Michael Jackson: Life of an Icon

• 36 Replies

Offline applehead250609

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by applehead250609

Re: Michael Jackson: Life of an Icon

• on: September 02, 2011, 02:47:00 PM
Yes I don't know why Ms. Katherine says "I never lost a child".
Maybe she means she never lost a child before Michael confused/
It's weird.

I'm not one of those who believe Brandon is still alive. How would they know to hoax a baby's death before they were even famous?! When Katherine talks about losing a child, or burying a child I immidiately think of Brandon. Not Michael. Even though he was an infant when he passed, he was still her CHILD. I think her saying 'I never lost a child before' she is talking about Brandon. Not Michael. IMO

I LOVE YOU TheMoonIsDancing,girl but you forgot one BIG thing:This documentary it's about AN ICON,aka KING OF POP,not Brandon  8-).So it's clear like the SUN on the sky that she talks about Michael.In conclusion SHE NEVER LOST A CHILD BEFORE MICHAEL!!!!!!!
But as WE KNOW Michael is still ALIVE  lolol/,and please dont forget that Marlon had ONE REQUEST  for Michael  :o:TO GIVE A HUG TO BRANDON from him,and after that Marlon bursted in tears  :? :shock:  :roll:.

Marlon Jackson's Speech At Michael Jackson's Memorial
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOu0bwtfiZE[/youtube]

IT'S ALL FOR LOVE!!!!!

Offline Tove

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Tove

• on: November 01, 2011, 11:06:12 AM
The movien was a bit of disappointment to me. There wasn't too many clues, allthough in first seeing. Some speaked about Michael in present tense. And when they told about child molesting charges, they told that the family tried to pull out "the biggest hoax on earth".  I got the feeling that the meaning of this movie was to clear Michaels reputation totally and finally (or get GM to jail). Maybe there is meaning!

Offline RK

• Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by RK

• on: November 01, 2011, 11:11:33 AM
I just bought this DVD tonight. It's in all the shops here in Auz. I will watch it tomorrow after the trial and a few hours sleep. typing/

Offline nick_93

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by nick_93

• on: November 02, 2011, 01:54:53 AM
My sister works at a major local Music store and she's got the Blu Ray copy of it ready to bring home to me! I'm gonna make her watch it with me cause it seems to be a beautiful documentary that shows us the truth about the man! I hope this can help clear his reputation!  :)
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

Offline Adi

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Adi

• on: November 02, 2011, 02:05:27 AM
I just bought this DVD tonight. It's in all the shops here in Auz. I will watch it tomorrow after the trial and a few hours sleep. typing/

My sister works at a major local Music store and she's got the Blu Ray copy of it ready to bring home to me! I'm gonna make her watch it with me cause it seems to be a beautiful documentary that shows us the truth about the man! I hope this can help clear his reputation!  :)

Hey guys.....what are the stores selling it in Australia? I want to get myself a copy too :)

Offline nick_93

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by nick_93

• on: November 02, 2011, 02:14:29 AM

Hey guys.....what are the stores selling it in Australia? I want to get myself a copy too :)

Hey! JB Hi-Fi should have it. I saw an Australian Pop Music site advertising it too so just have a look around and you should find it. Maybe Sanity too  :mrgreen:
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

Offline Adi

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Adi

• on: November 02, 2011, 02:43:34 AM
Thanks @Nick_03... I will check out  JB Hi-Fi

Offline Datroot

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Datroot

• on: November 02, 2011, 02:57:01 PM
Mine came today - will watch it tonight.

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Offline lorela

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by lorela

• on: November 04, 2011, 01:45:36 AM
I watched it ... WHY are they saying he used drugs ... that he had insomnia and used anaesthetic to sleep .... It hurts so bad. I cried almost all night. How do you feel?

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJonmind

• on: November 04, 2011, 02:10:43 AM

Offline alfarle

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by alfarle

• on: November 04, 2011, 02:14:31 AM
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

Offline RK

• Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by RK

• on: November 04, 2011, 03:15:30 AM
I think we have 3 threads going about this now. Perhaps they can be merged. Thankyou Mods. You do a great job.