airieslady

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
WTF?! The USGS has increased the magnitude now to 6.3!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I was just going to give same link... you beat me to it!  Very interesting I must say!  So this is the real information!  I have been on this site more in the last month than ever!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

somekindofsign

Quote from: "alive"
What? Really?   :shock:

Check it yourself...

It was 6.2 before, and Spanish sources are taking it to 4.7 from 4.8... ???

Also some sources that were reporting it happening at 1:00, now they are saying their news agency (europapress) has change the time to 12:08... ???
Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 08:40:48 PM by somekindofsign
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

I'm confused....did this earthquake happen or not?  :?

There´s no evidence at all yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

alive

So US says 6.3....Spain says 4.7? No one felt anything?  They don't even know the right time?  What are they up to?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
What? Really?   :shock:

Check it yourself...

It was 6.2 before, and Spanish sources are taking it to 4.7 from 4.8... ???

Also some sources that were reporting it happening at 1:00, now they are saying their news agency (europapress) has change the time to 12:08... ???

sorry for this but i laugh a little when i read in that page can you feel it? or something like that... reminds me to tito on twitter! LOL
so, nothing happen really?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

somekindofsign

But it seems as there´s no insistence about it abroad Spain...
just the USGS triggered the alert, we reacted here, reported, just calls to authorities from people asking about the existence of it, no one felt nothing, no damages, media here played it down...
All the times reported have mergued into 12:08 now.

Both news about the 6.3 and 4,7 earthquake are spreading around the hispanic world (at least), both on media and social metworks, and people who heard 6,3 still don´t realize it´s not so. I´ve also readen apocalypthical comments on social networks... if this were true it would be possible, but rarely coincidential to say the least.

Quote from: "CC"
sorry for this but i laugh a little when i read in that page can you feel it? or something like that... reminds me to tito on twitter! LOL
so, nothing happen really?

You tell me... I knew Liz Taylor is marrying Janet´s agent just surfing to know about the earthquake  :lol: I´ve been out this week... I guess you alredeady know about the Liz T thing...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Madrid, April 11 - A 6.2 magnitude earthquake occurred to southern Spain, 24 km South-East of the Andalusian city of Granada, indicated the geological survey of (USGS).

The seismic movement occurred at 08 H 00 local (2208 Sunday GMT) 616 km depth near Sierra Nevada, pointed out the USGS

This will inform the government news agency.

I think that difficult times lie ahead  somekindofsign :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

This is so suspicious it's not funny.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It sounds like the earthquake was deep.

Peace/Love/Hoax/Michael

LovetheGlove (KL)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

We (Southamerica) had a 4,8 earthquake too, seconds after Admin posted it on here. I felt it.
USGS says it was 4,9. Local reports, 4,8.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

LSK

There is something a bit strange to this story. Firstly I thought why would CNN report a story and not get the full facts, like the depth, before publishing and causing people to think it was far more serious than it actually was. But looking on the internet CNN seem to have a bit of an interest in earhtquakes. During the Haiti earthquake according to the Guardian, CNN had more coverage than any other news agency with seven reporters on the ground as well as ireports. Seems a bit much when you think the likes of the BBC had one reporter. Also on one of the articles CNN have regarding the spanish earthquake someone has mentioned that they had previously commented on the possiblity of tweets being sent out from someone at the epicentre and that could be sent out to those in the surrounding area that an earthquake was going to reach them soon. CNN apparently jumped straight on it and started moderating the comment. This could be coincidental but what are CNN up to?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LSK"
There is something a bit strange to this story. Firstly I thought why would CNN report a story and not get the full facts, like the depth, before publishing and causing people to think it was far more serious than it actually was. But looking on the internet CNN seem to have a bit of an interest in earhtquakes. During the Haiti earthquake according to the Guardian, CNN had more coverage than any other news agency with seven reporters on the ground as well as ireports. Seems a bit much when you think the likes of the BBC had one reporter. Also on one of the articles CNN have regarding the spanish earthquake someone has mentioned that they had previously commented on the possiblity of tweets being sent out from someone at the epicentre and that could be sent out to those in the surrounding area that an earthquake was going to reach them soon. CNN apparently jumped straight on it and started moderating the comment. This could be coincidental but what are CNN up to?

so you think CNN knew something we don't ?
If so, where did CNN have the informations ?  :roll:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

LSK

Quote from: "LavdHim"
Quote from: "LSK"

so you think CNN knew something we don't ?
If so, where did CNN have the informations ?  :roll:  :?

I know some people think that some of these events aren't natural and are being driven by something else so I was going with that thought in mind that maybe CNN would know something. Personally I think its either a cheap shot to increase traffic to their site or poor journalism. However I'm still curious as to why their heavily moderated someone's theory that its possible to tip someone off about an earthquake. As for where they would get their info from I don't know buts its not the USGS people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Last Saturday Badkolo had a long talk to a 55 years old man who works for CNN.  He talked to him about TMZ breaking the news about Mike's 'death', and this man told Badkolo that CNN has to have 2 sources and one confirmation in order to make claims.  That's the reason TMZ beat them, because CNN didn't meet these requirements until minutes after TMZ broke the news.

I'd like to know what CNN's sources and confirmation were in regards to this earthquake...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Last Saturday Badkolo had a long talk to a 55 years old man who works for CNN.  He talked to him about TMZ breaking the news about Mike's 'death', and this man told Badkolo that CNN has to have 2 sources and one confirmation in order to make claims.  That's the reason TMZ beat them, because CNN didn't meet these requirements until minutes after TMZ broke the news.

I'd like to know what CNN's sources and confirmation were in regards to this earthquake...

That's very interesting, thanks for that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions