having bad feeling after reading this

• 27 Replies

Offline pondia

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by pondia

Re: having bad feeling after reading this

• on: December 22, 2009, 09:36:38 PM
Hi all of you, I'm new here. I'm not very good in english but tried to read all your comments. Its interesting but can someone please tell me why you always seems to confirm that Michael Jackson would be alive, without doubts ? Can you prove it? thx in advance.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DontBelieveTheHype

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by DontBelieveTheHype

• on: December 22, 2009, 09:59:57 PM
Quote from: "pondia"
Its interesting but can someone please tell me why you always seems to confirm that Michael Jackson would be alive, without doubts ? Can you prove it? thx in advance.

Wow the list is long I dont even know where to begin.. I will post you some info later. In the meantime, check the ''slipup list'' and ''weird list'' on this forum. Here is a handful but its nothing compared to whats been found recently as this site is not updated as often as discussion forums are: http://mjtruth.wordpress.com/the-weird-list/

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Offline XspeechlessX

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by XspeechlessX

• on: December 23, 2009, 10:10:15 AM
Quote from: "MJLOVER32"
Dont feel bad, this is highlighting the issue that black men and women at the top of their field suffer. He was the king , but just a black man to some and he has said that himself. The white leaders could not stand that this black man could get through to more peeps than they ever could, they only wish they had that kind of power, and thus he was persecuted and humiliated in the press. But dont let that worry u, it happens all the time and he has overcome it, look forward!  :)

Yeah... last night on the culture show there was this guy (I forget who he was :? ) but he said about Michael that black people have to do 4 times as much as any white person to get the same recognition... well.. no white person has ever attempted a hoax this big... (unless Elvis...?)

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye