nynyroTopic starter

I feel like I'm going to be dismissed, but did anyone find anything weird about the fan Ustream?
Maybe I'm paranoid or hearing things, but there were a few things that sounded strange?  Am I the only one who heard something odd?   :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Unfortunately, I missed today's event. What did you hear that sounded strange? Please share.

Quote from: "nynyro"
I feel like I'm going to be dismissed, but did anyone find anything weird about the fan Ustream?
Maybe I'm paranoid or hearing things, but there were a few things that sounded strange?  Am I the only one who heard something odd?   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyroTopic starter

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Unfortunately, I missed today's event. What did you hear that sounded strange? Please share.

I listened to most of the ustream.  The two fans that were broadcasting an answering questions were named Mel (I think?), she was a woman and Tina, he was a man.  I thought it was weird that a guy would be named Tina, but I was like whatever.  Mel was from NY and Tina was from Canada.  I was listening for about 15 minutes when I noticed something strange about Tina's (the guy) voice.  He had started to laugh and he sounded almost exactly like Michael when he's doing his voice impersonations.  He maintained a decent Canadian accent throughout, but every now and then he would slip up and sound a lot like Michael.  What was also weird was when they were talking about meeting other fans and Mel said,  "I hadn't seen them since your...Michael's death." It seemed like a slip-up. There were other little funny phrases that Tina used that sounded like things Michael would use. I don't know the whole thing was strange to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I heard it too and said to myself hmm  that sounds like Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WOW. No wonder you were trying to get their names. Hopefully someone else heard the broadcast and can tell if they caught that strange conversation too.

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"

I listened to most of the ustream.  The two fans that were broadcasting an answering questions were named Mel (I think?), she was a woman and Tina, he was a man.  I thought it was weird that a guy would be named Tina, but I was like whatever.  Mel was from NY and Tina was from Canada.  I was listening for about 15 minutes when I noticed something strange about Tina's (the guy) voice.  He had started to laugh and he sounded almost exactly like Michael when he's doing his voice impersonations.  He maintained a decent Canadian accent throughout, but every now and then he would slip up and sound a lot like Michael.  What was also weird was when they were talking about meeting other fans and Mel said,  "I hadn't seen them since your...Michael's death." It seemed like a slip-up. There were other little funny phrases that Tina used that sounded like things Michael would use. I don't know the whole thing was strange to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Ustream didn't work for me - so no.. But it sound interesting. What did you hear?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

I listened, too.  Nothing out of the ordinary that I heard.  They are just really frustrated with everything.

The guy's name is not Tina.  LOL.  Tina was another one of the fans in the room.  IDK remember the guys name.  

Melanie (Mel) runs the MJ fan club in NYC.  The fan that was in the courthouse today, her name was Erin, and she has been one of the key organizers of trying to bring together all the MJ Fans.  They also helped organize and pay for the banner and airplane today.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

Not everything is a clue, guys...

These fans would probably be quite upset someone even thought this about them.

Sigh.. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

nynyroTopic starter

Quote from: "kingofmystery"
I listened, too.  Nothing out of the ordinary that I heard.  They are just really frustrated with everything.

The guy's name is not Tina.  LOL.  Tina was another one of the fans in the room.  IDK remember the guys name.  

Melanie (Mel) runs the MJ fan club in NYC.  The fan that was in the courthouse today, her name was Erin, and she has been one of the key organizers of trying to bring together all the MJ Fans.  They also helped organize and pay for the banner and airplane today.

Then what was the guy's name?  How come no one has the answer??

Mel kept calling him Tina.... repeatedly.  That's why I kept listening and asking for their names/  The phone would keep disconnecting the guy and then Mel would say "Tina, are you still there? We lost Tina again."  That's another thing I found strange, "Tina" kept getting disconnected.  Wherever he was, the service was really bad....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Then what was the guy's name?  How come no one has the answer??

Mel kept calling him Tina.... repeatedly.  That's why I kept listening and asking for their names/  The phone would keep disconnecting the guy and then Mel would say "Tina, are you still there? We lost Tina again."  That's another thing I found strange, "Tina" kept getting disconnected.  Wherever he was, the service was really bad....

You could always ask her directly:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyroTopic starter

I'm not one of those people who sees clues everywhere, so for me to take notice and start an entirely new topic on it,is pretty significant.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm not one of those people who sees clues everywhere, so for me to take notice and start an entirely new topic on it,is pretty significant.

Sorry, No personal offense intended.  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyroTopic starter

I asked her and she says the Canadian fan's name is "Tina", she also says that Tina's a woman.
Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 06:47:04 PM by nynyro
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I asked her and she says the Canadian fan's name is "Tina".

Thanks.  That's a first time I've heard it as a guy's name, but it could be my own ignorance.  It is 2010; I guess anything goes these days.   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyroTopic starter

I asked her and she says the Canadian fan's name is "Tina".

Thanks.  That's a first time I've heard it as a guy's name, but it could be my own ignorance.  It is 2010; I guess anything goes these days.   ;)

No problem.  According to Mel, Tina's a woman.  I guess she just has a deep voice. *shrugs*.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions