07:25:57 PM
Quote from: "SeeingClues"
Hello everyone,
I haven't posted on here in a long time but I see you are all talking about the oddities with all of these Coca-Cola images and references lately and I found something very interesting.

Looks like AEG and Coca-Cola are important business partners!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I just posted this in my blog and thought you would all be interested. :)

Much love,
-SC

Full text of article:
The O2 Announces Major New Sponsor: Coca-Cola

AEG Europe, owners and operators of The O2, are delighted to announce that ‘Coca-Cola' has become their official pouring rights partner. The three year deal includes both The O2 arena and indigo2, The O2's more intimate 2,300 capacity music venue.

‘Coca-Cola' products being served at the venue include ‘Coke', ‘Diet Coke', ‘Coke Zero', ‘Sprite', ‘Fanta', ‘Powerade' and ‘Relentless'.

‘Coca-Cola' will develop a customer engagement programme with The O2 that will include benefits for consumers at the venue. This will focus on competitions and cross promotions with their consumer website, ‘Coke Zone'.

Paul Samuels, Executive Director of Sponsorship at AEG Europe, commented: "I'm thrilled that ‘Coca-Cola' have come on board as a founding partner at The O2. Last year The O2 arena sold 1.8 million tickets making it the world's most popular music venue, and since opening over ten million visitors have come through the doors. These figures, along with the great time people have at the venue, will offer ‘Coca-Cola' unrivalled brand awareness. We will work closely with ‘Coca-Cola' over the next year to help them achieve their customer engagement goals and to maximise all sponsorship opportunities at the venue."

Cathryn Sleight, Marketing Director for Coca-Cola Great Britain, added: "The O2 has firmly put itself on the map as THE entertainment venue in the UK, if not the world. We have seen what other founding partners have achieved at The O2 and CCGB's aim is to ensure we capitalize on our sponsorship. This fantastic opportunity, from provding our wide portfolio of great-tasting drinks to offering exclusve prizes to consumers on ‘Coke Zone', opens the channel for us to maximise dialogue with O2 customers. CCGB has had a long association with AEG in the United States and we are pleased to be extending this relationship to the UK."

‘Coca-Cola' joins a prestigious list of brands that are commercial partners of The O2. These are adidas, ADT, BMW, Credit Suisse, InBev, NatWest, NEC, Nestle, O2 and Visa.

The sponsorship of the venue is effective immediately.

Ends

For information about AEG or The O2 please contact Lucy Ellison on 020 8463 2572 or email You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Editor's Notes:

'Coke','Coca-Cola', 'Coke Zero', 'Coke Zone', 'diet Coke', 'Sprite', 'Fanta', 'Powerade' and 'Relentless' are registered trade marks of the Coca-Cola Company

The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 450 sparkling and still brands.  Along with ‘Coca-Cola', recognized as the world's most valuable brand, the Company's portfolio includes 12 other billion dollar brands, including ‘Diet Coke', ‘Fanta', ‘Sprite', ‘Coca-Cola Zero', ‘glaceau vitaminwater', ‘Powerade', ‘Minute Maid' and ‘Georgia Coffee'.  Globally, it is the No. 1 provider of sparkling beverages, juices and juice drinks and ready-to-drink teas and coffees.  Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, consumers in more than 200 countries enjoy the Company's beverages at a rate of 1.5 billion servings a day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, the Company is focused on initiatives that protect the environment, conserve resources and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate.  For more information about the Company, please visit the website at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

About AEG & The O2

AEG is one of the leading sports and entertainment presenters in the world.   It owns or operates some of the world's best arenas and theatres, numerous sports franchises including the Los Angeles Kings (NHL) and The David Beckham Academy, and a collection of companies dedicated to producing, promoting and presenting world-class live entertainment.

In May 2005, AEG announced that it would transform the former Millennium Dome and the surrounding area into the UK's most exciting and technically advanced music, sport and entertainment destination. It has been renamed The O2 and opened in June 2007.

The centrepiece of the multi-million pound development is the 20,000 capacity indoor arena, the most popular music arena in the world.  It hosted over 150 world-class music, entertainment and sport events in its first year of opening. There is also a live music venue - indigO2 - with a capacity of 2,300, The O2 bubble - a state of the art exhibition space that is host of Gunter Von Hagen's Bodyworlds exhibition and will soon house The British Music Experience, a permanent, high-tech, interactive music exhibition, an 11 cinema complex, and a vibrant ‘Entertainment District' featuring a variety of bars, restaurants, and leisure facilities including the newly opened nightclub, Matter.  

In 2008 The O2 was named International Arena of the Year and Best New Major Concert Venue at the Pollstar Industry Awards, Venue of the Year at the Music Week Awards, Venue of the Year at The Event Services Association and Favourite Venue at the TPI Awards.

In Zone 2 of London's Underground, The O2 is situated on the Greenwich Peninsula next to the North Greenwich station on the Jubilee Line, which provides direct access to central London in less than twenty minutes. Thames Clippers, fast-speed catamarans run a ferry service from central London to the QEII pier next to the venue every 20 minutes.  

The O2 is an official venue for the 2012 Olympics hosting both the gymnastic and basketball events.

AEG employs more than 3,000 staff in over 45 operating companies worldwide. Its international head office is in Los Angeles, and its European headquarters is based in London.
Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
Good work - now it makes sense

DTD, what are your thoughts? I have gone blank with all this Coca-Cola stuff...

Well.. initial thoughts are that its "one in the eye" to Pepsi.. i know Michael never wanted to do those endorsements back in the 80's and was forced into into it by his family.. and then the burning incident happened.

Also.. this is obvious product placement. The photo is staged which means Dr Murray is a willing participant in this... he is being paid to advertise Coca Cola.. him and his legal team and they are in it with TMZ!!!

AEG and O2 are connected to Coca Cola who had a deal to sell exclusively at the O2 arena... so that means Dr Murray is in bed with them. He is taking the money from them to do this and so are TMZ...

seems like a big conspiracy to me and doesnt make sense.. well not to a normal, moral person. Dr Murray keeps saying he is inoccent. So why would he do this? He says Michael was a friend of his and he is mourning his death.... so why make money like this on the eve of his murder trial???

Money - sell your soul to the devil for it.

Thank you girl, I love how you string all of this together. I was thinking about something like that, but was afraid to post, because it isn't good news for the hoax...AEG and Coca Cola team up, Murray is like advertising for Coke, Michael has been called a demanding addict to Coca Cola and Propofol (he liked to push it in, remember?) and all of this reported by TMZ...Now they have mentioned about this judge who is tough, smart and has some knowledge on addiction...it seems all like a joke to me at times, but sometimes it seems like a murder plot and cover up. :?

I can say is Bravo!  SeeingClues, God bless you for this excellent information about AEG and the Coke Connection.  God bless you, DancingtheDream, for bringing your excellent ability of stringing clues together for me.  I appreciate your help! Thank you so much.  God bless all for your dedication and your love to MJ! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

April 05, 2010, 07:47:59 PM
Quote from: "londonluck"
Karen Faye just twittered "Michael never drank a Coca Cola in my presence".
This is it.

Now this is something I believe. Not much is believable from KF, but I do not think Michael was addicted to caffeine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 05, 2010, 09:07:07 PM
Did anyone noticed that on the trash can on the picture of murray & cocacola, it's written "RECYCLE"

RECYCLE = take old garbage, and turn them back into something new, something clean. You know, having a garbage, back to life in a new product. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
April 06, 2010, 01:26:49 AM
Quote from: "MDM77"
CM is all like - mmmm that Coke looks refreshing. I gotta get me some!
:lol:  8-)  :?

:geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 01:28:59 AM
Coke partners up with almost everyone though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

April 06, 2010, 01:30:54 AM
Thank you SeeingClues!!! Great information.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012