mjboogieTopic starter

UMMMM WHERE"S THE GAG ORDER???? HOAX!!!
April 08, 2010, 10:52:29 PM
;) Hi, I am going to give CREDIT where CREDIt is due ok? And yes I do surf a couple of other web sites as well investigating and researching as all of you are my MJ family and I luv ya.

Credit goes to manda032 & alexa7 at michaeljacksondeathhoax.net

manda038 says "This has got to be a hoax. Why is there no gag order? TMZ is leaking all the information pertaining to Murray's defense and everything else they dream up ( or MJ tells them to post) In 2005 Jay Leno could not even make jokes about the trial! We have never heard one single word from the D.A. Remember Tom Sneddon (puke) smirking at his presser about how he was gonna get Michael  during the arrest and arraignment stage? THIS STUFF IS NOT REAL HOAX!

alexa7 says "A gag order (also known as a gagging order or suppression order) is an order, sometimes a legal order by a court or government, other times a private order by an employer or other institution, restricting information or comment from being made public.

Gag orders are often used against participants involved in a lawsuit or criminal trial. They are also a tool to prevent media from publishing unwanted information on a particular topic. A Criminal Court, for instance, will issue a gag order on the media if the judge believes that potential jurors in a future trial will be influenced by the media reporting or speculation on the early stages of a case. Another example might be to ensure police are not impeded in their investigations by media publicity about a case.

In a similar manner, a gag law is intended to limit freedom of the press, as by instituting censorship or restricting access to information.

manda038 and alexa7 I give credit to for this info (this is not my info) but I felt it is highly relevant to post. !!! If this doesn't scream hoax with all the other things we have found I don't know what will do it! 8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: UMMMM WHERE"S THE GAG ORDER???? HOAX!!!
April 08, 2010, 11:00:05 PM
I agree and we've brought most of those things to attention on the LKL blog.  I think the non-believers are getting upset about it but it's the truth.  Why do people not want to believe that Michael is alive when he so OBVIOUSLY is!!!???  I just don't get it!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 08, 2010, 11:27:01 PM
I do tend to agree with the gag order thing, except that in this case the trial has not started yet. Until the actual trial is underway, it's unlikely there will be a gag order issued. But once it has begun, that may change.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

bec

April 08, 2010, 11:29:16 PM
Quote from: "Christiana"
I do tend to agree with the gag order thing, except that in this case the trial has not started yet. Until the actual trial is underway, it's unlikely there will be a gag order issued. But once it has begun, that may change.

Not true. The judge in the 2005 trial declared a gag order 18 months before the actual trial began.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

April 09, 2010, 02:03:49 AM
You have a good point about the gag order.  There is no way all this information should be allowed to be leaked before the trial even takes place.  Anyone who is put on the jury couldn't help but be somewhat biased because most of the information regarding this case has already been leaked, which I believe is definitely on purpose and for a reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 09, 2010, 02:43:26 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
You have a good point about the gag order.  There is no way all this information should be allowed to be leaked before the trial even takes place.  Anyone who is put on the jury couldn't help but be somewhat biased because most of the information regarding this case has already been leaked, which I believe is definitely on purpose and for a reason.

You're exactly right. This is the purpose for a gag order. Gag orders are regularly applied to high profile cases long before jury selection but following formal charges.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

mjboogieTopic starter

April 09, 2010, 08:11:57 AM
YES remember Jay Leno could not even make jokes about it. Remember when MJ was on Geraldo there was a gag order because Geraldo specifically mentioned it before he even started the interview. Either this is going to be a bull shit case or it screams HOAX! :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

April 09, 2010, 08:21:37 AM
Good point.  Where is the gag order?  

Soon there'll be an update from TMZ that a gag order has just been placed on the Conrad Murray case.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2010, 09:11:57 AM
Id also like to know how on God's green Earth they are going to find a jury for this trial. Everyone in the world knows MJ died and most know the deatails of it....by TMZ and other news outlets leaking certain info when they arent suppose to is going to influence people's judgement of Dr Murray.
I remember the OJ trial and it took a LOOOONG time for them to find a jury that had been uninfluenced by the murder because it was plastered all over the news all the time.

I actually wondered about the gag order months ago..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2010, 09:39:13 AM
This is so true if this case was real there would be a gag order in place. All these stories getting leaked by Tmz it's no way Murray can get a fair trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Java

April 09, 2010, 10:07:25 AM
Apparently neither the prosecution or defense asked for a gag order.  We knew a lot before Dr. Murray was even charged.  Unless there is startling new evidence, we already knew most of it anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2010, 10:19:24 AM
Quote from: "AvaMarie"
This is so true if this case was real there would be a gag order in place. All these stories getting leaked by Tmz it's no way Murray can get a fair trial.

I think thats the whole point...to have him treated unfairly....just like MJ was.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2010, 11:04:47 AM
Quote from: "nynyro"
Good point.  Where is the gag order?  

Soon there'll be an update from TMZ that a gag order has just been placed on the Conrad Murray case.  :lol:

It's only a matter of time! :lol:

And yes, it is quite strange that there is no gag order. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2010, 01:22:00 PM
no gag order/no death  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2010, 01:46:49 PM
Then again....maybe a gag order isnt required? IDK.

from wiki:

A gag order (also known as a gagging order or suppression order) is an order, sometimes a legal order by a court or government, other times a private order by an employer or other institution, restricting information or comment from being made public.

Gag orders are often used against participants involved in a lawsuit or criminal trial. They are also a tool to prevent media from publishing unwanted information on a particular topic. A Criminal Court, for instance, will issue a gag order on the media if the judge believes that potential jurors in a future trial will be influenced by the media reporting or speculation on the early stages of a case. Another example might be to ensure police are not impeded in their investigations by media publicity about a case.

In a similar manner, a gag law is intended to limit freedom of the press, as by instituting censorship or restricting access to information

Ive only heard of a FEW things mentioned in mainstream media...not including TMZ. For instance, I have yet to hear of the COke addiction or the fact that MJ may have injected himself...other then from TMZ. Most of the news we hear is FROM TMZ....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions