Re: The long wait
April 06, 2010, 03:54:45 PM
Quote from: "truthseeker"
Who is that guy over Eddie's right shoulder directing that camera? Something seems familiar about him.
 :lol:  ;)  :mrgreen:

That's impersonator Michael Kiss.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

April 06, 2010, 03:59:13 PM
Quote from: "kingofmystery"
Quote from: "truthseeker"
Who is that guy over Eddie's right shoulder directing that camera? Something seems familiar about him.
 :lol:  ;)  :mrgreen:

That's impersonator Michael Kiss.

Wonder why he's directing a camera? Just an observation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Law of Power #37: Create Compelling Spectacles? Done.

April 06, 2010, 04:13:19 PM
Great post Souza!
I'm never giving up on Michael or the TRUTH! But surely there's no need for anyone to get dragged down by frustrations and speculations and drown in the media circus and all the gossip. So yes, don't lose yourselves. Don't give up. Just take a break. Let your minds breathe a little.

I don't mind that there has been no BAMsday yet. And I don't need a break. Michael can take all the time he needs. I would wait for all eternity and not give up. And if he decides never to come back that would be okay too, if that what he feels for. Though I am convinced that He is coming back eventually. But we are still needed in the support of him and in support of truth.
 - And this greatest show, you gotta admit - even though it has some very serious matters to it.. it's still quite entertaining!  ;)

Love and hugs to all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

April 06, 2010, 10:00:35 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Hey guys,

I felt like posting this because I see a lot of posts of people that are 'giving up'. I expected these posts, because at times I feel the same.

We all know he's alive. We have researched for months and months and we are tired. I understand exactly how you feel. People feel they are getting nuts by spending so much time on this, I understand that too. People are disappointed because BAMSday hasn't arrived yet. You feel you're a puppet on a string, being sucked in to this deeper every day and you are thinking if it's ever going to end. I am sure it will, but it's clearly not time yet.

You bet I'm tired and sick to death of this.. I was patient all the way up until a month ago, but now.. I hope and pray it's this week, Easter week, the Resurrection holiday- if not, he's just missed like the perfect chance.. If I were him I'd feel like that's SUCH a waste of the perfect holiday..

And it'd better be worth it, I'm just about ready to wring his neck after all of this reserching and endless possibilites and scrambling in the dark and arguing and delaying and "no not this time even though it's the perfect opportunity- how about we wait another two and a half goshdamn m***erf**king months and then MAYBBEEE.."  I'm so stressed right now..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 10:19:09 PM
We have all indeed been here for what seems like a very long time now, but in the grand scheme of things, not that long really.
The recent coca-cola article from TMZ was interesting because they say that Michael had the type of personality thats demands instant gratification... I think not! He must be the most patient person ever to spend so many years steadily planning and laying down the foundations for something world changing. Our society are the ones who have come who expect instant gratification.
We are nearing the end/beginning now. Piece by piece it's all coming to fruition.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 08:08:23 AM
Good and comforting post.

It is  better to take the time to do something correctly than to do it quickly and incorrectly.

November 14, 1991 fell on a Thursday. Did anyone ever ask MJ why he chose that date? Is there an explaination anywhere?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 09:22:00 AM
Thanks, Souza. Your words bring comfort to me. Yes, I'm dizzy. It's been one hell of a rollercoaster ride! And I am tired, like everyone else; however, the more crazy this thing seems to be getting, the more confident I am that Michael will be returning. I have tremendous faith that we will all be celebrating together and smiling with MJ!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 11, 2010, 11:44:22 PM
Quote from: "kingofmystery"
Thanks, Souza, for the post.

It's been a long road, no doubt.  So I guess each person must decide for him or herself, what to do next. This has been my internal struggle for a while now.  I'm a person of faith, so I'm giving this up to God, for Him to reveal the truth in His perfect timing.  

In the meantime, I personally feel like I need to support Michael's family and loved ones, and help them fight for justice.  I do want and support a fair trial for Murray, but to say what that outcome is, I don't know. (Hence, I'm relying on my faith.)  I will let the facts in this case speak for themselves.  If Michael ends up being alive after all of this, what a happy surprise it will be!    

I want justice and truth to prevail for Michael in this case, whatever that may be. I am beginning to see that the facts are pointing toward a variety of "injustices" and corruption.  More of the same stuff that's been going on in LA and CA for years.  Therefore, for me, I have been listening very carefully to what the Los  Angeles Civil Rights Association (LACRA) has been saying, as they speak out against these types of civil unjustices, and are supporting some of the very things Michael's family has been saying.

Here's the President of LACRA, speaking at the Courthouse yesterday:

[youtube:3o4bpr04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4SH5AlHSaM&feature[/youtube:3o4bpr04]

Thank you very much Souza and Mo, for all your hard work over the long wait.  I am too a people of faith.  I have prayed long and hard.  I know that my Father in Heaven has heard my prayers and the prayers of so many others who love MJ.  I agree that it is in God's hands for me also.  I will never give up or stop seeking the Truth of what happened to our beloved MJ on that terrible day that has haunted me daily.  God bless you all for your love, your encourage and your strength.  You are touching and changing the world in the name of L.O.V.E. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

April 12, 2010, 01:58:35 AM
Thank you Souza...we need the strength, the words...and I suppose I will keep walking forward, although my head is hung downwards...I have hardly the ability to see clearly the path - because the tears in my eyes blurr my footsteps toward the hopeful day that MJ smiles again to the world. Sometimes I don't even like watching him or seeing his pics anymore - kinda like how Janet expressed on Oprah...it becomes more of a taunting pain in my heart, like someone hanging something in my face and saying 'you can't have it'...it's gone.
I have two teenage boys of my own, and I live each day doing what I have to do, making them smile, being the best mom I can be. And they don't even know the sorrow I carry in my heart for a legend they barely know that symbolized so much to me. Maybe that is my problem - the symbolism, and the fact that MJ being the symbolism to so many things, to so many people, to me - and without that symbolism it's as though life has a huge empty pocket that can't be filled up again.  But I know the symbolism, what MJ stood for and still stands for, has to be kept alive by our own lives, by how we live and what we do and what we fight for. I guess that's the only thing that is fueling me now regarding anything MJ. When I breathe, my breath is heavy, when I look out at the world, I see an incomplete world. The numbers on the calendar, the dates...seem like a zillion years until the hopeful day...like sand dunes, after sand dunes, with no particular direction...either my resistance to truth and facts are so strong and cannot be erased, although in it's weakened state - or I'm plain stupid.  To seek the truth, one has only to look inside themselves - that is what I have always heard...and I suppose it is true - as the truth is merely a perspective, a choice one makes to decipher which road to take in life.  SO what is my truth, my perspective? The only truth I can say is tangible, is real to me, is my pain. I miss our symbol. Our MJ. That is the only real thing to me now. Because that is the only thing that I can prove, and is inside me. My pain. My missing our symbol...MJ...we want to hang on forever if we have to...but do you really think we can? Want to and can...are two different things MJ...hurry up and come back...or else the other half of the world will be right - and we'll all be wrong...they'll then say "See, you guys were insane. He's gone."  Please hurry back Michael. The flame is trying to stay alive, but it's hard ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2010, 02:15:30 AM
I forgot to add something on the lighter side...a friend of mine had a dream the other week about MJ. She said I should post it on here. She said in her dream, she and MJ were friends, just walking around and then decided to go hang out elsewhere indoors - and MJ said they should go hang out at his place.
Next scene in her dream, she was just sitting and watching MJ sleeping soundly. He awoke, and he then told her that it was such a great sleep - that he hadn't slept like that in a LOOOONNNG time, and that he appreciated her being there, as whenever she is there, he is able to sleep well.
That was the end.
To me it sounds pretty parallel to the hoax theory. He's gone - out of our sight, out of the media's eye. But he is only 'sleeping'...'resting'...not really sleeping, but sleeping as in taking care of things out of the world and life he escaped from. Recouperating...getting better...and the part where he says he appreciates her being there, as he got his much needed time to rest well...that sounds like us - those that support him, that believe in the time that has to pass in order for him to get things done and then return...the only way he can feel rest assured is if he believes we are holding on tight to the signs and anticipating his return in the most faithful way we can. If he views the world falling apart and his support diminishing...how can that be at all support for him to continue his preparation for his return?
Or am I just rambling on in high hopes...built in the clouds?  Sigh..I think I need to take a break from this.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2010, 02:20:32 AM
Thank you Souza!
I´m really not sure about planning this hoax so long time ago but everything else you said is true and well said!
Hugs and kisses for everyone!
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!