MJLover1990

I agree, He looks like he's green-screened in the video.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IMO-I can't be sure about the green screen, but he sure looked like he was suppressing a laugh, or a fit of sobbing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

also theres no background noise..at all!! its a hospital and tons of ppl outside i hear NOTHING!!

FAKEEEE!!!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "reading_on"
Hubby said that it doesn't look green screened to him. There may have been additional lighting (which he says would be appropriate) to make him stand out.  He is definitely the expert.
I couldn't tell unless it was blatantly obvious my eyes don't do 3-D nothing  :lol: , have no idea why.

Thank you for asking your husband, if he's the expert, we should rather trust him.  :)
For your 3D debility, try this one.., has the same effect as carrots ;)

Nevertheless, being filmed real and live changes nothing in the unappropriate behaviour of BO. It's still odd how he could react this kind of ironic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

bec

Have you noticed that if you have to tell an elaborate lie... convincing yourself that it's a joke/prank makes it easier?

Because it weighs a whole lot less on your conscience.

He's a lawyer. They have to lie for a living. Must be useful to have a method for doing this convincingly and regularly.

Think about it. If you have to lie, which is easier to pull off, thinking "i'm lying" or thinking "i'm punking them"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Did anyone think there were quite a few people in the background who were wearing Blue shirts? Is there any reason for this? This link explains the process. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "bec"
Have you noticed that if you have to tell an elaborate lie... convincing yourself that it's a joke/prank makes it easier?

He's a lawyer. They have to lie for a living. Must be useful to have a method for doing this convincingly and regularly.

Think about it. If you have to lie, which is easier to pull off, thinking "i'm lying" or thinking "i'm punking them"?

Interesting.

I want to believe that BO is in on the hoax, but the logical side of me wonders, why would a prominent lawyer whose livelyhood depends on his credibility lend himself to participating in a hoax?  I know lawyers lie for a living, but still (no offense to honest lawyers in here).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

A lawyer would also know exactly how to work within the law and make the whole thing legal. Exploiting loopholes and all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

At 25 seconds Brian Oxman says that "Michael was taken FROM the hospital by Randy's assistant....." That is odd.....so was MJ taken from the hospital at that time or to????  

Yep, to me.....he is well too composed and his facial expressions really don't match up to pain or grief. Also, he is blinking far too much (a sign of lying).  Did anyone else notice that his little speech appeared composed, rehearsed??!?!??!?!?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Quote from: "CantGetEnoughMJ"

Interesting.

I want to believe that BO is in on the hoax, but the logical side of me wonders, why would a prominent lawyer whose livelyhood depends on his credibility lend himself to participating in a hoax?  I know lawyers lie for a living, but still (no offense to honest lawyers in here).

My thoughts exactly.  He isn't going to put his reputation and credibility on the line.  Not in LA, for sure. I do NOT think this is Green Screen.  I think people are reaching and make something out of nothing here.  There are more important things to be focusing on here, folks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

i wish he wouldve stopped saying "wake up dead" ... at first i thought dumb thing to say then he said it again!! wtf?? that makes no sense
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "mirandacnc"
i wish he wouldve stopped saying "wake up dead" ... at first i thought dumb thing to say then he said it again!! wtf?? that makes no sense

This is a common expression in the US.  Not a big deal...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

Quote from: "mjjveritas"
Did anyone think there were quite a few people in the background who were wearing Blue shirts? Is there any reason for this? This link explains the process. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:o  :o Wow!
quoted from your link: "if you're using a blue screen, and a man is wearing a blue tie, in the final movie it will seem that he has a hole right through his chest!"  

the only bright colours that are used are very much blue and a darker red.

No green at all (no little green man, heehee)!!

So somebody who knows about that optical rule will be forced to notice that green might have been avoided for a sprecial reason and this is demonstrated by doing the opposite of what was to be expected: placing as much as blue inside. Meaning: as you can see, this is NO blue screen (but a green screen)!

Even this boy that crosses the street at 2:16 is wearing blue.
[attachment=0:8f8rejic]blue.JPG[/attachment:8f8rejic]
and: from 2:15 you see a distinct contortion when the boy is walking through the scene. You don't see that at BO's body or the news-banner.

I'm very much confused...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

I don't know where to look for a green screen,  :roll:  :lol:  but he was trying very hard to hold in those laughs. I wouldn't think there would be much to laugh about if you'd lost someone you were close too. Also, that was full of contradictions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A lawyer would also know exactly how to work within the law and make the whole thing legal. Exploiting loopholes and all.

That's true.  But what I'm getting at is, let's say that the day will come when the hoax is revealed, and all the players in the hoax will be known.  Don't you think that BO knows that if people find out that he lied to the world by saying that Michael died, nobody will ever take him seriously anymore?  I think that would end his professional career.  Think about it, what jury or judge would ever believe anything that BO says if they know he participated in a hoax/lie.  He could say that he didn't know about the hoax, but if he's representing the family in any way, nobody is going to believe that he didn't know that Michael didn't really die.  My whole point is that as an intelligent lawyer, I don't think Brian Oxman would willingly lend himself to this hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions