Michael Jackson -- The Eyes Have It
April 06, 2010, 02:59:49 PM
Michael Jackson -- The Eyes Have It
Posted Apr 6th 2010 3:50PM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's eyes could be powerful evidence in favor of Dr. Conrad Murray.

TMZ broke the story ... Dr. Murray's lawyers will argue Jackson accidentally killed himself by self-injecting a lethal dose of Propofol into his bloodstream. As we reported, Dr. Murray says he left the bedroom for a short time, came back in and saw Michael with his eyes wide open and pupils dilated.

Medical experts who spoke with TMZ say ... if a patient is sleeping and dies of an overdose, their eyes most likely would not open. The defense position -- Jackson woke up when Murray was out of the room, became frustrated he couldn't sleep, grabbed the Propofol bottle and "pushed it" -- killing himself.

If a jury believes Jackson's eyes were open, they could also believe Jackson was awake and, perhaps, capable of grabbing the Propofol bottle which was on the nightstand.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[size=85]Together we\'ll cry happy tears[/size]

Re: The Eyes Have It
April 06, 2010, 03:01:51 PM
I don't buy this at all and WTH is it that TMZ have so many medical & law "sources" running to them with these stories... this imo is BS at it's highest level.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

April 06, 2010, 03:16:13 PM
tmz is full of it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

April 06, 2010, 03:18:52 PM
TABLOID NEWS IS ALL THIS IS.  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

April 06, 2010, 03:27:27 PM
This is what i said at the beginning about the eyes!!!

Alavarez said that when he entered the room, Michaels eyes and mouth were wide open and, to me, this suggested that Michael was awake when he died.  Because if he was asleep, surely his eyes would be shut??

This is beginning to get horrific...  but that was my first question when i read Alvarez's version of events.

Its haunting me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 03:29:46 PM
so what? now they figure this out? it took them this long? how long will it take for then to realise he is alive?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

April 06, 2010, 03:31:39 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Alavarez said that when he entered the room, Michaels eyes and mouth were wide open and, to me, this suggested that Michael was awake when he died.  Because if he was asleep, surely his eyes would be shut??

This is beginning to get horrific...  but that was my first question when i read Alvarez's version of events.

Its haunting me.
I dont want to scare you, but when people are asleep, and then die, they often wake up just before they die. Of cause some dont. I have seen it quite some times at my work, people who have been in bed for weeks, sleeping almost the whole time, and then minuttes before death, they wake up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

April 06, 2010, 03:35:14 PM
Quote from: "Tina K."

Its haunting me.
I dont want to scare you, but when people are asleep, and then die, they often wake up just before they die. Of cause some dont. I have seen it quite some times at my work, people who have been in bed for weeks, sleeping almost the whole time, and then minuttes before death, they wake up.

Yes.. but Michael died suddenly and unexpectadly.  He was supposed to be under heavy sedation.. so if he was sedated and asleep he wouldnt just suddenly awaken and then die..  he would die under sedation of the drugs.  know what i mean?

I have always had this niggle about these small details, and the eyes open was one of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 03:38:04 PM
Also there is the question of the large amounts of Propofol in MJs system..  this is consistent with the theory that MJ recieved a massive shot of Propofol which killed him instantly. Therefore the body didnt have enough time to circulate it through the body and work it out.

If there is any scenario which is believable it is that Michael was awake when he recieved that fatal shot.  Whether Murray gave it to him, someone else did or MJ did..  that was (in my mind) what happened if MJ did die.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

April 06, 2010, 03:40:03 PM

Its haunting me.

Yes.. but Michael died suddenly and unexpectadly.  He was supposed to be under heavy sedation.. so if he was sedated and asleep he wouldnt just suddenly awaken and then die..  he would die under sedation of the drugs.  know what i mean?

I have always had this niggle about these small details, and the eyes open was one of them.
I know, but even if people are asleep and suddenly gets a bleeding in the brain, they wake up. I would think it sometimes is the same with cadiact arrest.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 03:42:44 PM
He didnt die of a cardiac arrest.. it was respiratory failure which led to his heart stopping.  It wasnt a heart attack.  He stopped breathing first.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

April 06, 2010, 03:46:43 PM
He didnt die of a cardiac arrest.. it was respiratory failure which led to his heart stopping.  It wasnt a heart attack.  He stopped breathing first.
yes i know, but i diden't know the words for it, sorry. :(  I think all this with Michaels eyes is just to make the defense of CM more realistic.Then he gets free, and where is the crime then ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 03:57:14 PM
yes i know, but i diden't know the words for it, sorry. :(  I think all this with Michaels eyes is just to make the defense of CM more realistic.Then he gets free, and where is the crime then ?

I dont know..  it is stinging with me, because the first thing that stood out to me about Alvarezs statement was the eyes being open and i wrote about it here on another thread.

If he was heavily sedated and asleep when he died his eyes would have been closed.  I know what you are saying, but if he was heavily sedated when he stopped breathing he wouldnt have woken up because the drugs would have prevented that.. he would have just slipped away.

He didnt have a sudden heart attack in normal sleep.. he was supposed to be heavily sedated and his heart was healthy in the autopsy.  He stopped breathing which lead to the cariac arrest  (and cardiac arrest just means the heart stops.. heart attack means something else)

The eyes being open thing makes me think he was awake when he died (if)..  and that it was a massive dose of Propofol that did it.  There is no other explanation that makes sense to me in all of this.  

It also explains the high level of Propofol in his system... and Murray always has insisted that he didnt administer this level of the drug

What if Murray is telling the truth?  Something about Murray has always made me think that he isnt as guilty as some make out.  Yes he was a greedy, a-moralistic enabler who clearly disregarded any proper medical procedure or cared about Michaels health or addictions or questionable sleeping habits...  but a murderer?  Im not so sure.  

The time span is a difficult one.. as seems a bit co-incidental that Michael would wake up precisely at the time Murray leaves the room to do this himself..  but its possible i think.  I have to keep an open mind, no matter how painful.  Only with the truth can i free myself.  

The other option is that someone else did this...  and thats another horrific option.  Did someone sneak in and "push in" the whole amount without Michael knowing.. or at Michaels request??  Someone mentioned on another thread that it could have been one of the children as there are inconsistencies about their whereabouts in all of this.  Kai chase said they were with her, Murray said Prince was in the room and Alvarez said both Prince and Paris entered the room at one point.
What if Michael awoke and asked one of the children to do it for him and this is actually what Murray is covering for?  Makes sense as to why Murrays account is hazy and why he panicked and the children are the only people he could possibley be willing to cover for.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

April 06, 2010, 04:08:52 PM

The other option is that someone else did this...  and thats another horrific option.  Did someone sneak in and "push in" the whole amount without Michael knowing.. or at Michaels request??  Someone mentioned on another thread that it could have been one of the children as there are inconsistencies about their whereabouts in all of this.  Kai chase said they were with her, Murray said Prince was in the room and Alvarez said both Prince and Paris entered the room at one point.
What if Michael awoke and asked one of the children to do it for him and this is actually what Murray is covering for?  Makes sense as to why Murrays account is hazy and why he panicked and the children are the only people he could possibley be willing to cover for.
If the children scenario is true, LaToya and the other familymembers are unaware of it, else they would not have uttered their believe that it was murder. Wouldn't the children have confessed by now
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 04:11:04 PM
I find it very hard to believe that Michael would ask one of his children to inject him.
In fact I would think just the opposite.  

If this scenario would be true and Michael was even thinking about injecting himself, knowing how much he loved his children,  I would think just seeing them would make him change his mind.  JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions