Re: Has there been 2 this whole time??
December 30, 2010, 07:39:03 PM
hi everyone
 i think nefari is right i think there were two of him a twin.
let me explain further.
 look at speed demon then look at him in bad videi it is not the same person there is no way.its close to looking like him but it isnt.thenlook at him in leave me alone .
one is really rough and sexy and beautiful all together then the other one is just beautiful.even look at the part in the hair you can tell the real mike right away he always had it parted the same way.the other one looks like he just made the part but his hair doesnt fall around his face like the real mike.
 speed demon is the one that just stuck out for me.
and the ears are different even the teeth .they may look the same but look closer mikes were more bigger  and the other one looks perfect.then look at his eyes ones eyes are more soulful ,the other one has bigger wider eyes.
i have just noticed this like mike did some things and his twin did the other things.
maybe some concerts mike did but his twin did some too.miami orange bowl victory tour is definitly mike.
then look at bad short film there are two people playing the parts just look at the faces side by side.ones lips are bigger  the other one has a bigger lip up top and smaller lip on the bottom.and the ears slightly different.
you really have to observe it.
i think he did have a twin and one died.
just my opinion wanted to share
god bless
mjfjei7777
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2010, 08:11:08 PM
I think in the poem he is referring to the person that only he knows in his soul and the person he is on stage that we think he is. The one who  gets the luxuries of eating whatever he wants, singing to us for entertainment and is always in the spotlight.  All the while the real Michael sits silently, alone, and invisible to everyone.  He wants so badly to be able to show everyone who he really is but he can not because of the media, tabloids, rumors and everything else that prevents him from doing so.  All he wants is to be able to walk up to a stranger in the grocery store and have a regular conversation about what is on sell in the produce aisle. That is his soul. Most guessed that he was the one on stage and he'll never be found again because he is no longer with us. Unless...we know a love that never interferes, the love we have for him no matter as he watches us from beyond for the first time while he is free, breathing the invisible air.

Now that the King of Pop has "died" and Michael Jackson can speak,  how long will it be before we hear what he really had to say?  
His silence is precious.

I do not believe he has/had a twin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

December 30, 2010, 09:36:35 PM
Quote from: "mjfjei7777"
hi everyone
let me explain further.
 look at speed demon then look at him in bad videi it is not the same person there is no way.its close to looking like him but it isnt.thenlook at him in leave me alone .
one is really rough and sexy and beautiful all together then the other one is just beautiful.even look at the part in the hair you can tell the real mike right away he always had it parted the same way.the other one looks like he just made the part but his hair doesnt fall around his face like the real mike.
and the ears are different even the teeth .they may look the same but look closer mikes were more bigger  and the other one looks perfect.then look at his eyes ones eyes are more soulful ,the other one has bigger wider eyes.
i have just noticed this like mike did some things and his twin did the other things.
maybe some concerts mike did but his twin did some too.miami orange bowl victory tour is definitly mike.
then look at bad short film there are two people playing the parts just look at the faces side by side.ones lips are bigger  the other one has a bigger lip up top and smaller lip on the bottom.and the ears slightly different.
god bless
mjfjei7777
I totally agree with you, because I have been studying for awhile. What drew my attention was the glove. When Mike did the Motown 25, he wore the glove on the left hand. All the sudden you would see it on the right hand. Also, I'd noticed in "The Jacksons: An American Dream" Wylie Draper wore the glove on the right hand. That disturbed me for awhile until I saw the Motown 25 on youtube. Then I would start to notice Michael's eyes. They were not the same. I do believe that a twin died also. I think the twin was using the oxygen tanks. Mike even said he had six brothers and three sisters when the Jackson 5 appeared on American Bandstand. Latoya has said she had six brothers, but now she has five. I feel that Mike has been leaving clues for a very long time.  Also, this reminds me alot of the movie "The Prestige."

God Bless you to and everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

December 30, 2010, 10:31:19 PM
Quote from: "ladymjc"
I think in the poem he is referring to the person that only he knows in his soul and the person he is on stage that we think he is. The one who  gets the luxuries of eating whatever he wants, singing to us for entertainment and is always in the spotlight.  All the while the real Michael sits silently, alone, and invisible to everyone.  He wants so badly to be able to show everyone who he really is but he can not because of the media, tabloids, rumors and everything else that prevents him from doing so.  All he wants is to be able to walk up to a stranger in the grocery store and have a regular conversation about what is on sell in the produce aisle. That is his soul. Most guessed that he was the one on stage and he'll never be found again because he is no longer with us. Unless...we know a love that never interferes, the love we have for him no matter as he watches us from beyond for the first time while he is free, breathing the invisible air.

Now that the King of Pop has "died" and Michael Jackson can speak,  how long will it be before we hear what he really had to say?  
His silence is precious.

I do not believe he has/had a twin.

i am leaning toward a combination of your impression and that of its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Its her

December 30, 2010, 10:34:45 PM
Quote from: "techdiva"
Quote from: "mjfjei7777"
hi everyone
let me explain further.
god bless
mjfjei7777
I totally agree with you, because I have been studying for awhile. What drew my attention was the glove. When Mike did the Motown 25, he wore the glove on the left hand. All the sudden you would see it on the right hand. Also, I'd noticed in "The Jacksons: An American Dream" Wylie Draper wore the glove on the right hand. That disturbed me for awhile until I saw the Motown 25 on youtube. Then I would start to notice Michael's eyes. They were not the same. I do believe that a twin died also. I think the twin was using the oxygen tanks. Mike even said he had six brothers and three sisters when the Jackson 5 appeared on American Bandstand. Latoya has said she had six brothers, but now she has five. I feel that Mike has been leaving clues for a very long time.  Also, this reminds me alot of the movie "The Prestige."

God Bless you to and everyone.

If MJ has a twin, he's very much alive. There are too many silly and Just For Fun aspects to this Adventure, for anything so monstrously sad to be a part of it. I can't imagine Mike telling us about a brother he continually switched places with in the persona we all loved, AFTER he's all dead and cold. This means, amongst other things... the dead one never knew how much THE WORLD loved him---because he was already dead when MJ (the "other" one) faked HIS death, and EVERYONE, even strangers, cried. omg this makes me sick. It's not the truth. It's sad enough that a brother we never knew died as a baby. Let's beLIEve positive unless/until the man himself says so, eh?  :) Peace and Joy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

December 31, 2010, 02:26:08 AM
Maybe it was MICHAEL who had the twin brother, and he in fact, did NOT die... :?

And maybe that picture with the scar was edited by someone on the computer (im not saying they edited it in the 70s, but today, maybe someone came across it and took it out) or maybe they applied make-up to it. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

December 31, 2010, 04:46:34 AM
I found this from an interview that Michael did when he was married to Lisa Marie Presley.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions