MURRAY's Lie The Phone
April 05, 2010, 08:50:17 PM
Ok, after reading over some of the post about Murray saying that MJ killed himself. And After reading that Murray said he was on the phone with his girlfriend while Mj was sleeping then left the room WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!! didn't Murray say in the beginning that it took him so long to call 911 because he couldn't find a phone in the house?  looks like someone's lying.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

Re: MURRAY's Lie The Phone
April 05, 2010, 08:54:55 PM
Quote from: "ABeautifulMind"
Ok, after reading over some of the post about Murray saying that MJ killed himself. And After reading that Murray said he was on the phone with his girlfriend while Mj was sleeping then left the room WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!! didn't Murray say in the beginning that it took him so long to call 911 because he couldn't find a phone in the house?  looks like someone's lying.

Actually what CM claimed was that he waited so long to call cause he wasn't sure of the address of Michael's rented mantion, where he was with MJ. He went on saying there were no land line in the house cause Michael had disconnected it as he often did out of fear that people would discover his number. So he said he could not call cause the call would not be traced to a land line and he could not give the 911 dispatcher the adress he was at.

Now that is the lamest stupidest excuse I've ever heard in my life!!! :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 08:57:17 PM
Hmmm... I didn't hear that version. From what I've always known is that they had to find a staff member to get a cellphone cause there wasn't one in the house.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 09:36:41 PM
Quote from: "Jennie"

Actually what CM claimed was that he waited so long to call cause he wasn't sure of the address of Michael's rented mantion, where he was with MJ. He went on saying there were no land line in the house cause Michael had disconnected it as he often did out of fear that people would discover his number. So he said he could not call cause the call would not be traced to a land line and he could not give the 911 dispatcher the adress he was at.

Now that is the lamest stupidest excuse I've ever heard in my life!!! :evil:

but even if there wasn't land line he should have tryed to call. To call someone ask for a phone :roll: . nobody in the house had a cellphone sure
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]It doesn\'t matter if you\'re black or white [/size]

April 05, 2010, 10:09:31 PM
The point I'm trying to make though is first there wasn't a phone and he had to find one, but now he's saying he was on the phone with his GF. 2 completely different stories.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 10:19:55 PM
Also, remember that the Coroner's Report mentions that there was a "large land-line phone" on a table by the bed where MJ "died." :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 11:58:52 PM
He's been lying from the beginning, either outright or by omission. It's what he does. I'm sure he simply can't keep his own lies straight anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

themjkiss

April 06, 2010, 12:19:03 AM
I am confused, if in fact Murray did say that he was on the phone with his GF when he discoverd Michael not breathing, but took so long to call because he could not find a phone. Why not hang up with the GF and call 911 with the cell phone your on?, that would be the most sensible thing to do.

These 2 stories do not make any sense at all, I remember someone mentioning they had to call outside the house because there were not working phones in the house, which still does not make sense because why go outside to make the call? and the 911 call that the media decided to release for us to hear, you can hear voices in the backgroud at which I am still not entirley convinced was doctor Murray, because it is inaudible what that person is saying. I am not even convinced that the 911 call was real in the first place, remember the media tells us what we want to hear, and most of the time it is not the truth. To be sure the truth is, we may never really know what really happened, because none of us were there. The trial is only going to reveal so much information, but there will be so much details that only the people involved in this  that were there that day, will really know.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 02:03:13 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dr. Murray’s other excuse for not calling 911 was that Michael’s phones in the house didn’t work, and Michael didn’t have a phone in his room. All doctors walk around with a cell phone on their hip. Dr. Murray’s response was that he didn’t know Michael’s exact address for 911, so he waited until he could get security to call for him.

Lawyers representing Michael Jackson's doctor Conrad Murray have said that their client couldn't call for emergency services when he discovered the singer unconscious because he didn't know the address of the property.
Murray, who was staying with the singer in Los Angeles when he died last Thursday, insisted he tried his best to get help when he discovered the star in bed but was hampered by his unfamiliarity with the rented home's address, reports contactmusic.com.
According to the medic's lawyer Edward Chernoff, Murray tried to call 911 but was unable to get a line out because of security restrictions on the property's phone lines. He considered using his personal mobile phone but realised he didn't know the address and so shouted for other staff to help him.
The doctor rushed through the house and found the pop legend's chef, who alerted his security staff who then called for an ambulance.

We've learned Dr. Murray was on a cell phone with his girlfriend from Houston between 12:03 and 12:13 PM on June 25, 2009 -- the day Jackson died.
Sources say the girlfriend told LAPD detectives about 5 minutes into the call, she heard Dr. Murray abruptly drop the phone and then heard him administer CPR. The girlfriend said there was no indication Dr. Murray knew anything was amiss before dropping the telephone.
Sources say the girlfriend does not know if Murray was in the room with Jackson when he called her or if he walked in just before realizing MJ was in deep trouble.
The bodyguard called 911 at 12:21 PM, approximately 13 minutes after Dr. Murray dropped the phone.

On June 24, Jackson finished up a rehearsal at the Staples Center and asked Murray to stay the night. The next day around noon, Murray went to check on Jackson and found him lying on his bed unconscious, but with a weak pulse, the doctor's attorneys say.
Murray performed CPR for about 30 minutes and tried to call 911, but could not call out on the landlines, which had been turned off for security reasons. He could not use his cell phone because, his attorneys have said, he did not know the exact address of the house. After performing CPR on Jackson, who lay on his bed, for approximately 30 minutes, and after yelling out for someone else in the home, he left the pop star to try to find someone who could call 911. He found a chef in another part of the house. The chef then found a bodyguard, Alberto Alvarez, and while Murray rushed back to Jackson’s room and continued CPR, Alvarez called 911.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Jennie

April 06, 2010, 07:09:13 PM
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"

Dr. Murray’s other excuse for not calling 911 was that Michael’s phones in the house didn’t work, and Michael didn’t have a phone in his room. All doctors walk around with a cell phone on their hip. Dr. Murray’s response was that he didn’t know Michael’s exact address for 911, so he waited until he could get security to call for him.

Lawyers representing Michael Jackson's doctor Conrad Murray have said that their client couldn't call for emergency services when he discovered the singer unconscious because he didn't know the address of the property.
Murray, who was staying with the singer in Los Angeles when he died last Thursday, insisted he tried his best to get help when he discovered the star in bed but was hampered by his unfamiliarity with the rented home's address, reports contactmusic.com.
According to the medic's lawyer Edward Chernoff, Murray tried to call 911 but was unable to get a line out because of security restrictions on the property's phone lines. He considered using his personal mobile phone but realised he didn't know the address and so shouted for other staff to help him.
The doctor rushed through the house and found the pop legend's chef, who alerted his security staff who then called for an ambulance.

We've learned Dr. Murray was on a cell phone with his girlfriend from Houston between 12:03 and 12:13 PM on June 25, 2009 -- the day Jackson died.
Sources say the girlfriend told LAPD detectives about 5 minutes into the call, she heard Dr. Murray abruptly drop the phone and then heard him administer CPR. The girlfriend said there was no indication Dr. Murray knew anything was amiss before dropping the telephone.
Sources say the girlfriend does not know if Murray was in the room with Jackson when he called her or if he walked in just before realizing MJ was in deep trouble.
The bodyguard called 911 at 12:21 PM, approximately 13 minutes after Dr. Murray dropped the phone.

On June 24, Jackson finished up a rehearsal at the Staples Center and asked Murray to stay the night. The next day around noon, Murray went to check on Jackson and found him lying on his bed unconscious, but with a weak pulse, the doctor's attorneys say.
Murray performed CPR for about 30 minutes and tried to call 911, but could not call out on the landlines, which had been turned off for security reasons. He could not use his cell phone because, his attorneys have said, he did not know the exact address of the house. After performing CPR on Jackson, who lay on his bed, for approximately 30 minutes, and after yelling out for someone else in the home, he left the pop star to try to find someone who could call 911. He found a chef in another part of the house. The chef then found a bodyguard, Alberto Alvarez, and while Murray rushed back to Jackson’s room and continued CPR, Alvarez called 911.

Thank you for finding all these links to back my version, I knew it was the 1st one that was given. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 07:12:29 PM
didnt the newest article of tmz say he was in the bathroom?? so ANOTHER LIE :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 07:59:55 PM

Thank you for finding all these links to back my version, I knew it was the 1st one that was given. ;)

Yes, but there is several other versions too. That's the point I'm trying to make here
Geez  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

April 06, 2010, 08:19:19 PM

Yes, but there is several other versions too. That's the point I'm trying to make here
Geez  :roll:

Yes I know you are pointing out that there are other versions, only in my mind the versions of not being able to call 911 cause he had no phone or only his cell phone can follow with his 1st explanation that he didn't know the adress. I just wanted to point that out.... sorry I did not mean to plant confusion.  :|

Yes there are other versions, several, you are right. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
April 06, 2010, 08:53:17 PM
In Australia, we have a tracking system...that means that regardless where a call is made from, within 1 minute of talking, the emergency call centre automatically tracks the address and sends out the emergency vehicles.    So, couldnt CM just have made a call, and leave the cell on the floor or bed as he was performing CPR, and just keep talking??????  As always, with L.O.V.E  xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

miss j

April 06, 2010, 10:20:25 PM
wait, was he out of the room making phone call and returned to find mj's not breathing or he was out of the room to go the toilet and returned to find mj's not breathing? so which one is true? if he went out to make a phone call, then, when did he go to the toilet? or am i losing my tracks here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions