Re: MURRAY's Lie The Phone
April 07, 2010, 12:16:37 AM
Quote from: "miss j"
wait, was he out of the room making phone call and returned to find mj's not breathing or he was out of the room to go the toilet and returned to find mj's not breathing? so which one is true? if he went out to make a phone call, then, when did he go to the toilet? or am i losing my tracks here?

Maybe we should start a list.

1. He left the room to use the toilet
2. He was on the phone with his GF
3. He was sleeping (another one I've heard)

I'm sure there will be more
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

miss j

April 07, 2010, 12:29:32 AM
Quote from: "ABeautifulMind"
wait, was he out of the room making phone call and returned to find mj's not breathing or he was out of the room to go the toilet and returned to find mj's not breathing? so which one is true? if he went out to make a phone call, then, when did he go to the toilet? or am i losing my tracks here?

once his lawyer said he didn't leave michael's side at all. yeah, i heard that sleeping part too..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You ain\'t heavy, you\'re my brother.

April 07, 2010, 07:22:17 AM

once his lawyer said he didn't leave michael's side at all. yeah, i heard that sleeping part too..

Don't foget the rumor that he was with a call girl or left to actually spend time with his girlfriend.
I don't know where that was originally reported, but I read it on here.

Murray's story has A LOT of inconsistancies....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 07:38:12 AM

Maybe he phoned with his girlfriend on the toilet...
She stated, that he suddenly dropped the phone and then she heard him performing CPR.
The TMZ report (I think) states, that he didn't leave the room to make phone calls, because MJ liked some ongoing in his room, when he was asleep. Just recently, there popped up a video on YouTube, where Michael says, he likes to sleep with lights on... That was a few days, before TMZ reported that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

April 07, 2010, 08:03:04 PM
The strory about CM being out with a call girl after putting Michael under with propofol is not one of Murray's versions. Maybe we should make a list of versions by Murray and his defense team and one that comes from other sources.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2010, 07:01:42 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
In Australia, we have a tracking system...that means that regardless where a call is made from, within 1 minute of talking, the emergency call centre automatically tracks the address and sends out the emergency vehicles.    So, couldnt CM just have made a call, and leave the cell on the floor or bed as he was performing CPR, and just keep talking??????  As always, with L.O.V.E  xox

i'm all with you on this. cellphones have gps nowadays, so not knowing the address as an excuse for murray not using his own phone is BS! then he had to get a security guard upstairs who was also using a cellphone, which resulted in the hotel address being attached to that phone...causes the question why alvarez is still using a phone registered with his old employer... :roll: or if the call was even made from mike's house if the address shown was generated from gps and the call was indeed made from the hotel...maybe that's even the clue: cuz murray would have no explanation why the hotel address would show up i f he had made the call. alvarez was a former employee there (connections!) and he came up with the excuse. hmmm... :?
that would also explain why a fake ambulance pic was even necessary cuz the ambulance was empty with mike already in the hotel, waiting to take off while everybody is gathering around the hospital...clear air... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Jennie

April 08, 2010, 08:25:30 PM
I heard about this a few months back on the old forum, mjkit I believe, and my take on this is that if someone died in MJ's house that day it was not MJ wich is why the paramedics did not recognize him. Meanwhile the real MJ was a the hotel where the call was made from and he was just about to leave for lax airport. IMO 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

miss j

April 08, 2010, 09:24:19 PM
Quote from: "Jennie"
I heard about this a few months back on the old forum, mjkit I believe, and my take on this is that if someone died in MJ's house that day it was not MJ wich is why the paramedics did not recognize him. Meanwhile the real MJ was a the hotel where the call was made from and he was just about to leave for lax airport. IMO 8-)

yes, i read that too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You ain\'t heavy, you\'re my brother.

April 09, 2010, 03:26:44 AM
Quote from: "Jade Jackson"
Also, remember that the Coroner's Report mentions that there was a "large land-line phone" on a table by the bed where MJ "died." :roll:

It was disconnected.  We'll see what comes out in the trial.  That so called friend of his who's name escapes me at the moment said he tried to return Michael's call from 1 or 2 days previous and the number had been changed.  Actually he said that the number had been disconnected and decided to clarify that and added that the number had been changed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2010, 03:50:55 AM
Ok, after reading over some of the post about Murray saying that MJ killed himself. And After reading that Murray said he was on the phone with his girlfriend while Mj was sleeping then left the room WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!! didn't Murray say in the beginning that it took him so long to call 911 because he couldn't find a phone in the house?  looks like someone's lying.

What was reported and I think that the police have the recording, is that Dr. Murray called Michael's assisant, Michael Amir Williams, and left a message. Or maybe he didn't leave a message and spoke to Mr. Williams directly.  Either way there would be a record of the call.  The assistant must have retrieved the message pretty quick.  The assistant in turn called Alberto Alvarez and Alberto dashed into the house.  Why Dr. Murray couldn't have called the 911 and told them that he was on the corner of the Blvd. and N. Carolwood is beyond me.  Even if he didn't know the street number, he must have known he was on the bleeping corner.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2010, 05:09:36 AM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
In Australia, we have a tracking system...that means that regardless where a call is made from, within 1 minute of talking, the emergency call centre automatically tracks the address and sends out the emergency vehicles.    So, couldnt CM just have made a call, and leave the cell on the floor or bed as he was performing CPR, and just keep talking??????  As always, with L.O.V.E  xox

i'm all with you on this. cellphones have gps nowadays, so not knowing the address as an excuse for murray not using his own phone is BS! then he had to get a security guard upstairs who was also using a cellphone, which resulted in the hotel address being attached to that phone...causes the question why alvarez is still using a phone registered with his old employer... :roll: or if the call was even made from mike's house if the address shown was generated from gps and the call was indeed made from the hotel...maybe that's even the clue: cuz murray would have no explanation why the hotel address would show up i f he had made the call. alvarez was a former employee there (connections!) and he came up with the excuse. hmmm... :?
that would also explain why a fake ambulance pic was even necessary cuz the ambulance was empty with mike already in the hotel, waiting to take off while everybody is gathering around the hospital...clear air... :mrgreen:

Not all phones have GPS.  You can't assume that.  I have 3 - 2 are new and none of them have GPS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2010, 05:19:02 AM
i would still assume that a 'doctor' of this caliber has a state of the art cellphone, including gps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

Em

April 09, 2010, 10:02:51 AM
[/quote]Not all phones have GPS.  You can't assume that.  I have 3 - 2 are new and none of them have GPS.[/quote]

I don't own a cell phone, but I remember reading somewhere that when you call 911 with any cell phone nowadays, there is something in that phone that will allow them to track ONLY with a 911 call.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2010, 10:51:02 AM
Quote from: "Em"
Not all phones have GPS.  You can't assume that.  I have 3 - 2 are new and none of them have GPS.[/quote]

I don't own a cell phone, but I remember reading somewhere that when you call 911 with any cell phone nowadays, there is something in that phone that will allow them to track ONLY with a 911 call.[/quote]

good thought. that's how i meant that, too. in case of an emergency you can track any phone nowadays. and that has been for some years now, so i don't think murray's phone was some old 'dogbone' cell.
which brings me right back to my theory: what if that is the exact reason why murray wasn't using his cell? cuz the call was tracked to the hotel, not mike's house? the hotel is not very far away from there, i think, with enough time for murray to go back to the residence when the ambulance comes in. plus: murray has a freemason-connection with the lafd (photographed sporting their pin!), so he could have easily 'borrowed' an ambulance for that purpose. why else would an ambulance back out the driveway so slow instead of using the turnaround and come out nose first, if this was a 'life and death'-situation? that was the very first clue already...at least the first thing that made me scratch my head, honestly.
even with an already dead person in there, i have never seen an ambulance on duty backing out anywhere, never!

any thoughts? or am i totally off track here? i'll wait in my padded cell...
 :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

April 09, 2010, 12:10:03 PM
Right, cell phones are traceable. You can even make a 911 call from a cell phone that has been disconnected, I've done it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions