MJLover1990

It was one big circus and with the outcome that we all expected it has been shoved towards 14th of June. I had a feeling they wouldn't take Murray's medical license away. :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

so mikes not coming back july 2010?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

I think it will be very soon that Mike comes back, maybe before July but we can't say that for sure. But I have a feeling it won't be long anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

do you think he will come back before he has his license suspended? there would seem to be two more hearing before the final hearing and the final will be what 2 weeks -so it will depending on the courts listing  - the final on this must be next year at the lastest - not many players in this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

I also felt very very bad last night, crying my eyeballs out and I could seriously not get a grip of
why I reacted that way. But we have to remember that if Murray walks out a free man, that doesn't
mean that higher authorities that was in on the conspiration is behind that. It could also just be a part
of the hoax. If he is free, Michael is also free to come back. If no one is convicted as responsible for
his death, if the insurance money isn't paid out, then the whole hoax is still legal.

Murray still has his license! That is so absurd! That, if something, should make us believe
even more, not start to loose hope! Don't you think?

I think it's Katherine that makes me cry like a baby, she really looks grieving.
But she can be sad about so much else aswell, like her dear child having to fake his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

i suppose some YT or pix will come out of her crying  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

after yesterday can we recap on the whole hoax thing - please dont say read the threads i have been here  for months

we have now had time to digest and re -think  - would anyone be interested in this?

my eyes/ and broken heart are saying he is dead

i cell in my brain in hoping
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
after yesterday can we recap on the whole hoax thing - please dont say read the threads i have been here  for months

we have now had time to digest and re -think  - would anyone be interested in this?

I'm sorry that you have lost hope :(  When you think about all the clues, can't you get some hope back then ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

ladyandbird

What exactly is it that you want to re-cap?
Motives, how everything connects?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

lets go back to the beginning - well do we want to start a recap thread or something - if you agree start it and i will jump in .

just lets go back we are seasoned hoaxers now - have we forgotten anything, have we overlooked anything whilst discussing his gold pants or lips or hair (stop swooning girls)

we should be able to cut all the cr*p out and just get to it. what do you think and lets not get distracted on the doubles well not too much (their all yummy - want one for christmas but i have to be good as santa will give me coal) :P

i am even willing to discuss dd being mj - i want to look at the hands - if you know me you will know i hate that thread - i have the most crazy discussions about this - you see i dont agree but i just saw victors vid on another thread about the king coming back and i looked at the fingers are they two big eh -
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

lets go back to the beginning - well do we want to start a recap thread or something - if you agree start it and i will jump in .

just lets go back we are seasoned hoaxers now - have we forgotten anything, have we overlooked anything whilst discussing his gold pants or lips or hair (stop swooning girls)

we should be able to cut all the cr*p out and just get to it. what do you think and lets not get distracted on the doubles well not too much (their all yummy - want one for christmas but i have to be good as santa will give me coal) :P

i am even willing to discuss dd being mj - i want to look at the hands - if you know me you will know i hate that thread - i have the most crazy discussions about this - you see i dont agree but i just saw victors vid on another thread about the king coming back and i looked at the fingers are they two big eh -

Yes, we could do that. Or we could chat you and me. It feels like a re-cap thread would be the longest and most messy ever. I would really like to re-cap with you thou, feels like I need it aswell, eventhou i didn't loose as much hope as you did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ladyandbird"

Yes, we could do that. Or we could chat you and me. It feels like a re-cap thread would be the longest and most messy ever. I would really like to re-cap with you thou, feels like I need it aswell, eventhou i didn't loose as much hope as you did.

This sounds like a good idea, but I'm in "realistic" mode and will probably be shooting down everything.   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I really hope everyone doesn't start putting emphasis on June 14th now.  I don't believe it will be BAMSday. :(  I am not even sure there WILL be a BAMSday.  Although I often daydream about the BAMSday when he knocks on my door.  (sorry but i'm selfish and don't want to share him - heehee)  

But i don't believe this is going to be over any time soon... this is going to drag out.  Look at how long it took just to get to the hearing and what was decided?  Well, not fricken much!

I haven't fully lost hope, I feel MJ.  And maybe it's because I feel him in my heart, in my blood, like faith in God.  I know he's with us, I am just not sure in what FORM.  You know what I mean?

It is all so maddening and my biggest fear is that unless we decide to give ourselves closure and accept him "no longer with us" (whatever you determine that to be), we will never heal!
:(:(:(:(
***big hugs to all of you beLIEver and non-BeLIEvers***  We are Michael's army - Let's be strong for him... for each other.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.  It isn’t. It’s the beginning....

I'm sorry for those of you who are having a hard time at this time I love you all ok BIG BIG hugs chuu guys :D !!! I am not losing faith at all whatever that was yesterday I can't even say it was court it did nothing to me. I love Michael surely enough but even tho it's hard on me I have to think about him to. I know it's MUCH worse for Michael than it is me. I believe he is alive and I stand strong because I have spent precious time on here ignoring some things in my life(gotta dust before my ma gets upset :? ) just for Michael :D !!! I have also taken in many cheap shots from family about me and him but it's all for the L.O.V.E of Mikey right ;) ? We may see Katherine crying I posted I pic before :( BUT I had a feeling it wasn't of her crying over his death BUT it was more of a worried cry. I know this is stressful on us plus the Jackson family but I still believe after all this is said and done Michael is still gonna have the last laugh :P The King is returning to the building :D :D :D Sorry he had a HUGE set back around these few months ;) Keep the faith! He lives ;) !!! And is coming back stronger :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

Hi guys and to all who lose hope:

The facts haven’t changed!! (facts  = inconsistencies like the fake ambulance photo etc.)
Quite the contrary: They have multiplied.

I think people are losing hope because they don’t see an end, a light, a reason for all of this. Something logical, some logic explanation.

And why is this so? Because there is something fishy going on. Nothing added up at all. And I agree with Murray (guilty or not) THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL.
What we need is patience.

Do you remember Marilyn?
Now we know the truth. After such a long time … she was murdered etc.
The truth will always prevail. It’s a question of time.

I think if hoax or not. In any case, you beLIEvers should stay! Because someone has to watch all this, someone has to do this for Mikey. If dead or not, hoax or not – something fishy is going on because all (family, Murray, Oxman etc.) are behaving very WEIRD!! There is nothing normal going on!!!!

And I think people are loosing hope because TIME is always an important aspect.
TIME DEMORALIZES you and WEARS YOU DOWN – but never forget, guys:
The inconsistencies are still the same and they increase from day to day.

Murray is probably a murderer and he is on the BEACH! etc. enjoying life.
Until now, 1 year later, he hasn’t been charged with ANYTHING.

For me this is a big PROOF that something fishy is going on. This is NOT a normal criminal case, not a normal situation. And we all know that.

I don’t know the truth either. But I will read and search via google until I have a satisfactory answer! (I am not a hardcore MJ fan – only someone who cannot bear INJUSTICES but I always respected him very, very much and adored him for his humanity, sensuality and talent).

All the best to you and greetings from Germany!
Don’t give up – and don’t be too emotional about all this – try to keep an open mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions