Hello everyone. (: I am an 8th grader, and I am fortunate to have grown in a good school. I'm a straight A student, and, modesty aside, I feel like I'm more intelligent than other kids sometimes. D: Makes me feel bad to say that, but there are students who are... horrible.

I've noticed that our students seem to be getting worse each year. It's really worrying me. This school year has been noticeably different. For example, this is the first time the school-wide grades have actually dropped since 2000, I believe. This is also the first year where the vice principal had to give a speech about the rules and consequences TWICE. I can't tell if it's a coincidence, and many kids from my generation decided to go bad, or if there's a deeper cause to it.

I also noticed that many of you have talked about the history books telling lies...? Can anyone elaborate please? I am new to this forum, so I am a little clueless.  :lol: Thank you all so much for the information.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

Thank you for this thread guys.
I always knew there was somehing wrong with my school's system.
The other day, My history teacher showed us a movie on politics
made by (drumroll please).. Sony.
I thought I was gonna puke. That class makes me sick.
My teacher is so ignorant to everything that is going on.
It's the only class I have an F in.
He makes us whisper the word "Communism". It's so silly and immature.
It's like he's trying to control our minds and opinions. :roll:
I've actually stood up to him about it a couple of times to no avail.
There definitely needs to be a change.

"The Government don't wanna see."

:x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

nynyro

Quote from: "Mj5StarChick"
Quote from: "Infinitylady"
Ok I'm gonna just say this and i need help. There are now 3 pregnant girls in my school and it's horrible :o !!!The bad part about it is all 3 of them are my friends(just 2 are my besties ;) ) I find this really shameful :(  because an 8th grader just had a baby a few months ago now it's 3 pregnant girls at once :o One of the girls is an 8th grader and 2 are in 7th just like me :D . I go to a CPS school and this doesn't make it anymore better :x ! We vowed we would make our school more presentable but now with observers walking around there really is no time for this :evil: ! We are on probation and have been for like 3 years now :x ! I am surprised and shocked at them because 1 girl we have been told about tho :? But the other 2 are just hmm but all 3 are wild! I really wanna know what am i suppose to say to my friends i said i wanted to watch 1 of my friends babies lols :) but i just wanna know how are we ever suppose to get off of probation period and academic probation! I would like to know the comments that you may have advice or anything else :D Thank you sooo much :D
Peace&L.O.V.E
-Jesse

Just trying to understand, what are you on probation for?
Are these girls getting any support from anyone?
We are on probation for our test scores and most of all our behavior! We have fights and battle wars against other schools and it would be like say we see a girl from Marquette we have to run up and jump her and whoever else she's with but because we are against her!

Why do you need to jump girl's from Marquette?  Is there a way you could go against the grain and choose not to fight?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "nynyro"
Quote from: "Infinitylady"
Ok I'm gonna just say this and i need help. There are now 3 pregnant girls in my school and it's horrible :o !!!The bad part about it is all 3 of them are my friends(just 2 are my besties ;) ) I find this really shameful :(  because an 8th grader just had a baby a few months ago now it's 3 pregnant girls at once :o One of the girls is an 8th grader and 2 are in 7th just like me :D . I go to a CPS school and this doesn't make it anymore better :x ! We vowed we would make our school more presentable but now with observers walking around there really is no time for this :evil: ! We are on probation and have been for like 3 years now :x ! I am surprised and shocked at them because 1 girl we have been told about tho :? But the other 2 are just hmm but all 3 are wild! I really wanna know what am i suppose to say to my friends i said i wanted to watch 1 of my friends babies lols :) but i just wanna know how are we ever suppose to get off of probation period and academic probation! I would like to know the comments that you may have advice or anything else :D Thank you sooo much :D
Peace&L.O.V.E
-Jesse

Just trying to understand, what are you on probation for?
Are these girls getting any support from anyone?
We are on probation for our test scores and most of all our behavior! We have fights and battle wars against other schools and it would be like say we see a girl from Marquette we have to run up and jump her and whoever else she's with but because we are against her!

Why do you need to jump girl's from Marquette?  Is there a way you could go against the grain and choose not to fight?
I would never think of putting my hands on them unless they hit me first! Now before it's happened kids from Marquette came to our school a BUNCH of boys and girls then we all came outside the building and it was a big Marquette Vs. Mckay fight!!! Hmm i would like to know if you guys think i was in it or not lols but yea that's what happened. Most of those girls will fight tho just for those ugly lil boys but i don't have to it's waay grammar for me :roll: .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

MJ5Star,

Well, to start off start by staying focus on doing your best to get your grades up, you and the girls both. Attitude is the key for sure.  Focus on the positive. It would be good if there were some older mature young ladies to mentor you and the young ladies.  None of this is worth fighting over.  I remember in school that some of the neighborhoods had beef with each other but really at the end what did any prosper. Nothing!  I had been banked one time fighting another neighborhood girl. She wanted to fight me over some no good "thug" who didn't want her either, can you believe. I can see if the guy had substance. Something worth fighting for. Puhleessssss. But it's not worth it. Just create More fights really!  Also if you could let an adult know what is going on. Someone has to do something about the fights.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions