Grace

Re: Painting of Michael on Ebay
April 10, 2010, 03:44:17 PM
Like I said:
"What is left if you don't have a voice anymore? Advertising.
Where would you do it? Where most traffic comes in and the ad will be found?"

It is very well possible that the symbolic communication via public media continues while MJ has no voice anymore.

I like the planted "doubles" everywhere - double meanings, double layers, double floor, double names, double persons... It is like a mirror maze in an amusement park.

I guess all folks that are not closely following the events are completely lost and would not one second dare to think MJ were alive. It is perfect hiding.  ;)

Even if some media start talking about hoax, the hoaxers will be painted as crazy freaks - the more if other conspiracy theories are getting involved. It is still ridiculing.
We need strong padded cells... LOL
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

2 BadTopic starter

April 10, 2010, 04:23:11 PM
I have been away a while.
WOW! I am glad that so many posts were made about this painting.
I think there's something behind this. The way it is listed and the photos used. I don't now why but many good ideas are here!
Thank you Grace!
" I guess all folks that are not closely following the events are completely lost and would not one second dare to think MJ were alive. It is perfect hiding. ;) "

This is so true and we've been there from day ONE! We've been the ones to think about "What the hell is going on?! There is something going on!"
Other just start crying and take the lies as truth. No, I do not and I think this entire story was planned long ago, and using the past to make it more evident is quite clever.

The "double in the back caught my attention right away. Why would there be a Michael in back of Michael? And it looks like another to the right of that one as well.
With 3 in the painting maybe we need to think about the Michael we have seen as being which Michael? Is there something to a "double theory" or is it a multiple personality theory?
The mist/smoke is curious too. Used to make things foggy and hard to see, mystery.

After the last court date we were all upset! Perhaps this listing is to let us know that we need to be strong, to keep the faith.
Keep our eyes open. We can't force anything to happen and we wouldn't want to, so we'll simmer and keep a look out for more and let the story unfold.
Pity that more cannot even let themselves believe Peter Pan lives just for a moment. The feeling I get is what keeps me going. All the turmoil and emotions I've gone through the past 9 months get toned down to a simmer.
And the music goes on. Michael's music that is  :P
WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 BadTopic starter

April 10, 2010, 04:31:29 PM
Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
smells like h**x   :mrgreen:

Or should we find a reasonable explanation for two pictures (frame, curtain), two unveilings, two constumes??

[attachment=1:1w1anhbv]Book I.jpg[/attachment:1w1anhbv]
[attachment=0:1w1anhbv]Book II.jpg[/attachment:1w1anhbv]

This is just a theory, but we should think about this possibility:
This picture, brought up to auction now, should lead us to the hoax that was carried out in 1990 (or later). This picture was a prank, made up by Michael and his friend Brett Livingston-Stone (that's the name he was introduced with in Tarborelli's biography, 1992, the story about Michaels first meeting with LMP). For further "information" see Bratt Livingstone Strongs' homepage You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, if you don't know the right password, use this one: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. nice read!  ;)

The picture occured after its time in the broom cupboard right the day when Michael "passed away" and now after the second CM hearing on Ebay again.
The janitor sweaping the floor might be interpreted as a synonym for a trash can. ThomeThome is shown in front of a reprint.
The picture replaced Michael when he started hiding. It has it's own life now (a bit like Dorian Gray's picture). It was a sign of Michael to remind us that he is still with us, carrying on with the hoax after the upsetting last court hearing.

I could live with this version very well  :D

And of course this too!!!!! The whispy,transparent curtain in one and not the other!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 11, 2010, 03:43:56 PM
Don't see a key on the elder pictures. :?

[attachment=2:xu5tr6nf]Book II.jpg[/attachment:xu5tr6nf]
(better quality for picture above on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[attachment=1:xu5tr6nf]book III.jpg[/attachment:xu5tr6nf][attachment=0:xu5tr6nf]Book IV.jpg[/attachment:xu5tr6nf]

Could be bad quality, but we should see something at least, shouldn't we?
Would like to jump on a conclusion right now: The key was added later, after the hoaxed death. The display on the auction is done to present the key to us.   ;)
Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 01:24:27 PM by friendlikeme81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

April 11, 2010, 04:35:00 PM
Wow, this is the first time I've actually sat down and studied the picture and I have to agree that there's definitely symbolism in it. I'm also starting to lean toward the double theory, though it still confuses me.

I feel like Tom Hanks in the Da Vinci Code
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

April 18, 2010, 12:35:33 PM
I checked the listing this morning.  It ended without any bids or buyers.  The painting did not sell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

July 03, 2010, 02:18:17 AM
August 3, 2009, 4:00 pm
In Michael Jackson Painting, He Wore Red Velvet
 By Jennifer 8. Lee  “The Book,” painted in 1990 by Brett-Livingstone Strong.

The owners have received calls from as far away as Dubai after Mr. Jackson’s death from people who knew they owned the painting. “Up to this point we’ve been very skittish,” Mr. Abrams said. They have reached out to Phillips De Pury auction house to get an assessment. “I am not an art expert. I don’t understand the art market,” he said. “We have no idea what it’s worth. Is it worth $1 million? Is it worth $10 million?”
Currently, the painting is being displayed at the Dancy-Power Automotive at Lenox Avenue and West 129th in Harlem, chosen in part because it is owned by a friend of Mr. Abrams and also because it is near the Apollo Theater, where the Jackson 5 won an amateur night competition in 1967.
It hasn’t drawn huge crowds, Mr. Abrams said, in part because “we don’t put a big sign in the window, ‘Michael Jackson Painting Here.’”

The painting briefly hung at Automotive place in Harlem after "death" and see bold. It doesn't draw big crowds because they don't really advertise.
So WHY was Tohme in New York during this time period?  Just to
view painting?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions