juliet

Quote from: "nynyro"
I feel like I'm going to be dismissed, but did anyone find anything weird about the fan Ustream?
Maybe I'm paranoid or hearing things, but there were a few things that sounded strange?  Am I the only one who heard something odd?   :
?

Thank you very much NYNYRO for this. I wasn't/can't listen to the stream here in Asia but I'm very grateful for your thoughts & impressions. I sure wished that I was able to listen. ;)  ;)  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "kingofmystery"
You could always ask her directly:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I asked her and she says the Canadian fan's name is "Tina", she also says that Tina's a woman.

Exactly and yes of course it's a woman. I have a deep voice too and it gets maddening being mistaken for a dude. Welcome to one reason I refuse to talk on the phone.  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyroTopic starter

Quote from: "jessicakthx"

I asked her and she says the Canadian fan's name is "Tina", she also says that Tina's a woman.
Exactly and yes of course it's a woman. I have a deep voice too and it gets maddening being mistaken for a dude. Welcome to one reason I refuse to talk on the phone.  :evil:

I hope I didn't offend you.  I've heard women with deep voices before, I just think it's interesting that she's a woman with a deep voice that just happens to sound like Michael Jackson doing a voice impersonation (Remember "Ghosts" and that prank call for that radio show).  I'm still keeping this whole situation in the back of my mind for future reference.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I hope I didn't offend you.  I've heard women with deep voices before, I just think it's interesting that she's a woman with a deep voice that just happens to sound like Michael Jackson doing a voice impersonation (Remember "Ghosts" and that prank call for that radio show).  I'm still keeping this whole situation in the back of my mind for future reference.

Lol no I'm not offended. I understand and of course it's good to look at everything.

I just sympathize with her because I know how it feels.  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyroTopic starter

My final opinion:  There is a real Canadian female fan named Tina, however I don't beliEve she was the one speaking with Mel on Ustream.  I think Michael impersonated Tina (with her permission) for a few hours and that it was his voice we heard yesterday (4/5/10) on the Ustream broadcast.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

My final opinion:  There is a real Canadian female fan named Tina, however I don't beliEve she was the one speaking with Mel on Ustream.  I think Michael impersonated Tina (with her permission) for a few hours and that it was his voice we heard yesterday (4/5/10) on the Ustream broadcast.

Hmm, I wonder what Mel would say to all that.  I have to be honest, to me, it didn't sound like Michael's voice at all.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

where can we listen?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I heard the Ustream for a good ca.30 mins, and i noticed Tina on the phone..didnt pay a close attention tho (sorry) i was too busy tweeting/trending MJ to be #1 on Twitter, epic fail.

But now you said it, i remember to be a little bit confused what (s)he was doing on the phone, was (s)he on a field report or something?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
This is the closest i get of getting insane over someone i never met..I miss you so much Michael it HURTS..

Yes, Tina was assisting with the on-the-ground reporting from the courthouse.  She is part of the Justice4mj fan coalition.  Erin, from Justice4mj, was actually inside the courthouse.  You can see some of the photos that they uploaded on their Twitter:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

Quote from: "eviltwin"
where can we listen?

I don't think you can listen to it anywhere since it was a live broadcast.

I listened to it about 45 minutes, and I think they sounded like two fans. Or three, since there was this one fan, Erin, inside the courtroom.
I wonder how she got in (and stayed in) since she was screaming "Murderer!" inside the court. x)

Mel mentioned beLIEvers and she said it really clear how she thought we were disrespecting and crazy, and she sounded really angry to me, so ... I don't know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyroTopic starter

Quote from: "Syringa"
Quote from: "eviltwin"
where can we listen?

I don't think you can listen to it anywhere since it was a live broadcast.

I listened to it about 45 minutes, and I think they sounded like two fans. Or three, since there was this one fan, Erin, inside the courtroom.

I wonder how she got in (and stayed in) since she was screaming "Murderer!" inside the court. x)

Mel mentioned beLIEvers and she said it really clear how she thought we were disrespecting and crazy, and she sounded really angry to me, so ... I don't know.

That's one of the reasons why I think part of the courtroom drama was pre-recorded and only part of it was live.  How could Erin be screaming like that in a courtroom without being kicked out, while reporting the details of what was going on inside?  The other reason I didn't think the whole thing was live was because towards the end of the TMZ feed, the tape appeared to be fast-forwarding.  How is that possible with live footage?

Notice that no one is sure what happened in the courtroom.  Only a few people were reporting second-hand information of what was said to have happened.  Randy was apparently tweeting from the courtroom, but his twitter page revealed that he wasn't using a mobile phone.  If he was there at the court that day, how would that be possible?  Did he bring his laptop and start typing away while the court was in session? Once they switched rooms to the 9th floor, there were no cameras or audio recording allowed.... How do we know for example that Katherine was crying and that Janet rubbed her back?  How do we know that some of the fans there weren't plants? So many people were reporting that Murray had left the courtroom an hour before TMZ and the Ustream broadcast said he had left.  Who was right?  

And don't you think it's strange that this preliminary hearing accomplished no obvious objective, except to set a new date for June 14th and make the fans aware that there is going to be a march in Washington on August 29th?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Syringa"

Yeah that pissed me off. Did you see kellywright in the chat too, spoutin' off as usual? The funny thing is that in my opinion, most of us believers ARE very respectful. But obviously we don't deserve to get respect ourselves.

So my thoughts have changed to "I'll give you respect when I get it from you". Believers weren't happy with me in the chat because I wouldn't back down. Sorry, I'm not going to. They can use the line "but what would Michael say?" on me as much as they want. I don't think it's disrespectful or a bad thing to stand up for what I believe in.

I wasn't trying to convert anyone. All I wanted was respect. It was ignorant how she kept telling everyone to just ignore us and we'd go away.

And miss_dutchie in there telling us we couldn't POSSIBLY be fans. Oh my god the ignorance was staggering.

These are the people that put the ustream up - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login if you prefer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

They did threaten to kick Erin and the others out.  They gave her a pretty strict warning.   :!:

The photos from inside the courthouse are posted on the Justice4mj Facebook page, as well as their Twitter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I must say, whether you agree or disagree with them, they are getting things done.  

I applaud their efforts to support Michael and his family at the Courthouse yesterday, as well as get that plane and banner in the sky!  One of them also gave a bouquet of red roses to Mrs. Jackson.

They also were at the Courthouse getting people to sign the petition to get Michael's old school to uncover his name from the building.  They are the ones who started that campaign.

These fans and supporters, although not perfect, do rock!  8-)  Mike really does have the most committed fans in the world!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: OMG, I laughed hard at this!! I have the same problem!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions