MJLover1990

The Shocking Truth About Public Schools
April 08, 2010, 08:12:18 AM
I'm posting this video because I think this is very important to know to any parent or any child or teen that is in school or highschool right now. School is corrupting the minds of our children. School was actually made to keep us dumbed down. We all know now (the people who know the truth) that the history books in school are a lie, we are not meant to learn or explore the truth. That is why we learn pointless things in school. We are meant to think that when we go to school it's the foundation to getting a carreer and being successful. Which is not true. I myself dropped out of school when I was 15 years old I'm 20 now. And school was for me a living hell to be honest. YOU LEARN NOTHING IN SCHOOL, absolutely NOTHING. School is a place where children bully each other, children feel insecure, you have the popular groups, the nerds, the losers and think about it is this what it's all about? No it's not. I know one thing for sure I'm not putting my children in school later. I will not let them be dumbed down how they have tried to dumb me down. Instead I will learn my children the truth I will teach them about God and I will let them be homeschooled. I do not regret one minute that I dropped out of school not one minute. I've probably learned more now than I've ever learned at school. You will not find truth in school because they would never ever learn you that., you will not find truth in the history books.

Think about it, you get up in the morning and what is it all about? Going to school, or bringing your children to school (so they can be dumbed down), your husband and yourself go to work, you get the kids from school, come back home you eat, drink, watch some (mind controlling) television and you go to sleep. And do the same thing ALL OVER AGAIN the next day. It's like we are robots really. This is what life is not about. Life is about exploring and finding truth and connection with your creator. Sorry for my long post but all I want to say is that if I was a parents I would get my kids out of school and get them homeschooled and learn them about the truth instead of let them be dumbed down and let them believe that work and school is important because it's not! That is what they want us to think and believe. The children are our future and that are dumbing our future down, stand up for truth and take action and take control in your own hands!

[youtube:2t35xzhg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYmpoRBXgVM[/youtube:2t35xzhg]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: The Shocking Truth About Public Schools
April 08, 2010, 08:23:21 AM
I wish we could have a world without money.  I hate it. As much as people need it to live now, its used for all the wrong reasons. I hae never understood how footballers can be paid millions every week for kicking a ball around a field and yet there are people starving in africa.

It makes no sense to me at all.

:roll:

Makes me hate this world. Everything you learn in life is aimed at making money. Like i school.. (while were on topic) the other day some kid in my class did something at the teacher was shouting at him like you wont get far in life witht hat attitude.. youl never make any money. And I was just like.. wth is wrong with these people.  :roll:

I dont wana make money.. I want to help people. Ahh.

Cant we just start over.  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

MJLover1990

April 08, 2010, 08:29:39 AM
Quote from: "XspeechlessX"
I wish we could have a world without money.  I hate it. As much as people need it to live now, its used for all the wrong reasons. I hae never understood how footballers can be paid millions every week for kicking a ball around a field and yet there are people starving in africa.

Makes me hate this world. Everything you learn in life is aimed at making money. Like i school.. (while were on topic) the other day some kid in my class did something at the teacher was shouting at him like you wont get far in life witht hat attitude.. youl never make any money. And I was just like.. wth is wrong with these people.  :roll:

I know how you feel, starting over would be perfect but sadly that can't be done. They have us so sucked in this system that we have to depend on them because of the money. I'm not saying you should drop out of school but you're educating yourself with knowlegde and truth beside school so that is good. You know more than your teacher does and that is one thing for sure. I wonder sometimes do the teachers actually know what they are doing there, because they are teaching children false information and lies. But then you think what is the point of being in school if I know more than I'm learning there. I don't want to make money also to be honest, I want to help people as well. I want to help people learn the truth. I still don't have a job to be honest and I used to be a little ashamed of that but not now, once I go find a job I'm a slave to the system and I don't want to do that I don't want to be making money for the system and for the banks and for the evil forces in this world. I'm using my time for the truth not for making money!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2010, 08:48:25 AM
Quote from: "MJLover1990"

I know how you feel, starting over would be perfect but sadly that can't be done. They have us so sucked in this system that we have to depend on them because of the money. I'm not saying you should drop out of school but you're educating yourself with knowlegde and truth beside school so that is good. You know more than your teacher does and that is one thing for sure. I wonder sometimes do the teachers actually know what they are doing there, because they are teaching children false information and lies. But then you think what is the point of being in school if I know more than I'm learning there. I don't want to make money also to be honest, I want to help people as well. I want to help people learn the truth. I still don't have a job to be honest and I used to be a little ashamed of that but not now, once I go find a job I'm a slave to the system and I don't want to do that I don't want to be making money for the system and for the banks and for the evil forces in this world. I'm using my time for the truth not for making money!

I mean.. ill go to school... thats fine Im not bothered... thing is im going into A-levels now and im taking textiles, art, business studies and maths.

Only reason im taking maths is cause im good at it...i mean to most its just confusing as anything but in class i just switch off. i dont lidten really.. so i dont know how i understand it i just do..

textiles and art.. i dont see how they can really brinwash you with that one cause its what i want to do.. i like being creative... builds my imagination. (:

and business studies cause when i do get a job i want to own my own business, work for myself. none of these people controlling me. work on my own terms in my own time.

I hate being controlled.

Tbh I actually like the fact that not many of my friends like Michael cause it gives me a sense of freedom. Like yesterday i was walkin on my own MJ music full blast on my ipod (not good for my ears i know) and i just felt so free.

now im rambling on so im gna go away and shut up for a bit  :lol:

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

nynyro

April 08, 2010, 09:01:47 AM

I'm going through something like that right now with my parents and the other authority figures in my life. My mom always says, and i quote,  "Life is about being independent and making money."  :roll:  Of course I'd like to have money to pursue what I love doing and to provide for my future children, but for me it's means to an end.  So many people are trained to think money is the end goal in life.  I think the purpose of life is to fulfill your life's purpose by doing what you love using your God-given talents and loving other people.  That's sounds cheesy to some, but it's true.  I've met to many people who spend 20 years of their life on a job that they hate just so they can keep their "status" and their "paycheck".  Of course you need money to survive, but money is not a replacement for happiness and living out your dreams.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2010, 09:07:39 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get the point?  Good.  Lets dance.

Is it over yet?  Can I open my eyes?

MJLover1990

April 08, 2010, 09:25:44 AM
Quote from: "nynyro"

I'm going through something like that right now with my parents and the other authority figures in my life. My mom always says, and i quote,  "Life is about being independent and making money."  :roll:  Of course I'd like to have money to pursue what I love doing and to provide for my future children, but for me it's means to an end.  So many people are trained to think money is the end goal in life.  I think the purpose of life is to fulfill your life's purpose by doing what you love using your God-given talents and loving other people.  That's sounds cheesy to some, but it's true.  I've met to many people who spend 20 years of their life on a job that they hate just so they can keep their "status" and their "paycheck".  Of course you need money to survive, but money is not a replacement for happiness and living out your dreams.

I agree with you to an extend. The elite made this system so that we think we need money to survive and I don't think that's true. I'm in a huge dillema myself now because I want to work that is not the problem and I want to have money for the future of my children but I just don't want to do it for the purpose of this evil system. So I don't really know what I should do now. Because when I'm working I would be thinking what the hell am I doing here I'm being a slave to this system while I know the truth so why am I doing this. It makes no sense. So that is the little dillema I have at the moment.

textiles and art.. i dont see how they can really brinwash you with that one cause its what i want to do.. i like being creative... builds my imagination. (:

They aren't brainwashing you with that, it's good that you have freedom in your own thoughts, will and imagination.

and business studies cause when i do get a job i want to own my own business, work for myself. none of these people controlling me. work on my own terms in my own time.

I hate being controlled.

Tbh I actually like the fact that not many of my friends like Michael cause it gives me a sense of freedom. Like yesterday i was walkin on my own MJ music full blast on my ipod (not good for my ears i know) and i just felt so free.

I absolutely agree with you on this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TracyK

April 08, 2010, 09:46:19 AM
Oh wow I completely disagree with this! I tell you what, I wish I would have stayed in school! I only have a 10th grade education. I was actually in high school, working part time and going to college part time. Due to unfortunate circumstances with my mothers attempted suicide, I had to quit everything and take care of her!

Now that I am  36 I really crave to learn new things and to be with my peers. You don't have to agree with what's in the history books, but it gives you a strong foundation to go and search for truth on your own.  In Texas, our teachers are tested to make sure that they are mentally equipped to teach our children. If they do not pass, they do not teach.

I have loved the teachers that my children have had so far. They are both in elementary school for a few more years. I do agree about the cliques and bullying. I was fortunate enough to be in with the "in crowd" so it's not something that I had to worry about too much. Of course, we all have our negative experiences with other students.Believe me, I had my share.

I hated school when I was attending. But I was too caught up in boys and friends. I can appreciate all of that now. As a matter of fact, I will be attending college in October this year!! WHOOP! I am VERY excited about that! Some of us really enjoy learning. I am definitely one of them! What I want to do, I have to have a degree. No matter how much knowledge I have on the subject, it's not worth it's grain in salt unless I go to school and get that degree.

I had my own business for awhile reading Tarot cards.. I didn't have to go to school for a degree in that, but that's not what I wanted to do for the rest of my life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2010, 10:09:41 AM
I agree so much with you and what you said about school. I have thought that by myself so often. I'm still going to school and from the first day till now the time I've been going to school really was a mess. Schools are places of hate, discrimination and illusion. They say children go there to learn important things for their life and to get a good job and earn much money later. But they don't learn what life is about. It's not about money and success.
I always went home from school and thought what have I learned now? Why was I there? Really, if I hadn't been going to school from the beginning I would have learned so much more, I know that. Children are going to school and are being dumped down, and told lies... They are teached to be robots and to get in line with the system.
That's what they want, they teach the kids pointless things and well then the kids think it's all boring in school but then they are made so dumped down that they pay all their attention to handys, computer games, stupid tv programs, bullying each other and they learn nothing about the really important things in life. They don't learn anything about life, about loving each other, about attitude, about caring for other people and so on. They just learn how to line up in the system and that's really a shame.
The world could be a wonderful place for everyone if they would get rid of this system.
But everybody has their own experiences about school, some agree, some disagree, I think it depends on the school your going to. Some can be good and some just not. What I wrote above is just my opinion based on what I have experienced.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2010, 10:17:40 AM
I agree with you on this one MJLover...My children have been homeschooled for 2 years now.  And I don't regret it for a minute.  They love homeschooling.  We spend time together like a family should.  And yes, I've taught them that not everything in history books is true.  Thanks for this post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2010, 10:53:29 AM
To the OP, your post is really quite disrespectful and insulting to all the amazing, hardworking educators out there, and especially on this forum.  

All schools are not created alike.  There are some AMAZING schools out there.  I have had the privilege to work in many of them over the years.  I hope to one day even be an administrator/principal of my own school. Education has been my life's passion, and I believe education to be the keys to opportunity and freedom.  

Schools generally reflect the communities they are in, and the resources available to them.  I am sorry you did not have a good experience at your school.  If you are not satisfied, do something about it.  Get involved, and make them better.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

MJLover1990

April 08, 2010, 11:06:23 AM
Okay so now I'm being disrespectful and insulting? :roll: Oh yeah make me the bad person here. I was only stating my opinion. I'm not attacking SCHOOLS I do not agree with the purpose of the schools and why they were INVENTED!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2010, 11:13:41 AM
Okay so now I'm being disrespectful and insulting? :roll: Oh yeah make me the bad person here. I was only stating my opinion. I'm not attacking SCHOOLS I do not agree with the purpose of the schools and why they were INVENTED!

I am very saddened to hear that you think these things.  Schools have changed (and saved) so many lives for the better.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

MJLover1990

April 08, 2010, 11:22:01 AM
I'm not going in this discussion, everyone has their own opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2010, 12:47:27 PM
Quote from: "TracyK"
Oh wow I completely disagree with this! I tell you what, I wish I would have stayed in school! I only have a 10th grade education. I was actually in high school, working part time and going to college part time. Due to unfortunate circumstances with my mothers attempted suicide, I had to quit everything and take care of her!

Now that I am  36 I really crave to learn new things and to be with my peers. You don't have to agree with what's in the history books, but it gives you a strong foundation to go and search for truth on your own.  In Texas, our teachers are tested to make sure that they are mentally equipped to teach our children. If they do not pass, they do not teach.

I have loved the teachers that my children have had so far. They are both in elementary school for a few more years. I do agree about the cliques and bullying. I was fortunate enough to be in with the "in crowd" so it's not something that I had to worry about too much. Of course, we all have our negative experiences with other students.Believe me, I had my share.

I hated school when I was attending. But I was too caught up in boys and friends. I can appreciate all of that now. As a matter of fact, I will be attending college in October this year!! WHOOP! I am VERY excited about that! Some of us really enjoy learning. I am definitely one of them! What I want to do, I have to have a degree. No matter how much knowledge I have on the subject, it's not worth it's grain in salt unless I go to school and get that degree.

I had my own business for awhile reading Tarot cards.. I didn't have to go to school for a degree in that, but that's not what I wanted to do for the rest of my life.

Oh dont get me wrong, im not AGAINST learning! I mean I'm al for it! I love to learn new things! Even when they arent true cause then I can figure out for myself what is and isnt true and i love that side of things.

Like people say to me about Michael that "of course the allegations were true, why would anyone make up something like that?" But I know for a FACT that someone would and could do that cause Ive seen it happen within my family! I couldnt believe anyone could make up such cruel lies about another person but its incredible what you learn from something like that. No matter what people say about Michael Ill always stand by him cause I know that people can and will lie for anything, even no reason,. and the extent to which they will go is truly shocking.

Ive seen more in my 16 years in this world than a lot of people have in 60... but in a way im thankful for that cause it does make you stronger. You LEARN the difference between truth and lies more quickly and Ive learnt so much from Michael Ill be forever grateful to him for that.

The las 2 years have possibly been the worst of my life and not just for the reason that Mike "died" but I feel stronger and more positive because of it.

Ill never forget though that someone tried so hard to break up my family... its a lesson that im glad to have learnt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions