WE HAVE TO STOP!
April 08, 2010, 11:06:04 PM
This in no way is meant to be offensive to anyone. Please know that I mean everything I say with love and hope for the well-being of everyone here.

Having said that, I believe we MUST buckle down and educate ourselves. A lot of us have been doing so all along. Many, many late nights of research. Reading pages and pages, studying and analyzing different articles and videos.

It has been painful. It has been tiring. It has been scary.

But it also has been awakening. The truth may be all of those things - painful, tiring, and scary - but without Truth, there is no purpose to anything in this life.

This hoax website has been a blessing to so many people's lives. It has been the source of this awakening for many. It has inspired us and made us stronger.

But, sadly, it has also been an outlet for ignorance. I, myself, made a lot of ignorant assumptions early on in this. But luckily there are people here who are really great with sharing information without making one feel stupid, and I quickly learned to look at things from all angles and not just the one that I'm most comfortable with.

It is so VERY important for everyone to take the time to review all the information that has been given to us. There are people here who simply refuse to partake in any investigating that makes them feel uncomfortable.

This is exactly the conditioned response that those in control of our world want from us. To stand on the side lines. To think we are safe. To think we are free. To write everything off as mere coincidence and go about our lives, walking our dogs occasionally and watching other people live theirs on TV.

Please, PLEASE, for the love of God...Buddha...the sun... trees... chocolate cake... whatever it is that you hold dear, please take the time to disect and digest all of the information presented to you. Not just here, but in the media and around you as well.

If you are here, it is probably because you either believe in the hoax or are at least curious about it and want to know the truth. If you believe in the hoax, take the time to find out the reasons why. If you are curious about the possibilities, take the time to read and listen to what those possibilities are.

Yes, a good percentage of us are simply huge MJ fanatics. And a good percentage of THAT percentage of us probably want to marry him. But THAT DOES NOT MATTER and WILL NOT bring anyone closer to the TRUTH.

We don't need to stop posting fun threads about MJ (I think we all need those lighthearted posts to keep us sane), but we need to NOT IGNORE the important ones.

For example, if you haven't already, take the time to read all posts by TS. Whether you think they are legit or not, if you have not read it you cannot have a valid opinion. I believe, as do many, that the posts by TS are not only legitimate but KEY in understanding this hoax.

The posts are long, and will take some time, but will be well worth it. Even if you do not understand everything right away (or ever) at LEAST you will be able to contribute to intelligent and informed discussions regarding TS and TIAI. This will take you to those posts: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I also feel it is very important that we at least get aquainted with the ideas of mind-control and the illuminati. Again, whether or not YOU believe in the existence or significance of these things does not matter. It is about being informed and forming a well-rounded opinion based on that information. Or, even better, not forming a solid opinon at all but keeping your mind and heart open to every possibility.

Also, WE HAVE TO STOP bashing each other. I do not know exactly every detail of Michael's reasoning for this hoax. But I do know for DAMN sure that he doesn't want anyone to be divided with hatred and foolish pride.  He said himself, "it's all for love", whether you think he was referring to the hoax or not, that message was clear. Whether Michael is dead or alive, I think we can all agree that his message throughout his life and career has been one thing: LOVE.

I know all of this has been said before by many different members, but I just felt the urge to speak up about these things. If Michael is to return (we don't know if that is his plan or not), it will not be until enough people understand the reasons and understand what is really going on in our world. He did not do this in vain.

Please consider the things I've pointed out, and please take action if you haven't already. It was hard for me to open my mind to a lot of these things at first. I didn't want to hear about mind control, it scared me. I didn't want to think about the possibilities of Michael using doubles, that made me angry as a fan. And I didn't want to read all posts by TS (mostly because I'm terrible at math and it gave me a headache at first LOL), BUT I finally GOT OUT OF MY OWN WAY and I feel like I grew and evolved SO much as a person.

No matter what the outcome of this hoax, if there even is an outcome, I have benefited from everything I learned very much and will continue to live with a new perspective. I have also influenced friends and family that has made a difference in their lives as well. This can happen for you too, and those you love. I can't think of a better way to "Heal the world" and "Make it a better place".

We have most (if not all) the information we need. We've had it for some time. PLEASE (with a cherry on top) take the time to step out of your comfort zone and really open your eyes. If someone isn't "getting it", for pete's sake - TELL THEM! But, tell them with love. We are all in this together, it's been quite the adventure hasn't it?

"It starts with us, or it shall never be done." - Michael Jackson
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: WE HAVE TO STOP!
April 08, 2010, 11:25:13 PM
Thank you for your post, jacilovesmichael.  

It's ironic you just posted this because just moments ago, I had to finally speak up and say "STOP!" on another thread.  

While I may not agree with you about the specific reasons that he may hoaxed his death, you stated very well what's been going on in this forum.  People are losing their sight of reality and forgetting to be critical thinkers.  They are selectively choosing facts, and forgetting the other critical ones.  This is not about fantasy.  This is about real lives and real people.  This is not make believe.  Some people are carelessly and insensitively criticizing, scrutinizing, and ripping Michael's family members apart.  These are real people.  They do not deserve that.

I will quote what I wrote on another thread, in re. to Mrs. Jacksons attire, which is a good example of what I'm talking about:

Some people on this thread are suffering from "selective fact finding". Yes, she wore a blue suit.  But also on that same day, she was very upset and crying in the courtroom.  This has been reported by many people who were actually there and were eyewitnesses.  That should speak louder than any other conjecture made.  Do not create an alternate reality that doesn't exist. If you are going to consider one part of the picture, you must acknowledge the other part to make sure you're getting the whole story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

ZIsis

April 09, 2010, 03:05:45 AM
I agree with kingofmystery here about the 'irony-cum-coincidences' that we ALL seem to be experiencing TOGETHER (must be like "exposure therapy" or another general proximity thing :)) because I posted this a good few hours ago myself too (below that I quote because I TRULY BELIEVE we are ALL EQUALS in here ABOVE "EVERYTHING" ELSE & wish that more people would be more receptive to receive "the gist" of EVERYONE'S comments):

Quote from: "ZIsis"
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
may i ask how TS started? i jumped on this hoax band wagon a little late in the game....how did everyone start looking to him/her/them for clues? i think it's legit info we get from the updates and redirects.
I think this is a fair & sound question. I would also like to add that I'm baffled (& saddened) it hasn't received a direct response to this (or at least a nudge/link in the "right" direction) yet though. But then again, I have grown to realise, we are all very "selective" about how & where we disclose/share our own ideas & thoughts in here. I'm not saying that is always altogether a bad thing necessarily (keeping focus of/restricting yourself to "what matters to you most" & "what interests/inspires you most" is actually much appreciated among many of us too ;)  :lol:  :P). I also do realise that most of us are quite busy & just do not have the time to spare to address each & every query by new/fairly new members (I'm one too :)), but some of us often do ask honest, genuine questions (MOSTLY after running a search within the forum does not provide 'sufficient' answers too!), with no intention of "starting something untoward"/to get on your nerves/to "be all over the place" at that too. Do spare a thought to that. This topic has had 200+++ views already; surely someone can show a little more consideration, hmmm :) Again, it does NOT have to be some sort of elaborate thesis (just brief & simple layman opinions/pointers would do quite nicely too, thanks) & no one is going to diss/judge you for your opinion too (even if they did, you can be assured that there is no shortage of people who would rise to your defense here before you even conceive of doing it yourself, actually :)). So long us you don't personally & deliberately insult/offend anyone else "expressing yourself" too, of course.

I think it all started with with this one article here [*please make note of the date too]:

It all sounded legitimate & 'logical' (what with all the "EXTRAAA" hours of rehearsal footage that hadn't been used in the TII movie etc etc). People started running up all sorts of related searches (without much success, as there was nothing on a more 'official' capacity) & then, oneday, "someone-somewhere" (no idea who 'exactly' it was though; don't remember that being mentioned earlier, sorry) had the idea of typing it out on the browser address bar instead of trying to look it up on search engines. And HEY PRESTO, there appeared to be an actual, functional website at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. That's basically it; how I remember "it", I mean. Most people felt very heartened & excited as they felt they were being 'guided' with 'clues' from an 'insider'/friend/or even "The Man" himself. Of course, there were many skeptics, even back then. But at that time, this seemed like the perfect 'antidote' to lift all our spirits too.

[* The website was created on 29 October 2008, with the first redirect being on  :?: 30-10.09 :?:]

You can also go here if you wish to jog your mind on all TIAI updates too: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm sorry I can't be of more help here, mjfansince4. That's only a surface skim of 'the beginning' as I recall it :) Of course, there was/is "much, much MORE" ;) (both the good & the bad too; all 'arguments', I mean) to "this" too. But, since I only became 'all that interested' in TIAI (& first heard of TS too!) sometime in January/February, I'm hardly the best to answer this. So, I'll leave it to someone else (a more 'seasoned' expert) to fill us in on the rest of the story (HOPEFULLY, I mean :P). While you are at it, could you also try explaining You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login too, please? Are these three (TIAI/TS/TIAI Twitter) really one & the same?!? :? Is there an actual relationship/connection between them?!? Or are it merely all a kind of 'business working thing'; 'reinforcing'/in 'collaboration' with each other?

Again, if you do not have the time/'inclination'/patience, you could always suggest a NEUTRAL/OBJECTIVE link(s) that can give us view of ALL angles too. It would be much appreciated. THANK YOU V MUCH IN ADVANCE.

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
[You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]

Yes, "THIS" has been already been been "an adventure like no other" so far. One that has had it's fair share of ups & downs as well. The realisation that NONE of us are EVER TRULY ALONE (unless we ourselves CHOSE to be) is THE one factor that has been our driving force & STRENGTH ALL THE WAY! We have all gleaned so much meaning & made many "discoveries" about LIFE & human nature (our individual selves, as well as about our relationships with each other) in general. Personally, to me, that's MOST DEFINITELY THE BEST PART what had helped to make this ALL "THIS" BEARABLE & WORTHWHILE! Proving points & uncovering clues is all very admirable, but NOT if it's done purely to showoff/ridicule, hurt others/or otherwise at the the expense of others in ANY way! This is NOT a competition. Let's not loose focus of or undermine the things (both the little bits & the not-not-small bits) that REALLY count & make a whole wealth of difference, as we continue to pursue the "greater" QUEST to seek "the-truth-the-whole-truth-&-nothing-but-the-truth", hmmm :) Whatever happens in the future, I shall NEVER, EVER regret having been an itsy-bitsy part of this journey myself.

Although I do not do agree with everything you have written word-for-word (for example, I MOST DEFINITELY DO NOT wish to marry anyone older than my own mother, even if that someone is MJ himself!!! :P), jacilovesmichael, I agree with you about the broader 'theme' & context of what you have posed here 8-) And I really must say, I DEFINITELY like your style (& I loved yesterday's TIAI redirect post too!). ;)  :lol:  :D

Here's to the spirit of "inclusiveness", unity & participation...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2010, 10:36:50 AM

Although I do not do agree with everything you have written word-for-word (for example, I MOST DEFINITELY DO NOT wish to marry anyone older than my own mother, even if that someone is MJ himself!!! :P), jacilovesmichael, I agree with you about the broader 'theme' & context of what you have posed here 8-) And I really must say, I DEFINITELY like your style (& I loved yesterday's TIAI redirect post too!). ;)  :lol:  :D

LOL - I will admit I'm one of those who would marry Michael. I'm only 23, so I guess he's older than my mother too  :lol:  When I was little, I didn't just want to marry him, I think I really believed that I would. haha!

Thank you for your thorough response. :) Much love to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

April 09, 2010, 10:55:20 AM
I hear you. Let's not forget about the LOVE and the TRUTH,They are of the most importance. We should give ourselves to search and give love and truth. - Always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

MJLover1990

April 09, 2010, 11:13:45 AM
Quote from: "TinkerbellStardust"
I hear you. Let's not forget about the LOVE and the TRUTH,They are of the most importance. We should give ourselves to search and give love and truth. - Always.

AMEN! I absolutely agree with you. For me this is the reason why Michael has hoaxed his death. This is it! Michael is the one that got me awakened and I'm forever grateful to him, and because this has happened on the 25th of June it got alot of people awakened along the journey. We would have never thought that this was the reason and that this would change our lifes for good, but it's a great adventure just like Michael himself said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

April 09, 2010, 07:00:44 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
LOL - I will admit I'm one of those who would marry Michael. I'm only 23, so I guess he's older than my mother too  :lol:  When I was little, I didn't just want to marry him, I think I really believed that I would. haha!

Thank you for your thorough response. :) Much love to you.
Glad to hear you have got less "issues" than highly-confused-moi (I remember MJ from back when I was 3 plus-ish; my first "superstar performer", he was just "the guy my uncles were NUTS about & 'tried' so hard-WINCE :P -to impersonate" back then :lol:), jacilovesmichael  ;)  :oops:  :D  :!:  :P
Bless you & keep sharing more of those (& other ;)) interesting thoughts with us all too 8-)  :lol:  :D

Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 03:46:11 AM by ZIsis
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 11, 2010, 12:01:53 AM
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
Quote from: "TinkerbellStardust"

AMEN! I absolutely agree with you. For me this is the reason why Michael has hoaxed his death. This is it! Michael is the one that got me awakened and I'm forever grateful to him, and because this has happened on the 25th of June it got alot of people awakened along the journey. We would have never thought that this was the reason and that this would change our lifes for good, but it's a great adventure just like Michael himself said.

God bless you, honey! That is right! What a re-awakening to L.O.V.E.  God bless everyone here on this wonderful site.  I am so thankful to God that I am here! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde