Re: Sleeping Bags Connection
April 17, 2010, 12:25:40 AM
I remember seeing on a tv special about Michael that he liked to sleep outside.  He had several tepees like native american style placed all around Neverland.  They said he would often sleep in those tepees.  I found that interesting.  He liked nature climbing trees things like that.  Also they showed footage of his bed in his bedroom and he had a glitter comforter on it.  That man know he love some sparkle and bling. :D  On another note that photo of that sleeping bag looks the exact same shape as MJ when he was taken out the helicopter in the white sheet.  That's odd.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 17, 2010, 01:06:46 AM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
I think Katherine is a strong woman. I guess she went shopping for those sleeping bags so everyone can have place to sleep when coming home. You know, it's a big family, with kids. I mean, she surely knew Michael's death would bring people at her house. Maybeshe wanted to have it done by herself, some way to keep going instead of staying home. I think she prefers action and being strong then staying home crying. So we could be thinking of the hoax, but I guess if Michael was dead, she would have done just the same. You know she is the Woman. In charge of the whole family somehow...she needs to be like this.
Well, I think that day after your son death no mother can be that strong to go shopping. She could ask anyone else to do it...sleeping bags or milk or whatever....The last thing I would do in that case is to go out and pretend that everything is ok. My god, they have a huge family and they sent a old women who has just lost her son to get sleeping bags? Of course it was good news for us :) acting like this just confirmed that everything is ok ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]I WILL NEVER LET GO!![/size][/color]

MashMike

April 17, 2010, 10:31:56 AM
Well, I think that day after your son death no mother can be that strong to go shopping. She could ask anyone else to do it...sleeping bags or milk or whatever....The last thing I would do in that case is to go out and pretend that everything is ok. My god, they have a huge family and they sent a old women who has just lost her son to get sleeping bags? Of course it was good news for us :) acting like this just confirmed that everything is ok ;)
I WILL NEVER LET GO!

10000% agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

WendyE

April 17, 2010, 09:20:30 PM
This whole "bag" thing has bugged me from the beginning. Or should I say the absence of a bag. When we saw the pictures and supposed live feed of the body being taken to the coroners office, the body was not in a body bag!!! I have worked in hospitals for over 30 years and there are certain procedures for preparing, storing, moving and transporting a decedent. First all medical items are removed, ie: IV's monitoring devices tubing etc. Then, the nursing staff with cleanse the body. If possible dentures are placed back into the mouth and eyes are taped shut. The body is a straight as they can possibly make it. The arms are placed not over the body but straight down the sides. Feet are bound together and tags are placed on the wrist and ankle for ID purpose. Then, the body in shrouded with a blanket and moved to the morgue. However, once the funeral director or CORONER arrives to take the body, IT IS PLACED IN A BODY BAG THEN ANOTHER BLANKET OVER THE BAG!!! Never ever ever is a body turned over in just the sheet wrappings. The bag keeps bodily fluids from contaminating anything or anyone it may come in contact with. There are strict guidelines about this. So to have a body out on camera the most FAMOUS person on the freaking planet and it's in just a sheet?! Give me a break! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

April 17, 2010, 09:23:27 PM
1. Paris, 2. MJ 3. Prince, 4 Blanket!!! = 4 sleeping bags. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

April 17, 2010, 10:14:24 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
1. Paris, 2. MJ 3. Prince, 4 Blanket!!! = 4 sleeping bags. ;)
EHHHHH-xactly.
 ;)  :lol:
Thanks for this awesome thread Ziggy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

mjboogie

July 25, 2010, 08:49:51 AM
So we can debunk the fact that the sleeping bags were for family flying in to the Encino home from various places.
Yep I say the same MJ and his kids because I am sure (never been there) But i am sure that the Encino home is huge! And has many bedrooms and many beds for various family members. Also who was to say everybody would have been staying at Encino anyway.......members could have scattered and stayed with the brothers in their homes right? So that is the only logical thing about the sleeping bags that I can see!

Also doed anyone remember one of MJ's friends ( I cant remember who) but this guy says that once MJ went to UTAH for a while............and NOBODY KNEW HE WAS THERE!!!! The guys said it tripped him out. ;) So to me if MJ could go to UTAH for a while without even being noticed or caught well then..........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 25, 2010, 09:11:41 AM
I really do not know what to think ... maybe she did not have enough beds to house three more grandchildren, would eventually total seven grandchildren, and she also wanted to just "airing" the head out shopping and not think about sad things ... It is difficult to judge ...  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 25, 2010, 09:29:30 AM
thanks for closing my thread - I didn't know that there was already a thread referring to the sleeping bag issue.

Look, what I just found:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*Strata-Sphere*: Did Michael sleep primarily in his room, or did he occasionally sleep elsewhere?

Mr. Wegner: Sometimes Michael would sleep outside of his bedroom. In the Indian Village area he had two Teepees. Occasionally (if the weather was good) he would share this arrangement with children. (It should noted that 99% of the children were boys.)

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 25, 2010, 09:33:04 AM
BTW, the pic from Jacksonology showing the "surfboard" doesn't resemble a surfboard anymore  :( And it is tied up with a knot????

This is a completely different picture!  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 25, 2010, 02:28:15 PM
An apparently-unconcerned Jackson interjects: 'I slept on the floor. Was it a sleeping bag?'

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 25, 2010, 02:29:49 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

From the horrible Bashir documentary ...

Bashir: "That's not a worrying thing?"

Jackson: "Why should that be worrying, what's the criminal...who's Jack the Ripper in the room? There's some guy trying to heal a healing child ... I'm in a sleeping bag on the floor. "I gave him the bed because he has a brother named Star, so him and Star took the bed and I went along on the sleeping bag."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 30, 2010, 04:13:20 AM
I agree... this is a completely different picture with the heli!
Before, there was no knot/tie on the sheet. Why is this picture different?!

Maybe it was released to throw us off course? To make us feel like we are wrong?
NO

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
* Please come back to us, Michael *
You\'re my daytime, my nighttime, my world, you are my life!
Spreading the L.O.V.E until you return to quide us <3

July 30, 2010, 05:40:56 AM
I also believe that a mother who's son is dead is not going for shopping!! There was also a video of Katherine who had gone to fix her nails for the memorial service( Do you guys remember it?). Many years ago a close family friend died from cancer and his mother couldn't even walk let alone have a manicure !! As about the sleeping bags, the Encino house is surely big enough, but even if it wasn't they would have checked in to a hotel... They wouldn't let the guests to sleep in sleeping bags! I totally believe that the sleeping bags were for the children and Michael! Maybe he moved in to Neverland and there were no furniture yet  ;)  
Who knows? But definitely there are MANY things which are off 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 16, 2011, 02:48:54 AM
Just a silly thought...i read it on twitter and found this old treat...
Maybe it means....it wasn't me...i don't sleept in the bed, i sleept on the floor.... lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions