the arabian nights

Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
Also this article by latoya You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login states that his eyes were open at the hospital.

We hugged and kissed him and the children lifted up his hands. He didn’t look like he was gone. His eyes were half open and he looked like he was sleeping. He wasn’t cold.

Looking back, this was the first time ever that anyone stated his eyes were slightly open. The ambulance pic came out within a day of his death. If that pic was constructed, how would they know to have his eyes slightly open?

If we assume that MJ did die, and ben evanstead knew that only his crew were there to take the picture, perhaps he realised he could construct the picture without anyone else being able to offer another pic that would prove it was false. Perhaps he did take a picture of MJ inside the ambulance, but discovered it was not good enough so decided to doctor it in some way. In this scenario the question would still stand - how did he know to have his eyes slightly open?I guess it depends on what you think was actually doctored.

Also, if he was going to construct that pic, he had to have had prior knowledge of what they did/were doing to mj in terms of what he should look like. He could not have accessed such information before the pic came out.
the orgins of the defence case - reports from the family?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

arabian i don't know what you mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

i think that murray has a poor case and will use what ever to get their client off the hook or present a reasonable doubt, it you look at what janet and latoya have said ,then they could use this to build a case and present a reasonabld doubt - if that is the case then he is off the hook
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

When somebody passes away, how long does it usually take before the body "becomes cold"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "alovesmichael"
When somebody passes away, how long does it usually take before the body "becomes cold"?
From what I've read, it takes HOURS. And the environment greatly effects this as well. Apparently, a body will decrease about 1 degree C every hour until it reaches room temperature. But again, this is effected by environment. Usually after at least 8 hours the body will become "cold". Why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

As ladymedic says, those are the facts. Science is generally accurate. I believe you are asking because latoya said that mj was still warm in the following article.

She says Paris demanded to see her father ‘one last time’. After a nurse told La Toya it would help the children grasp the reality that their father was dead, she held Paris’s hand as all three children, together with Michael’s brother Randy, went into the small ante-room off the emergency room where Michael lay, still warm to the touch.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"

As ladymedic says, those are the facts. Science is generally accurate. I believe you are asking because latoya said that mj was still warm in the following article.

She says Paris demanded to see her father ‘one last time’. After a nurse told La Toya it would help the children grasp the reality that their father was dead, she held Paris’s hand as all three children, together with Michael’s brother Randy, went into the small ante-room off the emergency room where Michael lay, still warm to the touch.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah that's exactly what I thought about  :) Latoya's the only person who keeps telling detailed stories.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

well latoya probably is the most comfortable with the press, perhaps that is why.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "msteetee34"
His eyes look closed to me besides these photos aren't legit anyway.  These are old photo no way they are recent.  I believe these photos were taken when he was in his 30's from a previous trip to the hospital.  That's my personal opinion.

Also it is my personal opinion...  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

Quote from: "Avijackson"
Quote from: "msteetee34"
His eyes look closed to me besides these photos aren't legit anyway.  These are old photo no way they are recent.  I believe these photos were taken when he was in his 30's from a previous trip to the hospital.  That's my personal opinion.

Also it is my personal opinion...  :|

Ditto !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions