Marlon Rome Memorial event
April 18, 2010, 06:33:27 AM
Marlon Rome Memorial event

Due to many flights that are being cancelled, artists will be available for the press conference via video connections and Marlon will officially announce the ROME TRIBUTE event on Monday, April 19.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Earlier
Subject: Marlon  planning MJ Memorial in Rome, Italy?
According to several press reports Marlon is planning a Michael Jackson Memorial Tribute in Oympic Stadium of Rome, Italy on June 25. Please note that we have no confirmation if these reports are true (yet). We will verify this news via our sources and keep you updated.
According to the reports involved in the show are also Alfred McCrary and Travis Payne. A press conference is scheduled to take place at St Regis Grand Hotel in Rome on Monday, April 19, 15.00 hours CET.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Re: Marlon Rome Memorial event
April 18, 2010, 06:44:14 AM
the thing about this family and what was plain as day in the dynasty programme is that the family the brothers are not united

do you recall Jermaine complaining that his brothers did not support him with his planned tribute, then they complained that they had not been informed and only found out about it after the announcement or so.

then it was the conversation - jermaine saying that anyone else could do a tribute. you would have thought that this messy behaviour would dealt with off camera

why are they not concentrating on the trial - instead of cashing in?

wasnt there to be something in london - wembley with jermaine on the 25th

the auction of mikes goods is on 25th - i would have thought janet would have purchased them to stop it, but i understand that the estate approved it

wasnt ma jackson supposed to doing a fan day in gary?

what experience do marlon and jermaine - in recent years have  in pulling this off? little. i am going to be harsh - but they were in their late teens when the jackson 5 were so famous, and they never saw an end date - they did not plan ahead - learn their trade - like mike did - mike could produce. that is their short coming, and living off the old days as a boy/teen band does not pay the bills and will not revive them because they have to come up with something that pp want to buy into - and tributes to mike will not do it.

i say speak to the presley's

dont like this at all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 18, 2010, 07:23:13 AM
i feel the same way about the 'family thing'. it is clear as day to me that this family has heavy issues, especially jermaine and the remaining brothers. when i saw the family dynasty show i was constantly scratching my head about why especially jermaine would bring up old issues from 30+ years ago and was still cryin' about it like it happened yesterday. and why was randy not involved at all? or any of the sisters?

plus what they were trying to show musically was poor to me. that sh!t sounded like straight from the 80s! i was like: is this all they can come up with? all they presented on the show was one little clip (hopefully unfinished... :roll: ) and the rest of the show was issues on top of issues...plus bad acting...and it def showed who the musical head of the jackson bros. was (hint: NOT jermaine... :roll: ). i would really like to see tito get his shot out of this, more than anyone else of the jackson clan. hope it works out for him here. he makes the most sense out of any jackson there, pretty much the only one who can still think straight, other than janet.  

the siblings are also not appearing together now, it's like everybody is cooking his own 'tribute soup'. they keep saying how strong this family is, especially jermaine, and how they all 'stick together' but i don't see any of that. and those tribute announcements are starting to get on my nerves...royally! like they're throwing out dates like candy but noboody gets to catch one...

i take this time now as the quiet before the storm...let's just see what the trial outcome is, i think that's more important than any 'tribute', it's just distracting... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

the arabian nights

April 18, 2010, 08:37:35 AM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
i feel the same way about the 'family thing'. it is clear as day to me that this family has heavy issues, especially jermaine and the remaining brothers. when i saw the family dynasty show i was constantly scratching my head about why especially jermaine would bring up old issues from 30+ years ago and was still cryin' about it like it happened yesterday. and why was randy not involved at all? or any of the sisters?

plus what they were trying to show musically was poor to me. that sh!t sounded like straight from the 80s! i was like: is this all they can come up with? all they presented on the show was one little clip (hopefully unfinished... :roll: ) and the rest of the show was issues on top of issues...plus bad acting...and it def showed who the musical head of the jackson bros. was (hint: NOT jermaine... :roll: ). i would really like to see tito get his shot out of this, more than anyone else of the jackson clan. hope it works out for him here. he makes the most sense out of any jackson there, pretty much the only one who can still think straight, other than janet.  

the siblings are also not appearing together now, it's like everybody is cooking his own 'tribute soup'. they keep saying how strong this family is, especially jermaine, and how they all 'stick together' but i don't see any of that. and those tribute announcements are starting to get on my nerves...royally! like they're throwing out dates like candy but noboody gets to catch one...

totally agree with you.
i take this time now as the quiet before the storm...let's just see what the trial outcome is, i think that's more important than any 'tribute', it's just distracting... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 18, 2010, 10:11:06 AM
I agree, it doesn't seem like this fam is united at all. Now just Marlon is putting together a memorial in Rome???? Seems like a family effort would be more successful. We'll see if this goes through...i doubt it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

April 18, 2010, 10:14:45 AM
Quote from: "BlessHisHeart"
I agree, it doesn't seem like this fam is united at all. Now just Marlon is putting together a memorial in Rome???? Seems like a family effort would be more successful. We'll see if this goes through...i doubt it!

Looks like its going to be pretty busy on 25 June.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

WendyE

April 18, 2010, 02:14:48 PM
I am just asking everyone to really look at this with an open mind. The family is not divided and as for them not concentrating on the trial...It's Fake! Remember who is pulling the strings here. Be very mindful of what you say about the brothers, and family in general. Michael loves his family dearly. They all play a part in this. Open your eyes here to what is really happening. I might humbly suggest you research the city of ROME and it's history. This event says it all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

April 18, 2010, 06:48:12 PM
And as I remember from the Dynasty show, Marlon is the most business savy of them all... he is doing real estate project in Africa... a big one, from what he showed... a city of some sort.  So I would look at what he is doing before the rest of them.  Yes, Rome is very interesting choice.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

the arabian nights

April 19, 2010, 03:18:55 AM
Confermata la conferenza stampa di presentazione del “MJM - MICHAEL JACKSON'S MEMORIAL TRIBUTE”

prevista per domani, lunedì 19 aprile, alle ore 15, presso il "St. Regis Gran Hotel" di Roma.

A causa della cancellazione di quasi tutti i voli Usa-Europa e della chiusura di molti aeroporti italiani,

gli artisti internazionali previsti in sala saranno presenti, comunque, in videoconferenza.

PROGRAMMA INVARIATO

MARLON JACKSON, fratello di Michael, a mezzo video, annuncerà l'evento del 25 giugno allo Stadio Olimpico di Roma.
Tutti gli altri artisti collegati saranno, invece, disponibili a rispondere alle domande dei giornalisti in conferenza.

Saranno presenti in sala gli organizzatori dell’evento.

ok ok - i'll give the guy a break
sorry cant read or speak italian what does it say

who are they going to get?

you see i cant see pp doing this, unless it showcases them, unless you are a dire hard celebrity fan that can sing or you have impersonators
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2010, 11:48:20 AM
Edit
Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 06:42:05 AM by White_Orchid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2010, 01:01:56 PM
I will believe it when see it happen...
Jermaine was doing the same at Wembly Stadium on June 8th... so what has happened to that???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

April 19, 2010, 02:15:25 PM
Marlon today announced via a videoconference that hes participating in the Michael Jackson Memorial Tribute organised by WordlLive Entertainment. 'The event will be held on June 25 in the Olympic Stadium in Rome, Italy. Itw ill be a classical concert in memory of Michael, but also a celebration of sound effects (from 3D tot 4D) by artists who were close or worked closely to Michael in his life, such as Dionne Warwick, Kim Carnes, Travis Payne, Lee John, Alfred Mccrary. Organisers today announced that two major internatioal acts will take the stage, as well as one huge Italian artists. Proceeds of the three-hour show will be donated to charity.
For all info on the MJM Tribute please visit the official website of the event (language is Italian): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2010, 07:41:55 PM
It would be great to see them pull something together.  Even though I firmly believe that Michael is alive, I would still like to go and see one and experience the love that all the fans have for Michael.  I hope that they can have one close to where I live.  What would be so much better is for Michael to have a press conference or performance close to me when he comes back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

April 19, 2010, 07:45:37 PM
I know I'm acting like a stubborn child, but I don't want to see other people , I want Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2010, 08:06:33 PM
This appears to be another "hoax" like the Still the King Tour.  I went to the tribute page and then clicked on the three links for tickets.  All three links for tickets have no information regarding this event.

There are no tickets to the Still The King Tour and all links on the Still The King webpage are fake or invalid except for the "snake-charmer" link.   :lol:  :lol:

Again, if anyone can verify that there are actual tickets to the MJM Memorial in Rome, please let us know!   The information may just not be available yet but the ticket links listed on the webpage are coming up "empty."
Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 06:53:46 AM by lovemj4everandever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login