The Jack5ons: A Family Dynasty (Reality Mini-series Show)

• 129 Replies

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by kingofmystery
Jermaine's shirt--said "Loyalty"

EDIT:  After a 2nd look, I think it said "Royalty"
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 10:24:27 PM by kingofmystery »
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

Offline LucyLocket

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by LucyLocket
Jermaine said "We're still mourning..." when speaking about what to tell someone that's considering a law suit against them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
http]

[size=85]Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.
-John Wesley
 English religious leader (1703 - 1791)
[/size]

Offline LucyLocket

• Hoaxer
Quote from: "kingofmystery"

I thought it said "Royalty" but those fancy letters are hard for me to decipher sometimes.  :)
http]

[size=85]Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.
-John Wesley
[/size]

Offline HisFantasy

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by HisFantasy
Quote from: "LucyLocket"

I thought it said "Royalty" but those fancy letters are hard for me to decipher sometimes.  :)
It definately said Loyalty. Why do they keep saying "their brother" I know it has been talked about before. Everyother statement about "their brother  passing" is a bit annoying MHO

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
When Jackie was talking about Michael's death, and he said that he knew he "would see him soon, real soon". (I'm paraphrasing here)
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

Offline airieslady

• Hoaxer
  • Army of L.O.V.E.
    • Show only replies by airieslady
Jackie "I am sure I will see him soon...real soon"

White lillies on table at lawyer meeting and white shirts
White lillies at house behind Jackie
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

Offline q0txciityl0ve

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by q0txciityl0ve
When Jackie was talking about Michael's death, and he said that he knew he "would see him soon, real soon". (I'm paraphrasing here)

he said he cannot wait until he dies to be with Michael again...he hopes it's soon.  :cry:  :cry:

idk, my throat kept choking up. i'm losing hope...they kept saying, Michael died, Michael is dead. i just...*sigh*.

Mariso83

• Show only replies by Mariso83
C'mon guys! Don't loose your faith because of the reality show! They won't say Michael is alive and they will act like Michael has passed away. IMO it looks really staged.

Offline wilds

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by wilds
    • http://myspace.com/carlaforjesus
No matter what they say I'll always believe he is alive because I can never accept his death! It is too much for me.

Offline airieslady

• Hoaxer
  • Army of L.O.V.E.
That shirt said Royalty.. they showed again
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
Quote from: "airieslady"
That shirt said Royalty.. they showed again

Yep.

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
Jeesh.  The beginning of the 2nd hr was hard.  The 911 call segment was not easy.  :|

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
Jermaine's wife T-shirt--Lion on it

(Remember all the lions on MJ's clothes prior to June 25 and in TII?)

Offline Star Gazer

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Star Gazer
It might be nothing but did any catch who that photo was of in Tito's office on the shelf behind him? It looked like a blonde woman with her hair done like in the 50's - like an old photo. I wasn't taping the show so can't see it again but was hoping maybe someone else got a better look. It was in the first episode where him and Jackie were in his office talking about MJ's trial and the media.

Offline LucyLocket

• Hoaxer
Quote from: "Star Gazer"
It might be nothing but did any catch who that photo was of in Tito's office on the shelf behind him? It looked like a blonde woman with her hair done like in the 50's - like an old photo. I wasn't taping the show so can't see it again but was hoping maybe someone else got a better look. It was in the first episode where him and Jackie were in his office talking about MJ's trial and the media.

Yes... I saw it.  At first, I thought that it was Marilyn Monroe but I don't think that it was.  It looked out-of-place like it was put there just to be noticed.
http]

-John Wesley
[/size]

Offline nellyka7

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by nellyka7
-At the end of the first episode it says 'Michael Joseph Jackson'
-One of the members of 3T mention how at first they thought it was a hoax

Offline LucyLocket

• Hoaxer
Jackie, Tito and Marlon were having breakfast seated in the outdoor portion of a cafe.  Some photographers showed up.  They were talking about Jermaine.  I really think that I saw the "ambulance photo" guy.

They're are going to talk about how people are talking about "cashing in" on MJ's death.  It looks like they'll speak with Jermaine.
http]

-John Wesley
[/size]

Offline mjboogie

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mjboogie
I watched it a bit but just tuned it out. I just could not continue because I am sooooo sad still over MJ being gone. And I dont know about u guys but it seems pretty real to me that MJ may really be deceased. The brothers seem very sincere (especially Jackie and Marlon)  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  Also,,,, May I add Jermaine is kinda rough with his wife LOL!! I mean did you hear him? He is like come on lets make it happen!!! But his wife is really pretty.

Offline LucyLocket

• Hoaxer
More white lillies on a table after Jermaine's photo shoot.  He was speaking with his wife (who is quite beautiful) and the camera practically zoomed in on them like was done on the trash can in the court room w/Dr. Murray.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 10:57:01 PM by LucyLocket »
http]

-John Wesley
[/size]

Offline nellyka7

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by nellyka7
Quote from: "mjboogie"
I watched it a bit but just tuned it out. I just could not continue because I am sooooo sad still over MJ being gone. And I dont know about u guys but it seems pretty real to me that MJ may really be deceased. The brothers seem very sincere (especially Jackie and Marlon)  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  Also,,,, May I add Jermaine is kinda rough with his wife LOL!! I mean did you hear him? He is like come on lets make it happen!!! But his wife is really pretty.

yeah, don't mess up my hair. No lipstick. She's his caretaker. What about the love?

Offline shamon

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by shamon
if anyone's watching, u know how jermaine didn't show up to the photoshoot cause of 'pink eye'? well one of the brothers said: "i dont think he didn't show up cause of pink eye. i think something else is going on."

perhaps jermaine is the only brother that knows?

in fact im pretty sure.. because the brothers all act as a unit except him. he acts withdrawn. like he's not saying something.

Offline airieslady

• Hoaxer
  • Army of L.O.V.E.
When was this shot?  Cause when they are walking into that restaurant to meet their lawyer... someone outside asked them if they saw the "This Is It" MOVIE yet?

Crescendo

• Show only replies by Crescendo
Ok here is all that i picked up on the show..

I've been itching to write all this during the show so i wouldnt forget but my laptop is broken so i have to wait to go into the computer room. anywho...

I can't believe the lack of times Michael was mentioned especially int he first episode. though i know they said alot of the footage was taken before june 25th. there was that one point in the first episode where the 4 bros are having a sit down and talking about coming together but never mentioning like yes now lets call up michael and unite with him. the 4 of the bros acted like they were the only four.

one of titos kids said he thought Michael's "death" was a hoax but then said he got more facts.

Still I see no mourning. The 4 are in the studio, doing photoshoots smiling big, I see no signs of mourning.

they always like to remind thpublic that they are not just a show biz family but they are a loving family. well show it, yall!. they treat Michael's "death" as if a distant relative or business partner died and even then i've seen people mourn more over the loss of a classmate or business partner than the jacksons are mouring over Michael.

the brothers were upset in their brief accounts of what they were doing the day of June 25th. Jackie just looked down and wiped his eye but i saw no red eyes or tears. so idk

they still say Michaels "gone", not the 'd' word. (died)

at the end of the first episdoe they wrote RIP Michael JOSEPH Jackson.

I have to admit I cried once the 911 tapes were being aired. but i didnt find anything real significant to worry about so far.

i dont mean to sound liek a stubborn hard head that if Mj is gone, i dont wanna accept it. i dont mean to be like that. but i havent seen anything real different that what we have already been seeing and hearing. nothing that really screamed to me that mj was gone.

anyone agree with me?

So everyone keep the faith
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 11:13:11 PM by Crescendo »

Offline shamon

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by shamon
Quote from: "airieslady"
When was this shot?  Cause when they are walking into that restaurant to meet their lawyer... someone outside asked them if they saw the "This Is It" MOVIE yet?

ru talking to me? lol

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
Wow...Did you see how fast the credits went by?  

If anyone taped it, could you review the credits to make sure there isn't something they didn't want us to see?