Maybe NOT a thousand, but certainly has several coincidences.

I may be reading MORE into this photo, than necessary.  I wanted to post it though, to see if anyone else sees any significance.

To me, this photo appears somewhat "staged".  Usually MJ, has an entourage of bodyguards around him.  I would think that this scenario would be no different, ESPECIALLY, since he is at the mercy of anybody(vunerable), while riding in that wheelchair.  Michael seems to be looking right at whomever snapped the shot. Plus, if you look at the windows reflection, I don't see any people whatsoever.  If this was a random shot of MJ, then wouldn't there be foot traffic?

BTW...Just because MJ's, physically in a wheelchair...DOES'NT MEAN, he's injured or is in poor health, frail, etc).

Now to my "point".. :D
I hadn't noticed the background BEFORE but, someone else pointed out how the Twilight (movies), are displayed in the window.

I researched to see what the significance of Twilight ECLIPSE was, and found a link to this (excerpt)

The book jacket features a torn red ribbon. Although it was supposed to be disclosed to the public in May 2007 at the Eclipse Prom, Barnes & Noble, Stephenie Meyer's official website premiered cover in March 2007, along with a preview summary of the book's plot. The title, Eclipse, is a reference to Jacob and Edward. While talking to Bella, Jacob refers to Edward as an Eclipse, after Bella refers to him as her 'personal sun'. In the end, an eclipse will always overpower the rays of the sun.[1]  The broken ribbon represents choice, as in the book Bella must chose between her love for Edward Cullen, her vampire boyfriend, and her friendship with Jacob Black. Meyer also stated that the ribbon represents the idea that Bella can't break away completely from her human life.[2]
choose between her love for...
(ie..continuing to be King of Pop) or faking his death (for whatever reason)

A couple of other similarities...

MJ's "overly" white makeup (at certain times). Before anyone gets offended...
I KNOW that he had, Vitiligo, but there "were" instances where his makeup was excessive, appeared almost ghostly. Perhaps, he was sending a message.  IE...Vampire (pale skin, LIVES FOREVER!

MJ's "Invinceable" album Title

An early book release also occurred with Stephenie Meyer's release of Eclipse Special Edition. The special edition was to hit store shelves on May 31, 2008, but multiple copies were released up to a whole week early. Stephenie Meyer herself knew that some copies had been leaked, and released the following quote:

"There is a lot of speculation on the internet about possible covers, content and text of Breaking Dawn. I hope everybody knows that you shouldn't believe everything you see on the internet. The only way you will know what is real is when you have the book in your hands.Until then, people should really take everything they see with a grain of salt.

Breaking Dawn (above) MJ's- "Break of Dawn"
I...don't ...want... the... SUN... to.. "rise"...
[/color]
Again, tying into the vampire theme.

Arms holding the apple reminds me of MJ's "peace" sign
(forearms/MJ's fingers).

I also Googled Red Ribbon significance and found this (excerpt)...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Narconon of Georgia Celebrates Red Ribbon Drug AwarenessWeek.

On October 26th, 2009.. downtown Atlanta played stage to a live band as Narconon of Georgia celebrated Red Ribbon Week at Woodruff Park. A local band, sponsored by Narconon, took center stage at Woodruff Park, on the corner of Auburn Avenue and Peachtree Street downtown. The songs, written by Michael Jackson[/b] :?: , Louis Armstrong, as well as original compositions, had park goers dancing.  (WHAT songs?)  :shock:

picture of the "local band" who performed...

I think it's wierd that the article never mentioned the Bands "name"?) More importantly, why is this guy dressed like MJ similar style to Liberian Girl) :?: Perhaps they're Messengers...trying to show us what's REALLY going on. (is Michael, receiving "treatment?")

OR...
Red Ribbon Drug Awareness
The "symbolism",speaks volumes.   MJ & Drug (overdose), used in the same sentance, is an"OXYMORON!" IE..MJ, would never be careless in regards to, "drugs" (prescribed or otherwise)

Therefore, we shouldn't be QUICK to believe that what was told to us, is true.

Maybe "that's" what we're to take away from that event. If anything.

Does anyone know if there was an Eclipse, the night of the "supposed" BURIAL? Interesting... how it was done at "NIGHT."  (wink)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

MSMJFANFOREVER, good research and good analysis, as to eclipse not, I will investigate ;)

As for the photo, you're right, where are the bodyguards?  :!:  :?:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'll feel bad if I'm wrong but I thought it was bogus back when it was first shown. In fact I laughed at his stunt as it reminded me of the chamber picture. It doesn't give me the impression that it was even Michael and that bodyguard seemed to have a smug look on his face like he was keeping a secret. Also, no fans around were totally out of place for Michael who couldn't go anywhere without his faithful following of fans. I think it was Michael playing with the media. I thought it then and I still believe it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Thank you.

(wheelchair) *MJ*...

"MAKE SURE that angle's "right"! I should be centered between the DVD covers so that there will be NO DOUBT about the connection."

:lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Em

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
I'll feel bad if I'm wrong but I thought it was bogus back when it was first shown. In fact I laughed at his stunt as it reminded me of the chamber picture. It doesn't give me the impression that it was even Michael and that bodyguard seemed to have a smug look on his face like he was keeping a secret. Also, no fans around were totally out of place for Michael who couldn't go anywhere without his faithful following of fans. I think it was Michael playing with the media. I thought it then and I still believe it.

Kinda reminds me of the Conrad Murray photos.
No one around and him looking at the camera.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

In the following link to see the guys can easily walk without bodyguards like Michael.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

The following link with the eclipses of 2009 ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Good catch. Isn't there also white rabbits with red "clownish" noses  :?  ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "Sarahli"

Hahaha. No that's the Twilight book cover: Two pale hands holding a red apple. This pic is weird how there's no paps around. However, I don't think there's any significance with the Twilight series. Paris has been seen wearing a New Moon tshirt. She is obviously a fan of the movies & probably the series. He was probably picking up the book for her in this picture. Or something. I don't think he is sick or frail. People have said he liked to disguise himself. The wheelchair is probably part of the disguise. Didn't Kenny Ortega say that when they went to the movies, he was looking all over for MJ & then a guy rolled up in a wheelchair & it was MJ?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I also heard that this picture was staged, to spark rumours that MJ was very sick.  Or maybe he wanted to play around a bit with the tabloids.  As always, with L.O.V.E  xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

I doubt anything was wrong with him and it's probably meant as a disguise...like his band aid burn victim disguise...LOL.  As for not having enough people around him, there is footage of him in a baby shop with only one THIN man with him...couldn't hurt a fly if he needed to in my opinion, and again when he was at that doll convention.  Then there is the footage of him leaving Moist all alone and pedestrians and fans actually help him find his waiting car.  He does go it alone when he THINKS he is in disguise...LOL!  The bodyguards seem to be reserved for when he goes out as himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

Quote from: "teine21"

Hahaha. No that's the Twilight book cover: Two pale hands holding a red apple. This pic is weird how there's no paps around. However, I don't think there's any significance with the Twilight series. Paris has been seen wearing a New Moon tshirt. She is obviously a fan of the movies & probably the series. He was probably picking up the book for her in this picture. Or something. I don't think he is sick or frail. People have said he liked to disguise himself. The wheelchair is probably part of the disguise. Didn't Kenny Ortega say that when they went to the movies, he was looking all over for MJ & then a guy rolled up in a wheelchair & it was MJ?!
yeh!  LOL!  I remember that!  So funny!  I wish MJ could have done a fashion show for us of all the disguises he used...I think he would have us rolling on the floor literally!  So funny that guy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Another "staged" shot taken by who else...NPG! :lol: They seem to have a knack for taking pics of MJ and Conrad Murray, without any other people around don''t they ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "teine21"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Ok thank you  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: I feel stupid now  :? . Well I have not seen this movie. I also think that Michael is in disguise here and healthy  :D . What is also strange is that there is no other photo of that "event" I mean generally paps take several shots in a just a few seconds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Kirsche

Can't recognie a Twilight cover, but I see white rabbits :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions