DEREK CLONTZ ???
April 13, 2010, 03:56:34 PM
Okay so im gunna start by saying i never visit this site, so i don't know how reliable they are, i also have no idea who Cassandra gretchen sims is? is she connected with mj? if she reliable? i dont know someone let me know lmao. anyways i was wondering if you guys saw this?  it's old so sorry if it's been posted, i saw something similar to this but i havent seen this one so if its posed feel free to close this :)

In the Q & A that follows Michael Jackson confidante Cassandra Gretchen-Sims answers the Top 10 Michael Jackson Questions that every fan wants answered – and she does it in a format that is easy to read and respond to.
MichaelJackson

Michael Jackson is alive and well, says close friend.

As visitors to this blog already know, when Ms. Gretchen-Sims originally offered to answer questions from MJ’s fans, she was flooded with thousands and thousands of letters, many asking the same questions repeatedly.

To help readers cut to the chase, here are 10 frequently-asked questions that we think are important to all fans based on our review of letters sent so far:

1. Is Michael REALLY alive? Cassandra says: “Yes.”

2. Why did Michael fake his death? Cassandra says: “Michael was under enormous pressure at every turn: from fans, from hangers-on, from business associates and also, sadly, from his many enemies and haters, both inside and outside the media. After 50 years, he was exhausted, weak and, as everyone knows, had turned to prescription drugs. He realized he couldn’t go on that way and needed time and space to rest and recover.

3.  Does MJ’s family know he faked his death? Cassandra says: “Michael does not want to discuss his family in public. But all fans know he is a wonderful son and a wonderful father – he would never do anything to hurt his family. If you think about that, the answer to this question will be clear to you.

4. Did Michael plan his death hoax for a long time? Cassandra: “Yes, Michael made his plans well in advance.

5. Will Michael return or stay in hiding? Cassandra says: “Michael’s intention is to come out of hiding in June 2010 and embark on a world tour that will  eventually will include every inhabited continent and many, many countries. The tour will last for years, unfolding at a pace that doesn’t exhaust Michael or threaten his health.

6. Are there 33 clues in his This Is It movie that explain why he faked his death and went into hiding? Cassandra says: “Michael says ‘yes’. Fans have already found many of the clues, and I’m just another fan. Michael won’t even give me hints! But he does say, ‘If you look you will find them.’”

7. Did Michael attend his own funeral? Cassandra says: “Not in person, but he watched it via closed circuit.”

8. Did Michael help with the production and edits of This Is It? Cassandra says: “Yes.”

9. Isn’t Michael concerned about how much sadness his death hoax has caused fans? Cassandra says: “Michael loves his fans and would never do anything to hurt them. He is aware of the sadness, but as he puts it, ‘There was no alternative. If I hadn’t done this, I really would be dead. This way, I”ll be back.’”

10.  Isn’t faking your death illegal? Isn’t Michael afraid he will get into trouble? Cassandra says: I’m not a lawyer, but I can say this – Michael is a powerful man, a wealthy man. He doesn’t behave rashly or without thinking and planning. He did what he felt he had to do. If there are consequences, legal consequences, he will deal with them with accordingly.

I HOPE HE COMES TO FREAGGIN CANADA:(
haha that would explain kenny ortega's slip up, " Michael was in the studio with us all the way thru helping with everything" or something like that cant remember his exact words :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

the arabian nights

Re: DEREK CLONTZ ???
April 13, 2010, 04:21:28 PM
thank you for that post

one thing -why didnt mike disappear before - he was abroad in the middle east and in ireland, can it only be the money that finalised the hoax for him?

would he have hoaxed on the allgood contract - where his brothers and sister were to do a show?

any ideas?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 13, 2010, 04:55:26 PM
Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"

5. Will Michael return or stay in hiding? Cassandra says: “Michael’s intention is to come out of hiding in June 2010 and embark on a world tour that will  eventually will include every inhabited continent and many, many countries. The tour will last for years, unfolding at a pace that doesn’t exhaust Michael or threaten his health.

I read it long time ago. But that 5th point sounds so unreal LOL I don't know if Cass Sims is a real person but I just don't believe in her or in this whole thing  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God gave a gift to the world when you were born;a person who loves and cares,who sees a person\'s need and fills it,who encourages and lifts people up,who spends energy on others rather than himself,who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world.May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

April 13, 2010, 04:57:57 PM
I have read through this so many times before, but now it has caught my eye about the date.  June 2010, sounds like that month is going to be a busy one.  June 14th is the court date for Dr.Murray.  How I hope and pray that Michael returns in June.  I miss him so much.  I never knew just how much I would miss him until he is gone. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 13, 2010, 05:05:10 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
I have read through this so many times before, but now it has caught my eye about the date.  June 2010, sounds like that month is going to be a busy one.  June 14th is the court date for Dr.Murray.  How I hope and pray that Michael returns in June.  I miss him so much.  I never knew just how much I would miss him until he is gone. :cry:
me either hun i;m with ya :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

mumof3

April 13, 2010, 05:06:24 PM
I remember waiting for the answered from her all that time ago   didn't dealt believe her but just hoped it was all real. I still not know how micheal will tour the world like she says that does seem impossibe to me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 13, 2010, 10:38:46 PM
Derek Clontz and Wordpress sites are one of the first sites I found looking for info about death hoax. Even before I found this site and joined.
So, Cassandra claims to be Michael's friend through whom we can even ask questions to Michael.
There is also thread 10 common questions and answers about death hoax. I found it interersting but then, for some time Cassandra was attacked and blocked, then she got page repaired back. I sent one question but never got an answer and I stopped visiting. I will visit back and l see if she finally answered on my qiestion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

April 14, 2010, 02:07:27 AM
by JACKSONGIRL » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:05 pm

dragonflylilies wrote:
I have read through this so many times before, but now it has caught my eye about the date. June 2010, sounds like that month is going to be a busy one. June 14th is the court date for Dr.Murray. How I hope and pray that Michael returns in June. I miss him so much. I never knew just how much I would miss him until he is gone. :cry:

me either hun i;m with ya

Me too! :(  I never knew my heart could hurt this much! :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

hope

April 14, 2010, 02:19:20 AM
Quote from: "darkchild"

dragonflylilies wrote:
I have read through this so many times before, but now it has caught my eye about the date. June 2010, sounds like that month is going to be a busy one. June 14th is the court date for Dr.Murray. How I hope and pray that Michael returns in June. I miss him so much. I never knew just how much I would miss him until he is gone. :cry:

I know he has consumed my whole life for the past 10 months. I cant even think about him not coming back.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2010, 03:59:09 AM
I emailed derek clontz, and asked him where cass. g. sims went. This is what I got back. I did this a long time ago, when she just vanished.

*****, please provide your credentials, i.e., who you are working for, where your report will be published, and when. Once I receive that, you can send your questions and I will consider them. Please also provide examples of your work that I can see online.

In a nutshell, however, I will address your concerns generally. We have stopped our reporting on Michael Jackson after having received over 200 death threats and as many as 2,000 more toxic and threatening letters from MJ fans and foes alike. That, along with the general abuse of our site rules, including numerous attempts at hacking... and at least 300 people who bombarded us with the same comments and questions over and over and over again, up to, in one case, 1,137 times (at last count - and this is just one person), pushing up our labor costs, entered into our decision to cease publishing MJ stories, which now are appearing on several other unaffiliated sites that seem to be more willing to accept the abuses. I cannot and will not allow my staff and contributors to be abused and threatened in any way, shape or form, and the viciousness and obsessiveness of a relative handful of readers pushed us to the breaking point. We did not arrive at this decision easily, and stopped publishing MJ stories with regret.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

April 14, 2010, 08:24:27 AM
Quote from: "777"
I emailed derek clontz, and asked him where cass. g. sims went. This is what I got back. I did this a long time ago, when she just vanished.

*****, please provide your credentials, i.e., who you are working for, where your report will be published, and when. Once I receive that, you can send your questions and I will consider them. Please also provide examples of your work that I can see online.

In a nutshell, however, I will address your concerns generally. We have stopped our reporting on Michael Jackson after having received over 200 death threats and as many as 2,000 more toxic and threatening letters from MJ fans and foes alike. That, along with the general abuse of our site rules, including numerous attempts at hacking... and at least 300 people who bombarded us with the same comments and questions over and over and over again, up to, in one case, 1,137 times (at last count - and this is just one person), pushing up our labor costs, entered into our decision to cease publishing MJ stories, which now are appearing on several other unaffiliated sites that seem to be more willing to accept the abuses. I cannot and will not allow my staff and contributors to be abused and threatened in any way, shape or form, and the viciousness and obsessiveness of a relative handful of readers pushed us to the breaking point. We did not arrive at this decision easily, and stopped publishing MJ stories with regret.

This doesnt surprise me at all. I have suspicions the death threats and other nastiness came from people who think he is dead.

Also.....The pic they show of CGS is fake. She admitted to it for some odd reason....I dont believe her at all. IF she even exists.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2010, 08:48:22 AM
This is just another mind game.....If Micahel were to hox his death, he, when he doesnt allow his family and close associates to speak about it, why would he allow some random woman to talk about him? Isnt this all about discretion?

Suppose the folks who wanted him dead came to believe this lady, wont they try and hunt him down?

Tabloid BS....as usual.[attachment=0:3d4v6k2f]012.jpg[/attachment:3d4v6k2f]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy

April 14, 2010, 09:56:03 AM
HELLO SOUZA AND MO.SO THIS STUFF CAN BE POSTED AND BOW NOT?WELL THAN I BELIEVE MORE IN BOW THAN DEREK CLONTZ.HE IS NOT UP TO DATE ANYMORE SINCE LAST YEAR!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2010, 10:33:44 AM
Quote from: "hope"
Quote from: "darkchild"

dragonflylilies wrote:

I know he has consumed my whole life for the past 10 months. I cant even think about him not coming back.  :cry:

same here... in fact im pretty sure ive programmed myself to think that he is DEFINITELY coming back. When I occasionally realise that this isnt set in stone it just doesnt seem real anymore...  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

April 14, 2010, 12:05:15 PM
the name Cassandra is no coincidence

reference to the Greek Myth:
from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"The Cassandra metaphor (variously labelled the Cassandra 'syndrome', 'complex', 'phenomenon', 'predicament', 'dilemma', or 'curse'), is a term applied in situations in which valid warnings or concerns are dismissed or disbelieved.

The term originates in Greek mythology. Cassandra was a daughter of Priam, the King of Troy. Struck by her beauty, Apollo provided her with the gift of prophecy, but when Cassandra refused Apollo's romantic advances, he placed a curse ensuring that nobody would believe her warnings. Cassandra was left with the knowledge of future events, but could neither alter these events nor convince others of the validity of her predictions.

The metaphor has been applied in a variety of contexts such as psychology, environmentalism, politics, science, cinema, the corporate world, and in philosophy, and has been in circulation since at least 1949 when French philosopher Gaston Bachelard coined the term 'Cassandra Complex' to refer to a belief that things could be known in advance.[1]

--> IMO she is placed as the oracle in the hoax, being a part of the myth around Michaels "death" and another aspect of beLIEving
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions