Re: Pale man/woman at Edie Jones speach
November 12, 2010, 12:50:03 AM
Can we not edit posts on this board?  If so, I'm sorry, I didnt see an edit option/button.
I swear I typed something out in that last post, but for some reason it didn't show up.

Basically I just said that it doesn't matter the material, it's still usually looks fake.  I havent seen a make-up disguise yet that looked real.  Yeah, if you're not looking for it you wouldn't notice it, but give it more than a glance and it's obvious.
I'm really not trying to stir the pot, it is ultimately my opinion. But I still say that the original person in question in this thread is definitely not wearing any sort of prosthetic make up.  Despite the distance he/she was from the camera, you can tell one way or the other.

EDIT- k, so the edit button shows up on this post but not the last one.  odd.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ fan since birth, February 1982.

Tumic Shason

November 12, 2010, 12:52:00 AM
hahaha/hehehe!

Nice!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tumic Shason

November 12, 2010, 01:30:21 AM
[youtube:2975tgrf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNDbsg4W3GY[/youtube:2975tgrf]
watch 4:32, that lady is right there!, so it is not a disguise!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 12, 2010, 04:19:29 AM
Quote from: "tonydub"
Can we not edit posts on this board?  If so, I'm sorry, I didnt see an edit option/button.
I swear I typed something out in that last post, but for some reason it didn't show up.

Basically I just said that it doesn't matter the material, it's still usually looks fake.  I havent seen a make-up disguise yet that looked real.  Yeah, if you're not looking for it you wouldn't notice it, but give it more than a glance and it's obvious.
I'm really not trying to stir the pot, it is ultimately my opinion. But I still say that the original person in question in this thread is definitely not wearing any sort of prosthetic make up.  Despite the distance he/she was from the camera, you can tell one way or the other.

EDIT- k, so the edit button shows up on this post but not the last one.  odd.

the edit button only shows up for some minutes after the post, later it disappears to avoid the deletion of posts and the distruction of threads (I was confused first too)

to answer your comment: I think it is left to our subjective opinion whether we find her face looking natural or not. This is nothing to argue about, because we have no further proof. I said I found it odd from the beginning, you said she is one of the people you would suspect the least. That's it.
I don't say that I am right with my assumption, but I consider your argument as much worth as mine.

Quote from: "Tumic Shason"
[youtube:3hsn97fn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNDbsg4W3GY[/youtube:3hsn97fn]
watch 4:32, that lady is right there!, so it is not a disguise!

This is an interesting find. We see two woman of a MJJ fan group leaving the court room and the second one shows similarities to the pale person. I took some screenshots below:[attachment=0:3hsn97fn]pale woman woman on court day comparison.jpg[/attachment:3hsn97fn]

In my eyes I cannot say that I can identify the same person. The woman coming from the court room is clearly female, she would have never raised my suspicion. But the pale person has much more male features. To list some: the pale person has a bigger nose, a wider face, more prominent jaw line and cheek bones and also smaller lips.
This is what I can see on the material you have posted. But I must say, it is a good observation of you to point her out, because both come very close.
What is your take now side to side?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions