Bambi Awards 2002
April 15, 2010, 12:15:25 PM
Hello, I do not know whether this discussion but...

I looked at Bambi Awards and I noticed something... Who is the man, the right side, gray beard, paragraph 5.04 & at the end of the stage?  Maybe Elvis or hat man memorial ceremony?

I've seen on YouTube videos, maybe Elvis and guess what he looks like now if still alive...
I do not know what to think... Elvis is alive  :roll:  but that man could recall Elvis? or maybe a hat man memorial service?

if it was Elvis, so they have been in contact with each other... and who could perhaps advise Death Hoax Case  ;)
Need to wonder why MJ was nervous... maybe if the Elvis in the audience and MJ knew it  :D

& Two links, Bambi Awards 2002:

[youtube:3qqsbr45]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev8WS87Ix7M&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:3qqsbr45]

& Link, whether he might be Elvis?

[youtube:3qqsbr45]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPgI4vc7ip8&feature=related[/youtube:3qqsbr45]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Re: Bambi Awards 2002
April 15, 2010, 05:17:45 PM
Wow...Germany sure loves Michael! This video is a great example of Michael's "message". It is up to us to teach our children that they have a voice in future and that they can change the world! There is no need for war...ever! Our children need to know that they can make a difference, we need to love them and teach them the importance of Love! If everyone just took the time to analyze the true meaning for us being on this planet and started believing in the power of Love, our planet would be the most wonderful place to live. Why can't people see this?  We need to change  and we need to change now. As Michael has told us "it's up to us!" I am so passionate about this subject...sorry for going off there a bit, but the message is so important and too many people are more concerned with "when" Michael will come back, instead of realizing that Michael needs to know that we understand his reason for faking his death, he needs to know we understand his message and that we are all trying to do something about it...spread his word...then he will return! His message in this video is another reminder for us, hope more people will listen.
Now, as for the Elvis guy in the video, it is a strong resemblance to Jon Cotner, aka. Elvis! In the end of the video you see him again near Michael...Thanks for bringing this to our attention. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 17, 2010, 08:28:49 AM
I thought to raise this debate again  ;)  Now when we talk about MJ & Elvis... last when the debate was short-lived...
is that a gray bearded man might be Elvis? (upper link: paragraph 5.04 & at the end of the stage)
MJ and Elvis have been in contact with each other then maybe all the time  :)  and I wonder sightings of them together on other occasions?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 17, 2010, 09:29:40 AM
The person you are probably speaking about is the German actor Maximilian Schell. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sorry, no Elvis. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

Sandy

July 17, 2010, 10:08:13 AM
Yes. It's Maximilian Schell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rabbit

July 17, 2010, 10:56:26 AM
there's a elvis section that you could post your threads, this is not a elvis section
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 17, 2010, 11:45:43 AM
as for you question about michael seeming so nervous . someone can correct me if they know otherwise but isn't this occasion part of the bashir thing. it seems someone said it was all in german maybe and earlier someone had cued michael to go out at the wrong time or something. i have some real trouble understanding how this happened to him. shouldn't he have some kind of earpiece so that it can be translated for him? should he not have someone here who is seeing to this kind of thing? it's almost like he got what's  the phrase hung out dry here.was that deiter wiesner his manager then?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."