Maybe Im just reaching here but when the bros were back at 2300 Jackson St....one of them was saying something about Joe and how he was hard on the kids and they understand now why he was the way he was.....it seemed really familiar what he was saying....like a direct quote from Michaels Moonwalker book when MJ described his dad in that same sense as well........is it me or am I mistaken?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hey guys...listen to what this guy has to say to the brothers on 8.00 Minuts! he says: that will work for HIM and for you.... who is HIM??? Michael???

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

......................... /´ /)
......................../¯ ..//
......................./... .//
....................../¯ ..//
...................../... ./ /
............./´¯/\' ...\'/´¯`•¸
........../\'/.../... ./... ..../¨¯\\
........(\'(....(...(....... ,~/\'...\')
.........\\.......... ..... ..\\/..../
..........\\...\\.... ..... . _.•´
............\\....... ..... ..(
..............\\..... ..... ...\\
FUCK OFF ALL MJ HATERS!!!

I have something to say about this show and something I found, and I don't even know if anyone else noticed it but...

The 911 call was DIFFERENT! I mean, I'm pretty sure all the things that were said are the same here, but when they show the 911 call, I think it was the second time the caller was speaking, in his last sentence the voice CHANGED. It sounded to me like it was the 911 OPERATOR speaking words that the caller should have been saying... make sense?

Would it be far fetched to speculate that the 911 call was actually made by one person, and they just changed the voice? Could this have been a recording of one person, or two people, reading through a script of what the call should sound like? Please have another listen. I have listened to the real 911 call many times, and when I heard the 911 call on the show last night I immediately noticed the change...

Now what does this mean :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just letting every one know that I am moving this topic to the Jackson family Dynasty thread-we had 3 topics on the show and they are all in differant threads-one only had one post asking what ppls thoughts were-apparently thoughts got posted on theses two LOL (this thread and the thread called the jackson 5 show) If another mod sees fit to merge the two go ahead,I didnt because there are lengthy discussion in both topics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

Quote from: "joyaboya"
hey guys...listen to what this guy has to say to the brothers on 8.00 Minuts! he says: that will work for HIM and for you.... who is HIM??? Michael???

Joyaboya:

I wish you were right about "him" being "Michael" but am certain the lawyer was talking about the man they signed a contract with to do the concert.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Crescendo

Quote from: "40eyez"
I have something to say about this show and something I found, and I don't even know if anyone else noticed it but...

The 911 call was DIFFERENT! I mean, I'm pretty sure all the things that were said are the same here, but when they show the 911 call, I think it was the second time the caller was speaking, in his last sentence the voice CHANGED. It sounded to me like it was the 911 OPERATOR speaking words that the caller should have been saying... make sense?

Would it be far fetched to speculate that the 911 call was actually made by one person, and they just changed the voice? Could this have been a recording of one person, or two people, reading through a script of what the call should sound like? Please have another listen. I have listened to the real 911 call many times, and when I heard the 911 call on the show last night I immediately noticed the change...

Now what does this mean :?:

I know what you mean. I just heard just now. (i tivoed it.) and it sounded like the voice change or a poor editing job or something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Crescendo"
does anybody remember the J4 about to make a comback before june 25th? this show is basically implying that they had planned a reunion before Michael "died" i dont remember that

This was posted online in May, in a Press Release about upcoming TV shows on A&E (Here's the link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login):

UNSCRIPTED SPECIALS:

The Jackson Family (working title) - "The Jackson Family" is a riveting one-hour look at the Jackson 5 musical dynasty. Behind the headlines lies a captivating family, whose non-stop lifestyle has been unwillingly played out before cameras. After 40 years in the business together, Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon and Randy, have sold over 250 million albums worldwide. Today, they allow unprecedented access into their world as they embark on their most personal reunion album and tour. With never before seen footage and interviews with the private family the special captures the intimate details of the Jackson 5 as entertainers, entrepreneurs, brothers, fathers and sons.

"The Jackson Family" (w.t) is produced for A&E Network by Point 7 Entertainment with Jodi Gomes serving as executive producer. Also serving as executive producers are Jermaine Jackson, Jackie Jackson, Tito Jackson and Marlon Jackson. Executive producers for A&E are Robert Sharenow, Scott Lonker and Stephen Harris.

Notice it was originally planned as a one-hour special. So then read this that appeared in July (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) :

A&E Jackson reality show: What now?

Jul 13, 2009, 06:00 AM | by Kate Ward

According to the Hollywood Reporter, an hour-long reality special following Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon and Randy Jackson—commissioned months before Michael Jackson's death—will likely have to change its tone following the King of Pop's passing. Tentatively titled The Jackson Family, the A&E show was scheduled to air next year, and the network had already finished shooting for the special. No additional footage has been shot since Jackson's death, but it appears as though A&E has not made a decision regarding whether or not to air the special. "We have started discussing internally and with the family but have not yet decided what direction to take with the show," A&E execs told Hollywood Reporter in a statement. "We are respecting the family's wishes right now, and at the appropriate time we will all decide what direction this program to take, so stay tuned."

So basically, once MJ "died," the one-hour special became something more. I think there are 4 or 5 episodes total now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

MJsSuperflyPYT

I may be wrong but, from my understanding, there are supposed to be six episodes in total.  The statement reads "unscripted" but some scenes, imo, seem scripted...idk, i'm just sayin'  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "joyaboya"

I think he was talking about the promoter who wanted them to put on the show.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

zylaTopic starter

Quote from: "shamon"
if anyone's watching, u know how jermaine didn't show up to the photoshoot cause of 'pink eye'? well one of the brothers said: "i dont think he didn't show up cause of pink eye. i think something else is going on."

perhaps jermaine is the only brother that knows?

in fact im pretty sure.. because the brothers all act as a unit except him. he acts withdrawn. like he's not saying something.

you know what...
that makes sense.
They all attended the photo shoot. Minus Jermaine.
They seem to be upset about it.
And remember when they were all about to meet up with Jermaine, and Marlon asked "Did you see anything wrong with his eye?" And Tito just gave him a look that seemed to say "Not a thing"

Ok. But here's my problem. During the Jermain photo shoot, there was a little 3 second clip showing Jermaine's wife putting eyedrops in his eye. Either that was for show or he really does have pink eye.

Here's another idea. Maybe the brothers do know. But they're mad bcs Jermaine helping out Michael is beginning to interfere with their own plans. Idk. I just thought that up.  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
your love is magical ...

I see the clues
I know what\'s true.

"the troot will prevail",
and I can\'t wait. (]

Quote from: "zyla"
Quote from: "shamon"
if anyone's watching, u know how jermaine didn't show up to the photoshoot cause of 'pink eye'? well one of the brothers said: "i dont think he didn't show up cause of pink eye. i think something else is going on."

perhaps jermaine is the only brother that knows?

in fact im pretty sure.. because the brothers all act as a unit except him. he acts withdrawn. like he's not saying something.

you know what...
that makes sense.
They all attended the photo shoot. Minus Jermaine.
They seem to be upset about it.
And remember when they were all about to meet up with Jermaine, and Marlon asked "Did you see anything wrong with his eye?" And Tito just gave him a look that seemed to say "Not a thing"

Ok. But here's my problem. During the Jermain photo shoot, there was a little 3 second clip showing Jermaine's wife putting eyedrops in his eye. Either that was for show or he really does have pink eye.

Here's another idea. Maybe the brothers do know. But they're mad bcs Jermaine helping out Michael is beginning to interfere with their own plans. Idk. I just thought that up.  :P
i think that jermaine acting like that and randy not being apart of the show is all apart of the plan...ever since jermaine left the group he kinda got a bad rap for doing his own thing so i think there "playing" on that sterio type
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

QUESTION TO ALL WHO SAW THE FILM. DID YOU HEAR CAREFULLY JACKIE WHEN HE  SAYS IN SOLO FRAGMENT: " I DON'T AFRAID TO DIE ANY MORE, BECAUSE I KNOW THAT I WILL SEE MY BROTHER THERE (HE COULD MEANT MARLON'S TWIN WHO DIED DURING BIRTH), AND IT IS GONG TO BE SOON , VERY SOON".
TITO'S SON SAYS:" WHEN WE HEARD THE NEWS, WE THOUGHT IT IS HOAX, BUT THEN WE LEARN MORE INFO AND BELIEVED IT IS TRUE".  WOULD THESE BE HINTS.
YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
QUESTION TO ALL WHO SAW THE FILM. DID YOU HEAR CAREFULLY JACKIE WHEN HE  SAYS IN SOLO FRAGMENT: " I DON'T AFRAID TO DIE ANY MORE, BECAUSE I KNOW THAT I WILL SEE MY BROTHER THERE (HE COULD MEANT MARLON'S TWIN WHO DIED DURING BIRTH), AND IT IS GONG TO BE SOON , VERY SOON".
TITO'S SON SAYS:" WHEN WE HEARD THE NEWS, WE THOUGHT IT IS HOAX, BUT THEN WE LEARN MORE INFO AND BELIEVED IT IS TRUE".  WOULD THESE BE HINTS.
YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE.

Why in the world would Jackie make a statement that he's not afraid to die anymore, because I know that I will se my brother there?  :shock: :?  How does he know it's going to be soon, very soon? :?  Is he planning on committing suicide so he can see his brother(if MJ is dead)?  :o  I hope that's not what he's saying! :?  :shock:  :o

The only way I can see it making sense that he said he'll be seeing him soon, very soon is if MJ is alive. If MJ is dead, I think Jackie needs help and fast! :?  :(  :?  :o  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :lol:  ha ha haa! What in the world is Jackie talking about? I guess time will reveal it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions