Hi everyone
I thought it was important to share here where we all stand with the hoax theorie...especially since yesterday, and this weird trial.
I really have the feeling that there are less and less beLIEvers, and yesterday the trial probably took some more.  I dont know what YOU think, but i was a strong beLIEver and I am slowly starting to doubt. Why? Because it seems to me more and more plausible that Michael was murdered by high authorities, which would be the reason why Murray is protected and won't be charged in the end. Of course, there are still so many things that I can't explain myself and it let me with the feeling thats it's a big joke and a hoax from the start...But hoax or not hoax, I think it's not funny anymore, it's getting ridiculous and annoying for a lot of beLIEvers I think.
I used to find the game of clues exciting, but now that I am thinking of another possibility (Michael being murdered probably because he was so popular and trying to make us "aware" and pro-peace when the government/medias want to keep us asleep to keep the power) I dont anymore. I mean how can I still have fun about the hoax, knowing there might be a change that we're dealing wth the greatest injustice ever???? I dont wanna be paranoid, but what if WE, beLIEvers, were manipulated by the medias playing wth us (like TMZ), making us believe it's a hoax to keep us calm? I dont know anymore, I m lost, but if it's a game Michael shouldnt wait no more and come back before the summer because this is going way too far.
And about yesterday i was totally shocked of all the medias there, i knew if this would be filmed lived by all those channels it would definetely mean that MJ is dead, but then they changed the floor and we all lost the LIVE STREAMS. But again, maybe this is just manipulation, still, this time all the medias were inside even though they havent filmed, so what do u all think about the all thing? Do you still believe very strong that this is a HOAX. Im so lost right now.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Hahahaha, circus! Just look at my tweets, if I have time I will see if I can make a complete post about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

well, i could not believe that Janet was there, not in black i think, and someone grabbing her waist/butt as she entered court i think!!!!!!

but i heard/read that ma jackson was crying in court, i think he is dead and my heart is fulled with saddness.

i hoped i hoped

i cant explain the wriggle on the helicopter, maybe that was a decoy so that mikes body could be transported without drama somewhere else.

Franks comments post death that he had spoken to him the night before and that mike still wanted to the the tour - whats the explanation for that - if it was a pre-death conversation - thats odd because was doing the concerts so it could only be a post death conversation  eh?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey Souza...I read you tweets which led me to read about the TS posts on this forum and the numbers theories. Iam sorry but I dont understand much ( have some difficulties wth numbers though :roll: ). I know MJ liked that numerology thing, still, most of the times when fans try to analyse dates and times, I feel like they know they have to come down to number 7 for example ( coz we all know it has a link wth Mike) and so they add, divid, multiplicate or do anything in order to get to number 7. It doesnt mean much. Also, those fans trying to give a meaning to the hoax through numbers keep giving a wrong "bam'sday date". On those comments, isnt it written that according to the number theories Mike was supposed to be back last January? And what about 9/9/2009? I dont remember what happened then. Was it the burrial? Do you have any idea when Michael's come-back could be planned??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I must sadly say...i had enough....
That don't mean that i think Michael is dead, but that what is going on is in my eyes waste of time.
At the beginning....i was not a fan, but i noticed very fast that there is so much weird about the " death " and TMZ ...that i spent so much time to see videos on youtube and found so much that i write in a german forum....we are very activ,but the treat was closen many times....so i come here, with less english...
I learned so much....the rassism that is always a topic, i learnd about the Nation of Islam, about Sony and AEG...i tried to find a common thread where all of this come together to grow up, to find more and more ppl to follow, but it is all a confusion...i don't find the obvious target.
I had suched after a step by step development...but i can't find.
What is this all about ?
Michael said : we have 4 years....for what ? One year is nearly gone by...please don't speak in riddles...what can we do ?
I know that there will come something....they don't film the Funeral so great and we don't even saw something...also the Dome Project...and much more, but we are have our family's, our friends and work and i can say about me, i have thought too much about this hoax the last months....i have neglect too much around me...i must go back in my life...
Yesterday i rearly thought something comes out that gives me the power to go on, but nothing....
It's become ridiculous....sadly...
I wish i could be a part of it....
14.Juni....or July.....or 2012.....this could go on without end and without explanation.
I rearly wanted to know why the heliflight that we are seen wasn't from the UCLA to the coroner, he flies from the UCS Hospital, near the Coroner...only a little round....why are the Men from the coroner van wipe there fingerprints from the coroner van ?
Very weird are i where ask in July last year if i sell this informations....that was the moment i be scared and i know that there was something going on thats not harmless.
I never sell any informations...we all know that we gave up all we write down on a forum, the copyright, to the owner of the forum.
I will never have contact to any media....what a see the last months is so shocking....when i remember that a once thought that the job as a journalist was something that i want to do....brrrrrrrrr....never....
But i adore Aphrodite Jones, when i understand her right....my english....

So, i have written enough...thank you for reading !

I wish you all a wonderfull sunny spring day !

Best wishes from Angela
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes Angela, i have exactly the same feeling and yesterday i somehow felt i was not the only one. It's enough now, really. Im also thinking of not following this anymore, I don't know wether it's a hoax or not but it's a waste of time because nothing comes up clearly. If MJ is playing, it's not funny anymore. And it dioesnt have anything to do wth not supporting him anymore, i still do, hope, and pray, but this is just going too far and im starting to feel stupid spending hours and hours online looking for clues. Almost a year now. Stop.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

One last post.
Please don't believe that Michael was dead at the 25.06.2009.
All what was going on at that day was planed ! If it was like we where told...heard attack and so on...it would be a suddenly emergency situation and the family would be shocked and not able to plan all the thinks.
The paramedic's at the house...weird...not a real situation.
The speak to the press.
No comment from the UCLA.
The weird heliflight....
And so much more.

If Michael was snatched of his life at this day, it was a real shock for the family, they would not be all near the UCLA and not so composed....Joe and the brothers are laughing....not crying is not unusual...that comes often later after such a shock ( i now, i had lost 2 family members on this way and i looked so compesed outside....after closen doors i break down).

These was all very long planed...think TMZ !

Not one word about his death in the TII Movie....not one !

Kenny Ortega don't say in a interview " The film starts at the O2 and ends....ehem.....sadly with Michael death."
No way, he says it ends at the rehersals.

If ever someone make a speach...they don't use the word dead ...they say he is not here, and so on.

There is no usual thing in all of this, so don't think he is dead.

It's not easy for Katherine and also Joe....there are not young but so strong ! It's much stress for them to take this situation and i thought that Michael would not have done this if he could have prevented it.
Who makes such stress to his old parents and young kids when it's not absolutly nessesary?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

I am confused! Yesterday I felt  bad and today I don´t feel better. I don´t think that he is dead but I don´t think that they would do all these circumstances so that he fakes his death. No way. So, what I´m telling you is: I believe 50/50
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Today is one of my bad days. I so hard want to believe....and I do, but I don"t know.
As it seems there are only two posibilities left.....Michael is alive or the law-people are doing everything they can to cover everything up and there will be no justice for Michael. That is a unberable thought.
I just don"t know. This is taking so long.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

I think yesterdays court circus, was just a circus :lol:  NOTHING happened ! Just a show for the public imo. And the fact that CM can still practise.... well that's just great for the hoax ! Next court appearence june 14; Michael was free of all charges on that date 5 years ago. Maybe that's BAMSDAY ? just keep the faith guys, it's NOT OVER YET !!!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

Quote from: "MJ_Bad"
Today is one of my bad days. I so hard want to believe....and I do, but I don"t know.
As it seems there are only two posibilities left.....Michael is alive or the law-people are doing everything they can to cover everything up and there will be no justice for Michael. That is a unberable thought.
I just don"t know. This is taking so long.

I'm with you. I don't know what to do, my head is all over the place. I don't know why, but I'm crying so hard right now. And then I went and done something stupid and watched a MJ tribute video that I knew would make me cry even more. :cry:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

Quote from: "MJ_Bad"

I'm with you. I don't know what to do, my head is all over the place. I don't know why, but I'm crying so hard right now. And then I went and done something stupid and watched a MJ tribute video that I knew would make me cry even more. :cry:  :roll:

BIG HUG FOR YOU!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Hahahaha, circus! Just look at my tweets, if I have time I will see if I can make a complete post about it.
"The media will manipulate any facts to generate the outcome that will create the most public interest. Things are not always as they seem"  "DrConradMurray" Tweet.
 :D  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "Tina K."
I think yesterdays court circus, was just a circus :lol:  NOTHING happened ! Just a show for the public imo. And the fact that CM can still practise.... well that's just great for the hoax ! Next court appearence june 14; Michael was free of all charges on that date 5 years ago. Maybe that's BAMSDAY ? just keep the faith guys, it's NOT OVER YET !!!  ;)

why was it a circus

why do you say that - who were the clowns - what do you mean? x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "Tina K."

why was it a circus

why do you say that - who were the clowns - what do you mean? x

The circus was the courtroom, the clowns were CM, and his attorney, other artists were the Jackson family ( I dont mean to offence them ) Tickets salesmen were the medias, and the audience was you and me, the public.And the one who decides when wich acts starts is Michael.
Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 06:42:00 AM by Tina K.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions