I'm a near-constant lurker, infrequent poster. Infrequent because a.) I'm just not a people person, and b.) I really can't get down with a lot of the prevalent beliefs, in the "hoax community." I feel positive Michael is alive. I've seen some fascinating things, here (and by "here," I mean both the old and new forums, and MJHD) and, occasionally, some genuinely impressive detective work. But most of what I've read/seen, I haven't been able to agree with/be convinced by/see any meaning in. Clues, theories, that sort of thing.

Anyway, point being - this is why I don't really post here. Or at the old "here." Some of you have probably seen more of me, on Twitter, where I post as "tiffofdoom." My Twitter posts have occasionally found their way into speculation over MHA, on the old MJKIT, which is why I tend to reject follow requests and keep to myself, on Twitter, as well.
But I've been hanging around the fringes of the hoax community, in one form or another, since July. Sorry to be such a lurker; I'm kind of a weirdo, like that.

The big question I've seen here, over and over, is why. And I agree with some of you, that no reason has ever seemed *good* enough. He does not seem to have "hidden" himself very well. Too many little nods & winks at the fans (like the end of TII); too many glaring problems with the story the media was fed. If he hoaxed his death, I think it has to be assumed that he did want those who knew him well, and who would look most closely, to have reason to believe he was not dead.

I don't really think Michael was in any more serious danger than he ever was - and IF he was, he would be in more danger, when/if he came back. Not just from his enemies, but from angry, unhinged fanatics who might try to make his hoax come true.

I don't think the DEA theory makes enough sense, either. Maybe they would work with Michael Jackson; he's the most famous man in the world, even if he's often portrayed as ridiculous. But they would also do a better job of making this look real.

One answer made the most sense to me, logically: he did it for the money. While I don't think he was as bad off as the media portrayed, he was obviously not the moneymaker he had been. His legacy had suffered, too, being mostly destroyed, by time of his "death." Michael's a genius. He knew what his death would bring, financially. He also could have bet on what his death would do, for his name. That's the big one, for me. The money that's rolled in, is amazing. But from the beginning, I was sitting back, teary-eyed, thinking "This is going to do the impossible, and restore his name."

But Michael "woudln't" do that, right? I don't agree. I think, if he really needed to, he would. Michael is Love, sure, but he's shown, time and again, that he knows how to be cutthroat. If he REALLY needed the money, he'd do it.

One other answer made the most sense, going by Michael's heart: that he did it, to save the world. But how the #@^% does THAT work? Where's the PROOF he's gonna show everyone? He'd be torn apart, before he could even open his mouth, if he faked his death just to get the world's attention, then deliver some "It's all for L.O.V.E!" message.
If he somehow died to save the world, he'd have to walk into a press conference with something TANGIBLE and IMMEDIATE. And, while I saw the message of "TII," I didn't see anything he could really deliver on.

I did post at MJKIT, right after seeing TII, though. I don't think it got much notice. I asked about the Heal The World Foundation, because it raised my eyebrows that HTWF had seemingly "come alive" again, in the months/year before Michael died, and then he ends TII with what looks like the Heal The World Foundation logo.
He wanted to change the world. His charity was back. And then, when I checked out the website, in the section in which they talk about their founder, they said Michael would return to lead them in the future. A mistake, not corrected after his death, perhaps? But creepy, considering that Michael had given no public sign he was returning to HTWF, even before he died.

Sorry for the long prelude. I'm pathologically verbose, heh. But I also think I may have found the answer to everything. I went back to HTWF, tonight, to see what they were up to, as I was planning on donating, in the next couple weeks.

Has anyone checked out their website, lately? Because I don't think any of this was there, when I last visited:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ItI don't know how to even summarize all this, here; it's too much. Just go, and click on EVERYTHING.

I was shocked. Amused. Then, as I kept reading, I started crying, and haven't really stopped, since. No worries, though - this is GOOD crying.
I'm sure many of you will catch how much of the initiatives sounds like Michael's own words. They do mention his death, at one point - then turn around and say what they *think* he would want to tell his fans. Later, in other descriptions of various projects, they seem to completely drop the "dead" talk, and mention his planned world tours, giving educational speeches, and heavy, ongoing involvement in this plan to save humanity.

There are annual telethons planned. Movies. Music. TV stations. Radio stations. A FREAKING NEWSPAPER. It's insanely grandiose, it's an impossible dream, it's like listening to Jesus explain how He's gonna take over the world, with hugs.
In other words....it sounds exactly like Michael Jackson. And this plan is gonna require more capital than HTWF has ever pulled in.

Either the folks at Heal The World have lost their damn minds...or Michael DID do it for the money. And the attention. And the redemption of his name.
So he could save the world.

And, as one more little drop of Weirdness, on all this - those of you who have begun following MJAwakening, on Twitter, will doubtlessly recognize how neatly the missions he(?) proposes fit with the new goals of HTWF.

To everyone:
I don't care if you still believe Michael is alive, or not. I don't care what your preferred theory of doubles or Dave-Dave or the NWO is. You can all get behind this, because this was/is Michael's life-long dream.

Support the Heal The World Foundation. Join them. Donate. And spread the word. Take it to other message boards - forums and fan groups that don't believe the hoax. Tell everyone. If you love Michael, take up his dream. Because This really IS It.[/b]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

juliet

Thank you for your long post.  It was worth reading your intelligent thoughts/ideas on the whole matter.  I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

wow! ;)
i post a topic today to make a tribute to mike helping heal the world maybe planting a tree... it´s on this section too... maybe all can do something to help our planet to breath!!! make that change! BIG thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

I'm not sure I believe your theory, but I'm not going to completely discount it either. Fact is, none of us knows the real reason why he may have faked his death (I always maintain my 1% dose of healthy skepticism). So it could be anything really.

What I do think with regard to your theory is that, if it's true, the money is totally intended for his humanitarian efforts. Because I would never think for one second he would do this for personal gain. He spoke of "4 years" to get it right, so he may indeed have a grand plan for the planet, for children, and for anyone else in need.

Did he hoax his death to Heal (Save) the World? I'd say that's not out of the realm of possibility.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

zyla

Yes, i've noticed MJAwakening's "missions".
And they do tie in with the HTW Foundations initiatives.
And it's true. Michael is worth more dead than alive nowadays. The money he's making right now is probably incredible. His record sales are up. Downloading of his songs are up. Radio play (I hear like every 10 minutes in the car).
And wasn't there an article saying his debts have been paid off? So I guess after he handles the money trouble he was in, he can focus on the Foundation and there plans.
Very good post. I enjoyed reading it (:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
your love is magical ...

I see the clues
I know what\'s true.

"the troot will prevail",
and I can\'t wait. (]

Lorrie

Thanks for your extensive post, itsmagic, but I'm extremely suspicious of the Heal the World Foundation due to numerous accusations from believable sources that it isn't what it claims to be, first and foremost a charitable organization legitimately related to Michael Jackson.

Long story short, Michael Jackson's estate recently filed a lawsuit against the organization that alleges it's illegally using Michael's name and likeness without permission. That's a huge no-no.

So, despite how good that website looks with its many projects listed, there's an excellent chance it's collecting donations under false pretenses and taking advantage of Michael's unsuspecting fans.

Read more about the situation at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

zyla

Quote from: "Lorrie"
Thanks for your extensive post, itsmagic, but I'm extremely suspicious of the Heal the World Foundation due to numerous accusations from believable sources that it isn't what it claims to be, first and foremost a charitable organization legitimately related to Michael Jackson.

Long story short, Michael Jackson's estate recently filed a lawsuit against the organization that alleges it's illegally using Michael's name and likeness without permission. That's a huge no-no.

So, despite how good that website looks with its many projects listed, there's an excellent chance it's collecting donations under false pretenses and taking advantage of Michael's unsuspecting fans.

Read more about the situation at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login again.

No way...
I didn't hear about the foundation getting sued  ;o
Thanks for the links, though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
your love is magical ...

I see the clues
I know what\'s true.

"the troot will prevail",
and I can\'t wait. (]

Lorrie

Quote from: "zyla"
No way...
I didn't hear about the foundation getting sued  ;o
Thanks for the links, though.
Oh, yeah, zyla, I kid you not. It's been talked about quite a bit at various Michael Jackson forums. That's why I made sure to include more links from bona fide news organizations and not just stupid TMZ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for your post and intelligent ideas. I'm a lurker, too, never daring to expose my own theories because i was never sure they could bring something new and interesting here, in the tons of theories, ideas, opinions aso.You spoke more of my own words and it was a real pleasure to read something new since , last days there was a little too much apathy around here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

Quote from: "itsmagic"
Either the folks at Heal The World have lost their damn minds...or Michael DID do it for the money. And the attention. And the redemption of his name.
So he could save the world.

I'm speechless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Lorrie"

Yes, I too saw the story about the estate suing Heal The World. At the time, I thought it sounded like the most ridiculous thing I'd ever heard. Never saw any evidence that HTWF was taking advantage, or behaving in an inappropriate manner, though - just that strange claim that the family was suing them, then nothing else. And good God, what a SCANDALOUS lawsuit...so why aren't updates all over the news?
Kind of like so many of the other stories that have come out of MJ's death, isn't it?

Why nothing else? I've actually wondered that, almost from the beginning. Why haven't we heard anything about the charity Michael was so known for? If HTWF is now a bunch of evil folks out to take advantage of Michael's death....then why haven't they? Why hasn't HTWF been all over the place, making money on MJ? Seems like everyone else is, including his family. HTWF is obviously are not backing down from their claim that Michael supported them, and they still use his name all over the site. But they've been almost totally invisible, during these last several months of 24/7 MJ news.

If they're bad, then why aren't they seizing the moment and seriously capitalizing on that old MJ connection? There's MONEY to be made, here, and again...they are obviously not afraid of legal action, and maintain their innocence, on their website. Are they just STUPID, and without the brains to figure out how to use MJ for their own gain?

And if they're good....why so quiet? Where are the grand plans to capitalize on the emotional outpouring since his death, and raise money to continue his legacy? They have these plans, on their website, but I haven't heard a whit of this, in the news. I registered, on their website, ages ago, and never receive anything from them. No pleas for money, no spammy emails. Only way to find out about this world-changing vision, seems to be by stumbling upon their website, which likely only MJ fans would really go look for, and actually seeking out the information.
For that matter, why refer to him as dead, then keep up information on plans which require his LIVING support/leadership?

What, exactly, is the Heal the World Foundation waiting on?

Edit: Oh, yeah. I should also point out the most obvious inconsistancy, in the estate suing Heal the World: The estate approved This Is It. And TII ended with the Heal the World logo. Why would the Jacksons approve such an obvious nod to the organization they're suing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've read that the reason this HTWF was sued is because they are not the fundation Michael sustained over the years. That this is a new foundation that was newly founded and that they have nothing to do with MJ and that they are using his name to rase more money. I also herd that the ohter HTWF has been closed or something.
I don't know what is true anymore! I find it hard to believe it was closed, that Michael did not do anything to prevent that....on the other hand he's had his financial problems on his own or at least this is what they are saying. I find this hard to believe too. I know how easily mony fly away but he is smarted than that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I Love you Michael, no matter what!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Zen

The Jacksons/estate would not sue a foundation that Michael was supporting..if he is alive.
If he is alive, they would most certainly know him to be alive.

Sorry, but I am also very suspicious of this foundation with good reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Was this the logo at the end of TTI?

[attachment=0:sl71y020]HTWLogo.jpg[/attachment:sl71y020]

Or was it another? I can't remember.

That CBS article raises some red flags to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi, thank you for your post. I think what you say has been on my mind too. I try and solve the theories and categorise which is most likely possible to happen and my theory for the week (or has been on my mind for a week) is that Michael did this to clear his debts. Now some of you may think ''michael would never do that just for the sake of money'', but how do you know? We dont know him, we dont know him as the business man or the man in dept. He may even DONATE all the leftover money he earned to charity!

I think he might have hoaxed his death in the name of peace and love so people would understand what his message was. I think he did this out of love, as a last resort because no one was listening anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.