~Souza~Topic starter

The long wait
April 06, 2010, 12:32:05 PM
Hey guys,

I felt like posting this because I see a lot of posts of people that are 'giving up'. I expected these posts, because at times I feel the same.

We all know he's alive. We have researched for months and months and we are tired. I understand exactly how you feel. People feel they are getting nuts by spending so much time on this, I understand that too. People are disappointed because BAMSday hasn't arrived yet. You feel you're a puppet on a string, being sucked in to this deeper every day and you are thinking if it's ever going to end. I am sure it will, but it's clearly not time yet.

Keep in mind that Mike has planned this for years and years. I just watched Dangerous - The short films again, and this is what convinced me again that he has waited for this a long long time:

BLACK OR WHITE, the first music video from Michael Jackson's DANGEROUS album was broadcast simultaneously in 27 countries with an estimated audience of 500 million people. It was the largest audience ever to view a music video.

The reaction was unanticipated.

This video was broadcast on November 14, 1991. Remember that he chose this date himself, he bought the airing time. 11/14/1991 makes 999. So he was already planning this back in 1991 and probably even before. It's not just for fun, he is really trying to do something no one has ever done before and he is risking a lot for it. He is doing this for us as well and if he can wait for over 20 years to make a change, we can wait a little longer as well.

Just take a little break, or just don't come to the forum that much anymore. Pick up your social life again, go do the things you did before June 25 and check in once in a while. Educate others with what you have learned. Tell them about the case and the inconsistencies and tell them about the message he is trying to send out. Even if from a distance, keep suporting him in this, because if we don't do it, no one will. The rest of the world is too busy condemning Murray.

I have come this far and I will still be here when he decides it's time, because I know it will be worth it. But this is HIStory, only he knows how and when it will end, or should I say: begin...

[/color]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: The long wait
April 06, 2010, 12:34:45 PM
Thanks, Souza! I know a lot of people needed to hear that, including myself. We are very lucky to have you here!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJLover1990

April 06, 2010, 12:38:25 PM
Thank you so much Souza. Yes we all come to this point every once in a while it makes you crazy and you think you're nuts. But we are not nuts. We need to be there for Michael, we are his voice and that is what I keep telling myself when this makes me go crazy or makes me feel sad. We need to speak for him and we need to be here for him because like Souza said no one else would because the rest of the world is too busy attacking and bringing Conrad Murray down. Just take a little break every once in a while to breath and come back when you're ready but we need to hold each others hands and stay united because we can't lose each other and Michael needs us! (((hugs to everyone))) WE LOVE YOU MIKE! WE WON'T EVER LET YOU DOWN, WE'LL BE  THERE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 12:41:41 PM
Thank you for this Souza
now Im convinced he was trying to wake us all up and do something 4 that long! I wasnt even born then LOL!!!
Its sad that I feel someone was trying to stop him.. because most of the bad things in his life came after this...
We all have to be there for him..even if people dont believe in this hoax..the message is there..and its been there for a long time..he must have felt very frustrated trying to tell but with no one listening!

lots of L.O.V.E. 4 you and MJ and everyone on here!
we need to support him and eachother because I know a lot of us became emotionaly attached with this case and will not rest till we get the whole truth...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

April 06, 2010, 12:47:27 PM
Thanks Souza.
Yes, we are tired but remember:
There is nothing that can't be done if we raise our voice as one
We can't give up... It's our chance to make that change.
Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 12:48:38 PM by Puff
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 12:47:38 PM
Thanks so much for that Souza. It really made me feel a whole lot better. :D
L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

April 06, 2010, 12:56:30 PM
Well said Souza.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 01:05:06 PM
Thanks, Souza, for the post.

It's been a long road, no doubt.  So I guess each person must decide for him or herself, what to do next. This has been my internal struggle for a while now.  I'm a person of faith, so I'm giving this up to God, for Him to reveal the truth in His perfect timing.  

In the meantime, I personally feel like I need to support Michael's family and loved ones, and help them fight for justice.  I do want and support a fair trial for Murray, but to say what that outcome is, I don't know. (Hence, I'm relying on my faith.)  I will let the facts in this case speak for themselves.  If Michael ends up being alive after all of this, what a happy surprise it will be!    

I want justice and truth to prevail for Michael in this case, whatever that may be. I am beginning to see that the facts are pointing toward a variety of "injustices" and corruption.  More of the same stuff that's been going on in LA and CA for years.  Therefore, for me, I have been listening very carefully to what the Los  Angeles Civil Rights Association (LACRA) has been saying, as they speak out against these types of civil unjustices, and are supporting some of the very things Michael's family has been saying.

Here's the President of LACRA, speaking at the Courthouse yesterday:

[youtube:2gignsig]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4SH5AlHSaM&feature[/youtube:2gignsig]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

CC

April 06, 2010, 02:06:49 PM
BIG THANK YOU, SOUZA!
I NEED THAT! YOUR WORDS MATCH PERFECT TODAY IN MY "LITTLE UNIVERSE OF CRAZYNESS! LOL
I´M BETTER NOW...
BIG THANK YOU, REALLY!
LoVE ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

April 06, 2010, 02:15:43 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Hey guys,

I felt like posting this because I see a lot of posts of people that are 'giving up'. I expected these posts, because at times I feel the same.

We all know he's alive. We have researched for months and months and we are tired. I understand exactly how you feel. People feel they are getting nuts by spending so much time on this, I understand that too. People are disappointed because BAMSday hasn't arrived yet. You feel you're a puppet on a string, being sucked in to this deeper every day and you are thinking if it's ever going to end. I am sure it will, but it's clearly not time yet.

Keep in mind that Mike has planned this for years and years. I just watched Dangerous - The short films again, and this is what convinced me again that he has waited for this a long long time:

BLACK OR WHITE, the first music video from Michael Jackson's DANGEROUS album was broadcast simultaneously in 27 countries with an estimated audience of 500 million people. It was the largest audience ever to view a music video.

The reaction was unanticipated.

This video was broadcast on November 14, 1991. Remember that he chose this date himself, he bought the airing time. 11/14/1991 makes 999. So he was already planning this back in 1991 and probably even before. It's not just for fun, he is really trying to do something no one has ever done before and he is risking a lot for it. He is doing this for us as well and if he can wait for over 20 years to make a change, we can wait a little longer as well.

Just take a little break, or just don't come to the forum that much anymore. Pick up your social life again, go do the things you did before June 25 and check in once in a while. Educate others with what you have learned. Tell them about the case and the inconsistencies and tell them about the message he is trying to send out. Even if from a distance, keep suporting him in this, because if we don't do it, no one will. The rest of the world is too busy condemning Murray.

I have come this far and I will still be here when he decides it's time, because I know it will be worth it. But this is HIStory, only he knows how and when it will end, or should I say: begin...

[/color]

bravo. i'm in it for the long haul as well. it's the least i can do for him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

April 06, 2010, 02:24:40 PM
Thanks Souza, i've been here since day 1 and I won't be giving up just yet, I still believe this is all smoke & mirrors and i'm glad to see there are still people on here who believe the same.

MJ said this was going to to be an adventure and he hasn't disappointed us so far...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

April 06, 2010, 02:33:15 PM
Thanks Souza!!!

I've been here from the beginning!
I'm staying here!
Michael can be sure we are there

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liegi

April 06, 2010, 03:03:45 PM
Thank you, Souza.
I've been here since day one!
I'm not giving up--you can count on me.  I'm not tired at all. I think it's becoming more interesting!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 03:46:46 PM
Very true and very nice post Souza, thanks a lot! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

April 06, 2010, 03:52:18 PM
Who is that guy over Eddie's right shoulder directing that camera? Something seems familiar about him.
 :lol:  ;)  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Law of Power #37: Create Compelling Spectacles? Done.