ZenTopic starter

Birth Records Sealed
April 17, 2010, 12:44:02 AM
If the birth records are sealed, then how do we really know
when Michael Jackson was born?
Because ages were changed when at Motown for appearance
sake-how did they explain those at the time?
If this has been posted already, please excuse or point towards
a link please.  
Michael Jackson goes from 11 to 8 on some accounts, and for
other accounts there is differences of 1 year or 2 years.  :geek:

Motown publicity significantly altered the group's history, publicizing the ages of most of its band mates as younger than they were — Michael's age changed from eleven to eight to make him appear cuter — and identifying unrelated band musicians Johnny Jackson and Ronnie Rancifer as cousins of the Jacksons.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Birth Records Sealed
April 17, 2010, 01:00:33 AM
What makes you think that the birth records are sealed?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

ZenTopic starter

April 17, 2010, 01:42:03 AM
Where is it posted please?
thank you  :)
 -zen
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 17, 2010, 02:41:38 AM
Quote from: "Zen"
If the birth records are sealed, then how do we really know
when Michael Jackson was born?
Because ages were changed when at Motown for appearance
sake-how did they explain those at the time?
If this has been posted already, please excuse or point towards
a link please.  
Michael Jackson goes from 11 to 8 on some accounts, and for
other accounts there is differences of 1 year or 2 years.  :geek:

Motown publicity significantly altered the group's history, publicizing the ages of most of its band mates as younger than they were — Michael's age changed from eleven to eight to make him appear cuter — and identifying unrelated band musicians Johnny Jackson and Ronnie Rancifer as cousins of the Jacksons.
thats a very good question...also it could explain the whole marlon's twin brother Brandon ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 17, 2010, 03:11:28 AM
Michael's birth record is not sealed or at least was not the last time I checked, which was not very long ago.

:?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

April 17, 2010, 03:39:22 AM
As far as I know all birth records birth certificates pertaining to any members of the Jackson family are sealed.

Even when Mike's birth record is not sealed, there's no way you can lay your hands on it.

Access to Indiana birth certificates is restricted to the certificate holder or an immediate family member - mother, father (if named on the record), spouse, adult child, adult grandchild, adult sibling, maternal grandparent, paternal grandparent (if father is named on the record), maternal aunt or uncle, paternal aunt or uncle (if father is named on the record).

Indiana does not provide informational copies like i.e. California does.

So, unless Mike himself or any of the above named immediate family members decides it's time to show the world Michael Jackson's birth certificate, we will never know anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 17, 2010, 03:43:08 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
As far as I know all birth records birth certificates pertaining to any members of the Jackson family are sealed.

Even when Mike's birth record is not sealed, there's no way you can lay your hands on it.

Access to Indiana birth certificates is restricted to the certificate holder or an immediate family member - mother, father (if named on the record), spouse, adult child, adult grandchild, adult sibling, maternal grandparent, paternal grandparent (if father is named on the record), maternal aunt or uncle, paternal aunt or uncle (if father is named on the record).

So, unless Mike himself or any of the above named immediate family members decides it's time to show the world Michael Jackson's birth certificate, we will never know anything.

I had never heard they were sealed before. Strange.

I can attest to the Indiana part though, about not providing informational copies. It was hell for my dad to even get a copy of his OWN IN birth certificate!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 17, 2010, 03:43:51 AM
mystery solved

so no hoax theory here
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

April 17, 2010, 03:59:03 AM
Quote from: "jessicakthx"

I can attest to the Indiana part though, about not providing informational copies. It was hell for my dad to even get a copy of his OWN IN birth certificate!

Back in August, when Souza and I were working on the Joe/Joseph issue, we were contacted by a MJHD member, offering her help.  She's working for a company in the UK which has access to the US records through a contact in New York.  Her contact was not able to pull Mike's birth certificate as it was sealed.

Later, in October, when we were working on the "Twin Theory", I contacted her again.  She then contacted her contact in New York, who was able to pull some information from the database, but she wasn't permitted to see any birth certificates pertaining to any members of the Jackson family as they are being kept under very tight wraps.  The thing ended kind of eery, as the New York contact was contacted by the LAPD and told in no uncertain terms to stop digging into the Jackson family.  At least, that is what I was told that had happened...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 17, 2010, 04:06:27 AM

Back in August, when Souza and I were working on the Joe/Joseph issue, we were contacted by a MJHD member, offering her help.  She's working for a company in the UK which has access to the US records through a contact in New York.  Her contact was not able to pull Mike's birth certificate as it was sealed.

Later, in October, when we were working on the "Twin Theory", I contacted her again.  She then contacted her contact in New York, who was able to pull some information from the database, but she wasn't permitted to see any birth certificates pertaining to any members of the Jackson family as they are being kept under very tight wraps.  The thing ended kind of eery, as the New York contact was contacted by the LAPD and told in no uncertain terms to stop digging into the Jackson family.  At least, that is what I was told that had happened...

That is eerie! I'm skeptical of a lot of things, but I wouldn't doubt that the LAPD really did that. Very interesting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 17, 2010, 06:34:50 AM

Mo and Souza,
OMG!!!! This alone points to something big. If the LAPD is monitoring the searches of other people and telling them in no uncertain terms to stop it then something HUGE is being covered up. Because, really, what matter what it be otherwise---it is a free world!!!!! I think your contact got a little too close for LAPD's comfort. Too bad one can't press on anyhow!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

*Mo*

April 17, 2010, 06:46:36 AM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"

Mo and Souza,
OMG!!!! This alone points to something big. If the LAPD is monitoring the searches of other people and telling them in no uncertain terms to stop it then something HUGE is being covered up. Because, really, what matter what it be otherwise---it is a free world!!!!! I think your contact got a little too close for LAPD's comfort. Too bad one can't press on anyhow!

For the record - I don't know if the LAPD involvement is true, it was what I was told had happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 17, 2010, 08:47:03 AM

That is eerie! I'm skeptical of a lot of things, but I wouldn't doubt that the LAPD really did that. Very interesting

Wow interesting stuff
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

April 17, 2010, 08:52:53 AM
i guess one of the things this birth ceritificate could show is that his legal name is really and for sure 'michael joe jackson'. that would finally prove all documents legally invalid that have shown up since june 25, 2009... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions