I think they should have let him take a DNA test. There were alot of adult's that came forward when James Brown died and some not all were proven to be his biological children.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just curious...

Were there many other paternity claims against MJ or his brothers before June 25th?  I would have believed that many more women would have crawled from underneath rocks over the years to identify one Jackson brother or another as their baby daddy. If for no other reason than to embarrass the family and cause a media frenzy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

GirlSaturday wrote:

Just curious...

Were there many paternity claims against MJ or his brothers before June 25th? I would have believed that many more women would have crawled from underneath rocks over the years to identify one Jackson brother or another as their baby daddy. If for no other reason than to embarrass the family and cause a media frenzy.

It is true what you say, many times when someone famous dies suddenly appear persons claiming inheritances or alleged children also demanding money, I have always wondered why they do when that person is alive (this is not the case we believe that Michael is alive, thank God), and you know it .. TMZ : ;) lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

somekindofsign

Anyway  rejected by estate is not the same that rejected by justice...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
there is probably a lot of info on this that we do not know

the historical background for the claim

about his mother and how and when the relationship was supposed to have occurred

there may be partial information - such as blood tests from the adult claimant and his mother, which may conflict with mike possible paternity

also why did he not make a claim earlier?

Very interesting. Remember Anna Nicole Smith and her baby Danielle? The court granted a DNA test for Larry Burkhead to prove whether he was the father. I don't even remember it being a decision of the Estate. So, did the estate or the court deny this request? Can this young man take this to a higher level and get a superior court to approve a DNA test? We may not have seen the last of this. I agree that there may be other details unknown. But it could be that the lawyers are afraid that he is the biological child which would give him claim to part of the estate, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

paula-c

Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson had filed a claim with the estate, but he's not asking for money -- he wants a DNA test proving he's MJ's flesh and blood.

We're told more rejections are coming, so stay tuned.

somekindofsign, I do not know, but these paragraphs seem to me strange ... :?:  8-)  Maybe I'm wrong, well from the mistakes we learn :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i remember they originally produced a birth certificate listing his father as michael joseph jackson of indiana. i cant seem to find it anymore. but the articles all state that there was a birth certificate. i dont think he looks like mj  :?  tho
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

I'm not saying this story is true about this young man being MJ son.  It would be a trip if it were true because we already know there's a chance that Omer may be his son and if this was his son that would mean that MJ had two females pregnant around the same time.  Omer is also 25 years old.  Has anyone seen photos of Jackie's son Siggy when he was young because this photo kinda favor Siggy when he was a kid.  I also saw a pic of Omer when he was young and he favored Brandy Jackie's adopted daughter.  Brandy looks like Janet by the way.  So the thing with some of the Jackson kids is strange.  Even Jermaine and Randy have the same baby momma so their sons are cousins/brothers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

i[MISS]my[KING], never seen that picture,... Who is this guy is Michael? :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

those are pics of prince michael milachi jet jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

Isn't it funny that Brandy looks like a Jackson yet she is adopted? Makes ya wonder...

Quote from: "msteetee34"
I'm not saying this story is true about this young man being MJ son.  It would be a trip if it were true because we already know there's a chance that Omer may be his son and if this was his son that would mean that MJ had two females pregnant around the same time.  Omer is also 25 years old.  Has anyone seen photos of Jackie's son Siggy when he was young because this photo kinda favor Siggy when he was a kid.  I also saw a pic of Omer when he was young and he favored Brandy Jackie's adopted daughter.  Brandy looks like Janet by the way.  So the thing with some of the Jackson kids is strange.  Even Jermaine and Randy have the same baby momma so their sons are cousins/brothers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Isn't it funny that Brandy looks like a Jackson yet she is adopted? Makes ya wonder...

Omar is not his son...MJ met him when Omar was impersonating MJ and invited him to visit.  He became part of MJ's family and lived off and on at Neverland for 6 years.  He called MJ "dad" just like all MJ's other friends...Here is a pic of Omar's real father.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"

Omar is not his son...MJ met him when Omar was impersonating MJ and invited him to visit.  He became part of MJ's family and lived off and on at Neverland for 6 years.  He called MJ "dad" just like all MJ's other friends...Here is a pic of Omar's real father.

Yeah I've heard this story before and I've seen the pic of his dad.  However I read somewhere that guy is Omer's step dad and I believe Omer looks more like Michael to me.  I do believe Omer to be his son but that's my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

well considering Omar said himself that MJ is not his father and that this dude is...I go with Omar.  Oh, and of course he's gonna look like MJ...that is how MJ met him!  Omar was an MJ impersonator!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mykidsmum"
well considering Omar said himself that MJ is not his father and that this dude is...I go with Omar.  Oh, and of course he's gonna look like MJ...that is how MJ met him!  Omar was an MJ impersonator!

Okay we're all entitled to our views and what we believe on here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions