Ok, I want to point one more thing out.. this might go against it again..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The original TMZ article states: The Heal the World Foundation has filed court documents asking for the right to use the Michael Jackson trademark.

And the second one states The Special Administrators, John Branca and John McClain, have alleged in the suit the Foundation is using Jackson's name and likeness without permission.

Perhaps they got permission before TII was released, and that's why we saw HTW at the end??
But still, those domains TMZ mentioned don't exist now.
We really need an official horse to clear this up. Whenever you're ready guys  :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

Quote from: "itsmagic"
or Michael DID do it for the money. And the attention. And the redemption of his name.
So he could save the world.[/b]

TOTALLY AGREE. VEY WELL SAID!!! And the only way for him to come back is the WITNESS DEFENSE  ;)  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
Quote from: "itsmagic"
or Michael DID do it for the money. And the attention. And the redemption of his name.
So he could save the world.[/b]

TOTALLY AGREE. VEY WELL SAID!!! And the only way for him to come back is the WITNESS DEFENSE  ;)  :)

LOLZ! Okay, while I can't say I see that as a likely scenerio, I CAN promise that if this suit is real, actually sees a courtroom, and then HTWF calls Michael Jackson as a witness for the defense, I will, literally, crap my pants, laughing. Now THAT's a Perry Mason Moment.

Melzy777: If you mean someone was asking about documentation of HTWF as a charity, it's on the website. One sec...

Okay, if you go here - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 - there is a lengthy Q & A with the president, Melissa Johnson, and at one point she posts some of the documentation. The rest of it is pretty interesting, as well.

And while I have that window open, here's that list of approved charities I mentioned, earlier, from HTWF:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There's also this note, at the bottom of the page, which again directly addresses the controversy:
"Please note: Until HTWF has been cleared of these false allegations waged
against us, we want to make it clear to the public that the charities above
are NOT partnered or affiliated with HTWF in any way, other than our offical
approval of their good work, as charities that we have agreed are in alignment
with all the criteria HTWF requires for our support. HTWF does not wish to tarnish the good name and the very good work of these organizations and ask the public
to support them directly with confidence. HTWF will clear its name and
we will one day be able to do some good for the world and flow great support to all these honorable causes."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks @itsmagic
I haven't joined up, but I'll take your word on it for now.  :D It's good to know they have that on there.
I was referring to the legal documents of MJE suing HTWF. Or HTWF earlier request for permission from MJE to use Michael Jackson™.
But, that statement from HTWF you posted confirms that it's between this site and MJE.
I like their last sentence. "HTWF will clear its name and we will one day be able to do some good for the world and flow great support to all these honorable causes."
I'm going to look through the charity list and see if we have them local. thanks.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.