ER911Topic starter

Vitiligo determination?
April 13, 2010, 09:37:18 PM
I was just viewing todays "Dr. Oz" Show. One of the topics was Vitiligo. Michael Jackson was mentioned as one of the best known cases regarding Vitiligo. Dr. Oz went on to state that it was shown on the autopsy that Michael did indeed have Vitiligo.

I don't recall that being mentioned? If that is true, then whose body(other than Michaels)was on that autopsy table that would have had Vitiligo?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Vitiligo determination?
April 13, 2010, 10:23:16 PM
Yes, it has been mentioned in that Report.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

mykidsmum

April 13, 2010, 10:36:33 PM
it was one of the 3 exact match body doubles that were with him in the Bashir documentary that Mo and Souza keep talking about.  You know how long it took to find 3 doubles who have vitaligo, AND look like him....and then for him to just up and die like that...damn!
said with love:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 13, 2010, 10:53:25 PM
Just because it's written doesn't mean it's true. Meaning it could be a bunch of words on paper for all we know and not about a real body. I know it's a stretch but the truth will prevail in the end. In the meantime, please, let's be nice to one another. With L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

mjwr

April 14, 2010, 01:57:44 AM
:?: :roll:
Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 09:47:31 AM by mjwr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything.
If you\'re a man, you take it.

April 14, 2010, 06:05:12 AM
i read that, too, in the autopsy report. it made me think that this is a genetically determined condition and i found it odd that a coroner would just state that without indicating where that information came from. just because the fact is known, you cannot make a statement like that by just 'looking' at someone or determine that condition from pigmented spots on someone. my son has spots, too (afro-german), other than that, his skin is as white as mine, but he doesn't have vitiligo.  
i would think that in a case of an autopsy, that would have to be determined by some kind of dna-testing, or by consulting medical records (not indicated if they did for the autopsy), not just by looking at someone's skin. other than having some spots, michael was 'just white' regarding the skin color. that is not an indicator for vitiligo, imo.
i have african-american family in the states and some of my folks are very fair skinned, some as light as my son.
looking at skin color and spots is not a legally valid proof for vitiligo, imo. not by someone who is supposed to be a doctor writing an autopsy report.

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

ER911Topic starter

April 14, 2010, 08:40:16 AM
Thanks for the responses. It would be worth checking out as to whether or not a coroner can make that determination w/o any testing. Can anyone check that out?

Again, does anyone have any suggestions as to whom the "body double" may have been in order to support this particular theory?

By the way, the gal that very obviously had Vitiligo on the Dr. Oz show, was treated using a "color application" which provided her with undetectable results:).

I was pleased that she was able to seek treatment in order to continue with her career. I must also say however that it is always sad that some folks judge others by their looks. Hopefully some day we can judge less & love more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2010, 09:54:08 AM
I watched the Dr. Oz show too.  They said it was a new procedure to the U.S.  Something called, micro-skin.  Sort of sounds like some type or latex that is matched to the skin tone, or some type of makeup?  Not clear exactly what it is.  And I was wondering if it would have worked for MJ.  Being on stage, and performing like he did, he use to sweat a lot while performing.  I don't know if something like this would have worked on him.  

And, it worked well for the lady on the show, for her face.  But what about other parts of the body that might be affected?  

About the autopsy showing vitaligo.  IF, this is a hoax, they could have just mentioned it on the autopsy because it was known that MJ suffered from it.  

A couple of things that keep me going in regards to the hoax theory is, after he dies, pictures showing he had vitilago show up.  I never saw them before, especially on national t.v.  I'm thinking of the Dateline or 20/20 when Joseph was interviewed and it showed pictures of MJ's legs and feet with the blotches.  

We were told before that he had it, but never saw pictures.  It's as though they are trying to prove the things that MJ has said in the past about himself as to being true.  Even though he stated he had this condition, did the media really believe him?  I think not.  

Same thing in regards to the Pepsi commercial being released.  Yeah, we knew his hair caught on fire, but never saw the full footage of it until after his death.  

So, in regards to MO and Souza, are they beLIEvers or no?  I thought having this board that they believed in the hoax, am I wrong?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LSK

April 14, 2010, 11:05:59 AM
Quote from: "ER911"
Thanks for the responses. It would be worth checking out as to whether or not a coroner can make that determination w/o any testing. Can anyone check that out?

Again, does anyone have any suggestions as to whom the "body double" may have been in order to support this particular theory?

By the way, the gal that very obviously had Vitiligo on the Dr. Oz show, was treated using a "color application" which provided her with undetectable results:).

I was pleased that she was able to seek treatment in order to continue with her career. I must also say however that it is always sad that some folks judge others by their looks. Hopefully some day we can judge less & love more.

I've had a quick look - of course they might have different methods in different countries for testing -  but in the UK apparently they can offer a diagnosis by appearance alone. If it starts in patches on the hands, elbows, or knee region in the teen or early adult years there's little doubt, so I'm guessing its possible a coroner could pick that up.  However I'm always suspicious of info on that autopsy report.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions