Re: Marlon Rome Memorial event
April 21, 2010, 01:54:07 AM
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
but i miss the man more than the music. sigh.

and I miss him too
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Il Ns. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Non criticare ciò che non puoi capire (Bob Dylan)

juliet

April 21, 2010, 07:21:44 AM
Quote from: "chiaraweb"
Does anybody knows about the lady at the conference?
I read that this person after Marlon webconference told to the people that MJ is alive, and showed them a very recent photo of MJ
In the story posted on FB it seems, MJ is nice and with better face.

I'm wondering if here there is any thread about this lady
[/i]

:o  :o  :o

Thanks CHIARAWEB for the link to this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 29, 2010, 09:12:17 PM
As of today 04/29/10, there is no mention of this at any ticket outlets that sell tickets for events booked at Stadio.  No mention anywhere of this event.  What's up with all the fake tributes and tours?   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 29, 2010, 11:31:02 PM
Quote from: "RK"
I know I'm acting like a stubborn child, but I don't want to see other people , I want Michael.

I must be a stubborn child too! :lol:  I just want Michael.  I do not need anyone else.  I was just like that when I when to see TII in the theatre.  I just kept on saying to my mum I just want to see MJ.  A lady sitting in the row in front of me just started laughing.  I have a one-track mind when it comes to seeing MJ! :D  God bless you, RK! I just want MJ back! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

pepper

April 30, 2010, 12:06:07 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The translation from Italian, courtesy of Google -

MJM Tribute - Michael Jackson' s Memorial Tribute will be the event without precedence, pays more exclusive and innovative, devised in order to celebrate a myth of music, to an exact year from its dead.

The June 25 who will be at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome to attend a show that will It, will dance and sing Michael Jackson, and an international event ever seen in Italy: three hours of thrilling spectacle, with three-dimensional scenes that interact with the audience, effects Special screenings and to revive the dream and the legend of world music ...

There will be international stars to pay tribute to 'the King of Pop', performing his songs accompanied by a full orchestra:
MARLON JACKSON
Dionne Warwick
Kim Carnes
known worldwide for the hit 'Bette Davis Eyes', he participated in 'USA for Africa'
TRAVIS PAYNE
choreographer of 'This Is It', with the corps de ballet
of what was the last big production, host Michael
JOHN LEE
vocalist of 'Imagination'
ALFRED MCCRARY
vocalist with the 'Jackson 5' Michael
AMERICAN DIVAS
Between sets and technologies never before seen and realized before, the 'Entertainment WorldLive' organizer, the working group led by the producer of the event, Paolo Calvani, and through synergy with other large companies, will propose a performance of music and image unprecedented and unique with extraordinary special effects, lasers, which, for the first time ever, will be used Olimpico of Rome, in a stadium ready for you to travel in the legend, that of 'the King of Pop'.

We begin by late afternoon, when the rise in the DJ console, led to cuddle. In the pre-show there will be the spokeswoman KATHRYN MILOFSKY and Brian Oxman, a lawyer of the family and Michael, who will remember him through a series of multimedia.

A big special show for the fans and the public loved him one day and a night to remember: this is the 'MJM TRIBUTE' or Michael Jackson's Memorial Tribute, which will trace the career focussing on many of the most exciting of his artistic life. His music, his dance steps, his messages to help the neediest children.

The equipment will be of great technical level, starting with the size of the stage and the sound quality and lighting. The best European technical workers are working for this to be a memorable event.

Tickets range in price from 110,00 euros to 66,00 euros ($144.43 to $86.66)

Field Price First Field Tribune Monte Numbered Mario Entire 110,00 €
First Field Tevere Tribune Numbered Entire 110,00 €
According to Field Tribune Monte Entire Mario Numbered 99,00 €
According to Field Numbered Tevere Tribune Entire 99,00 €
Distinguished North Entire the West Numbered 77,00 €
Entire Unnumbered Prato 77,00 €
Numbered Curve North Entire 66,00 €

Il 25 giugno chi sarà allo Stadio Olimpico di Roma assisterà ad uno show che ricorderà, ballerà e canterà Michael Jackson, in un evento internazionale mai realizzato e visto in Italia: 3 ore di spettacolo emozionante, con scenografie tridimensionali che interagiranno con il pubblico, effetti speciali e proiezioni per far rivivere il sogno e la leggenda della musica mondiale...

Ci saranno anche star internazionali a rendere omaggio al 'King of the Pop', eseguendo le sue canzoni, accompagnati da una grande orchestra:
MARLON JACKSON
DIONNE WARWICK
KIM CARNES
conosciuta nel mondo per l’hit 'Bette Davis Eyes', partecipò a 'Usa for Africa'
TRAVIS PAYNE
coreografo di 'This is It', con parte del corpo di ballo
di quella che è stata l’ultima grande produzione che ha visto protagonista Michael
LEE JOHN
vocalist degli 'Imagination'
ALFRED MCCRARY
vocalist con i 'Jackson 5' e Michael
AMERICAN DIVAS

Si comincerà dal tardo pomeriggio, quando saliranno in consolle i dj, guidati da COCCOLUTO. Nel pre-show ci saranno la portavoce KATHRYN MILOFSKY e BRIAN OXMAN, avvocato della famiglia e di Michael, che lo ricorderà attraverso una serie di contributi multimediali.

Un grande show speciale per gli appassionati e per il pubblico che lo ha amato, un giorno ed una serata indimenticabili: tutto questo è il 'MJM TRIBUTE' ovvero Michael Jackson's Memorial Tribute, che ripercorrerà la carriera soffermandosi su molti dei momenti più esaltanti della sua vita artistica. La sua musica, i suoi passi di danza, i suoi messaggi in aiuto dei bambini più bisognosi.

L'apparato tecnico sarà di grandissimo livello, a cominciare dalle dimensioni del palco, e dalla qualità dell'audio e delle luci. Le migliori maestranze tecniche europee si stanno adoperando affinchè questo sia un evento memorabile.

Tra scenografie e tecnologie mai viste e realizzate prima, la 'WorldLive Entertainment', società organizzatrice, con il gruppo di lavoro guidato dal produttore dell’evento, Paolo Calvani, e grazie alla sinergia con altre grandi aziende, proporrà uno spettacolo tra musica ed immagine senza precedenti con straordinari ed unici effetti speciali, laser, che, per la prima volta al mondo, verranno utilizzati all’Olimpico di Roma, in uno stadio pronto per farvi viaggiare nella leggenda, quella del 'King of the Pop'

Settore Prezzo
Primo Settore Tribuna Monte Mario Numerato Intero 110,00 €
Primo Settore Tribuna Tevere Numerato Intero 110,00 €
 Secondo Settore Tribuna Monte Mario Numerato Intero 99,00 €
 Secondo Settore Tribuna Tevere Numerato Intero 99,00 €
 Distinti Nord Ovest Numerati Intero 77,00 €
Prato Non Numerato Intero 77,00 €
Curva Nord Numerata Intero 66,00 €
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 30, 2010, 01:10:23 AM
Wow !! Stephanie Zolla is the president of Jam music.
here is the link   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

However if you google her rmost (links) things have to be translated, as they are all in Italian/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

April 30, 2010, 11:01:33 AM
I'm still waiting for 1 tribute concert put together by his family....  I'm not saying that they don't have issues and drama, but all of this disorganization seems staged.  I honestly don't think we are going to ever see a tribute concert unless Michael's in it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 08, 2010, 04:03:55 AM
looks like mikes birthday is going to be busy

Tito Jackson in High Profile Music Festival Lineup
By Sheena Brooks

Tito Jackson

Excitement is mounting for the 14th Annual St. Kitts Music Festival, as officials continue to unveil top international and regional artistes for the illustrious event.

Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Tito Jackson of the Jackson 5 is the latest megastar to be named to the growing list of top-notch performers. The brother of Pop King Michael Jackson will perform a tribute to the Jacksons on the first anniversary of his younger brother's death (June 25). Toriano "Tito" Jackson is best known for his run with one of Motown's most successful acts, the Jackson 5. However, the singer/songwriter experienced his own success as a solo artiste with hits like "I gotta play" and "Stormy Monday."

Jackson said he is looking forward to visiting and performing in St. Kitts for the first time.

"I have heard so much about the island, and I have lots of surprises in store for the audience. They are going to hear a great retrospective of Jackson family songs, from Janet, Michael, The Jackson Five, and some of my songs. It will be a great show and will bring back lots of memories and create some new ones, I am sure. I am sure the crowd will love all of the music."

Minister of Tourism Hon. Richard Skerritt said having Jackson perform at the St. Kitts Music Festival was an "honour."

"It's an honour to have Tito Jackson join the line-up for this year's St. Kitts Music Festival. His tribute concert to the Jackson family music legacy is certain to be memorable for the many Jackson family fans in St Kitts and the wider Caribbean, who will be given a wonderful opportunity to experience this special world-class performance first-hand, while enjoying the unique St. Kitts Musical Festival experience," he said.

Third World

Rounding out the list of confirmed acts are R&B sensation Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds, Grammy nominee Ky-Mani Marley, Soca power couple Bunji Garlin and Fay-Ann Lyons, and Grammy nominated reggae group Third World.

Festival Chairman Faron Lawrence spoke with The Observer and said the response to the partial line-up was incredible, adding that with more big names to be rolled out, the event promised to be unforgettable.

"We've unveiled about five acts and already the anticipation and buzz has reached an amazing level. The St. Kitts Music Festival has been a mecca for entertainment seekers since its inception and this year promises to deliver yet another phenomenal musical product. We have a superb blend of international, regional and local artistes and I can guarantee patrons will get their money's worth and a whole lot more," Lawrence said.

He informed that the line-up should be complete within the next few weeks and that once sponsorship arrangements had been finalized, tickets would go on sale shortly thereafter.

"We have reduced the price of the tickets this year from EC $135 (US$50) to EC$100 (US$40) nightly. We took the economic situation into consideration because we want to make it affordable so that everyone can attend, whether locals or visitors. The St. Kitts Music Festival is the place to be, and we are expecting the usual massive turnout or more," he said.

Lawrence said it will be a double header of entertainment for St. Kitts at that time as the nation will be hosting a WICB test match - West Indies versus South Africa - from Friday, June 18 to Tuesday, June 22 at Warner Park.

The star-studded musical event will take place from June 24-26 at the Warner Park's football stadium.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2010, 09:03:55 AM
This is very strange.  If you "google" the words "MJM Tribute Rome" there are as many sites come up with information for 07/25 as there are for 06/25.  Some ticket buy/sell/view ticket sites show 20 seats left in this section, 8 tickets left in this section, etc. but when you click on the links to buy those seats, the links are fake and not clickable.    :?:

Here are a few examples...for tickets on 07/25, not 06/25...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

May 11, 2010, 09:24:14 AM
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
This is very strange.  If you "google" the words "MJM Tribute Rome" there are as many sites come up with information for 07/25 as there are for 06/25.  Some ticket buy/sell/view ticket sites show 20 seats left in this section, 8 tickets left in this section, etc. but when you click on the links to buy those seats, the links are fake and not clickable.    :?:

go here:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2010, 09:28:24 AM
Quote from: "MJs Tinkerbell"
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"

go here:

Yes I know that is where tickets are available for 06/25...I was only pointing out the discrepancies in this like everything else we have seen...the Wembley Stadium announcement, the Still the King Tour, the Gambia tribute, etc.  They all either turn out to be fake or there are huge discrepancies in information.  You can actually click on some of these sites and purchase tickets for 07/25, not 06/25, so again, there are huge discrepancies....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2010, 11:12:40 AM
Yes it says 25 July 2010 at Rome
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2010, 07:03:00 PM
This gets better everyday.  Marlon is the one who announced this tribute but these are Randy's latest tweets...

I have some serious concerns about this tribute to my brother on the 25th of June in Rome... 38 minutes ago via mobile web

I have 4 concerns... First, where are the proceeds from ticket sales going...?? 11 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Second, the coordinator is telling fans that my brother is alive & will be there in disguise.... That deeply disturbs me. 10 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Third, I fired Brian Oxman, but he is still under attorney-client restriction with me and cannot speak publicly. 9 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

And lastly, My family has plans to be at Forest Lawn on the 25th of June... 8 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

I guess this means Marlon, Tito and T3 will not be performing after all. Maybe this tribute is another hoax? :) :) With such confusion, don't it make you wanna scream!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2010, 07:10:33 PM
Quote from: "topsecretgirl"
Does anybody knows about the lady at the conference?
I read that this person after Marlon webconference told to the people that MJ is alive, and showed them a very recent photo of MJ
In the story posted on FB it seems, MJ is nice and with better face.

I'm wondering if here there is any thread about this lady

What a lady with a recent picture of MJ??   :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
Do you have a name of this fb account???

the post is here

user Francina_84 posted at 19/4/2010, 12:12

she says that Samantha Zolla told to the people after Marlon web-conference that MJ is alive

Ok.. so we can now pull this in as to what Randy is talking about...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions