Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "Christiana"
And yes, people in America have very stupid sayings, and "waking up dead" is one of them. Obviously you can't wake up if you are dead. It's just an expression, a stupid one, yeah, but just an expression.

Well that's slightly rude. Stupid sayings?

Born n raised in the USA and I've never heard anyone use this expression before. I didn't realize we had foreign experts here on "sayings" in the US.

And they say Americans are pompous and egotistical.

I was NOT trying to be rude. I was simply making a comment, and there was no rudeness intended or implied. And I AM AMERICAN, born and raised.  :D  And I have lived in 6 different states, and at 43 years old, I have heard this saying many times. And it was as an American, who has heard plenty of bizarre, strange, and even stupid sayings in America, that I made a comment about things Americans say.  

It's really wrong to assume or presume someone's intent based solely on text you read on a computer screen. I was in no way attempting to be rude--that was not my intent at all. Please don't accuse me of something that is in no way true. Thanks so much.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

And just as a follow up...there are songs, movies, and books called Wake Up Dead...and Waking Up Dead. There's even a band named Wake Up Dead.

Do a Google search for "Wake up dead" and "wake up dead expression" and you will get lots of results. It's dumb, and it makes no sense. But it's something that some people say...sometimes.  :lol:  

It's definitely something B.O. would say. He says lots of bizarre things.  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

somekindofsign

I have just come out of work to film a green screen today...
I don´t see any sign of it in this video.

I guess people here talking about America, you´re talking about USA, which is only a part of America... I never understand why you do that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I dont think its green screened. what would be the point? His hair is blowing slightly in the vid....I dont see any "fuzziness" around his body like you would see if he was green screened. Weather people on TV are green screened and you can see a "fuzziness" around their body in front of the screen.....and as far as trying not to laugh....most definatley he is holding it in...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hahahaaaa  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

It does look green screened...BUT I am laughing at Brian Oxman's TERRIBLE ACTING SKILLS! Holy cow, it is SO obvious that he is trying not to laugh. This is bizzare... I cannot believe there are still people who are oblivious to these blatant clues and think we are all "nutters" as Mo would say  :)

I think all non-believers are nutters :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"I am  :)  heartbroken" REALLY!!??? :mrgreen: so funny how he's smiling the whole time
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
Quote from: "reading_on"
Hubby said that it doesn't look green screened to him. There may have been additional lighting (which he says would be appropriate) to make him stand out.  He is definitely the expert.
I couldn't tell unless it was blatantly obvious my eyes don't do 3-D nothing  :lol: , have no idea why.

Thank you for asking your husband, if he's the expert, we should rather trust him.  :)
For your 3D debility, try this one.., has the same effect as carrots ;)

Nevertheless, being filmed real and live changes nothing in the unappropriate behaviour of BO. It's still odd how he could react this kind of ironic.

Then explain why he's so close to the truck when he drives by? and why there is no background noise. Your hubby's an expert? I've taken multimedia production courses, put videos together using green screen. Because we had an actual studio in our school. This is DEFINITELY green screened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This clip is most definitely green screened and I'll tell you why.....

1) if you look at the video at the 0:34 point you'll notice the person in the blue shirt and black pants walks behind behind Oxman's head and just simply disappears into thin air, like he walks behind him into some black hole or something never to be seen again.lol

2) or shell I say glitch number two.. ;)  if this was indeed live footage then how come the dude at the 0:46 mark walks into view and he appears to pull something out of his pocket and then he looks over to right and then if you pay really close attention at about the 0:56 point just as he turns around there's a slight  glitch when he does...now I watched that part of the clip over and over again and I know what I see and what I don't see is Brian Oxman glitching at all when this happened which proves that this was made in a studio plus I don't know if anybody caught Harry Smith's little slip up but during the introduction he says to BO "Good morn--afternoon as in good "MORNING"...so folks this could mean that that so called "live" interview was conducted in the morning..or we all know because of baby sis's nip slip they are able to delay what's supposed to be happening in real time so that whole little exchange could have been made for tv, ya dig ;).

Just my observations....what's yours?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
                            [size=150]"BKA"[/size][/color]

Quote from: "Sweetness"
This clip is most definitely green screened and I'll tell you why.....

1) if you look at the video at the 0:34 point you'll notice the person in the blue shirt and black pants walks behind behind Oxman's head and just simply disappears into thin air, like he walks behind him into some black hole or something never to be seen again.lol

2) or shell I say glitch number two.. ;)  if this was indeed live footage then how come the dude at the 0:46 mark walks into view and he appears to pull something out of his pocket and then he looks over to right and then if you pay really close attention at about the 0:56 point just as he turns around there's a slight  glitch when he does...now I watched that part of the clip over and over again and I know what I see and what I don't see is Brian Oxman glitching at all when this happened which proves that this was made in a studio plus I don't know if anybody caught Harry Smith's little slip up but during the introduction he says to BO "Good morn--afternoon as in good "MORNING"...so folks this could mean that that so called "live" interview was conducted in the morning..or we all know because of baby sis's nip slip they are able to delay what's supposed to be happening in real time so that whole little exchange could have been made for tv, ya dig ;).

Just my observations....what's yours?

The person in the blue shirt and black pants walks back at about 1:14 and 1:41.  He's not in a black hole.  Oxmans Brain is in a black hole.. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sweetness, Thanks for your observations and bringing up Janet's "wardrobe malfunction" in such a poetic manner.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjjveritas"
Sweetness, Thanks for your observations and bringing up Janet's "wardrobe malfunction" in such a poetic manner.  :lol:
My pleasure. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
                            [size=150]"BKA"[/size][/color]

SEHF

used the feed for the green screen backdrop.
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 02:33:54 AM by SEHF
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions