nefari

Re: Jackson kids met with grandma yesterday
April 21, 2010, 01:10:34 AM
The black guy in the checkered shirt, the bald dude I mean, he has really buck teeth. What is up with that? Does anyone know who he is? I keep thinking something is not quite on the up and up with him, like he is the one in disguise.
Peace
Nefari
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

bec

April 21, 2010, 01:27:33 AM
Good call on checkered shirt, nafari. That bald bodyguard is awful skinny. It's looks like its his first day on the job with his "handling" of Paris by the arm. I don't think he ever changes expression and *gasp* does he actually wipe his mouth on the jacket as he holds it up to "shield" Prince? Gross (snicker).

Why are the kids standing around in the parking lot anyway?

Also, again I think the tape is poorly edited (why do the pap companies DO this??) and the hug scene is Katherine saying goodbye to the kids, not in greeting. Listen to the commentary and if you apply it to the situ it makes more sense. Still weird she doesn't hug Prince and only token hugs Paris.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

April 21, 2010, 01:55:16 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here you see two times he kids are at karate....i think at different places and you see the licene plate from the SUV from Nevada ?
Some posted it at the comments from the video.
Are they in Las Vegas ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 03:39:32 AM
Quote from: "Hopeless"

Here you see two times he kids are at karate....i think at different places and you see the licene plate from the SUV from Nevada ?
Are they in Las Vegas ?

Doesn't MJ have a black SUV? Maybe the bodyguards are driving his car, although that seems weird. Or maybe a family member is driving MJ's car & dropping the kids off. Or maybe MJ himself is. Does MJ's car have Nevada plates? If not, then that is definitely ODD. & also it's interesting how the camera person focuses on the license plate for a second. What if they ARE living in Vegas & NOT with Katherine. Did the car that dropped the kids off at the restaurant have Nevada plates too? & doesn't Joe live in Vegas? We could be on to something. We haven't seen the kids with Katherine, aside from in the very beginning when she was shopping with Paris & then now at the restaurant. Other than that the only other times were at the memorial & the burial. Every other time they have been with cousins, bodyguards, Grace, Joe & Liz. Something's fishy.... ;) I wonder where they stay. Maybe they go back & forth between places. Either we're on to something or we're reading too much into this. Maybe they go to Vegas sometimes to visit Joe even though they're not supposed to. & then they stay in Cali. & just because they're staying in Cali doesn't mean they're with Katherine. Hmmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

April 21, 2010, 07:50:23 AM
Quote from: "teine21"

Are they in Las Vegas ?

Doesn't MJ have a black SUV? Maybe the bodyguards are driving his car, although that seems weird. Or maybe a family member is driving MJ's car & dropping the kids off. Or maybe MJ himself is. Does MJ's car have Nevada plates? If not, then that is definitely ODD. & also it's interesting how the camera person focuses on the license plate for a second. What if they ARE living in Vegas & NOT with Katherine. Did the car that dropped the kids off at the restaurant have Nevada plates too? & doesn't Joe live in Vegas? We could be on to something. We haven't seen the kids with Katherine, aside from in the very beginning when she was shopping with Paris & then now at the restaurant. Other than that the only other times were at the memorial & the burial. Every other time they have been with cousins, bodyguards, Grace, Joe & Liz. Something's fishy.... ;) I wonder where they stay. Maybe they go back & forth between places. Either we're on to something or we're reading too much into this. Maybe they go to Vegas sometimes to visit Joe even though they're not supposed to. & then they stay in Cali. & just because they're staying in Cali doesn't mean they're with Katherine. Hmmm...
is this what they mean by what happens in vegas stays in vegas? dang I need to go there!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 11:01:50 AM

Are they in Las Vegas ?

that was not Katherine.Was the nanny
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 21, 2010, 11:22:01 AM
I'm thinking that really was MJ in the other van and the photographer just edited where he needed to hide MJ. The kids seem like just an ordinary day out with Dad, cousins and entourage. We don't see them all going into the restaurant and the paps are talking about "him" sitting there in the corner. I think Michael's been with the children all the time except for brief periods. Michael has 40 years experience hiding when he needs to stay invisible, and travelling around the world with "friends" ready to cover for him. Hidden in plain sight. We only see what we're supposed to see, when we're supposed to see. I remember way back TIAI said we were so stuck on whether he was alive or not and weren't going to the stage of why and what. So we need to assume he's alive, its just where at any given time and what he's planning to do next. Today's an up day I can feel it already.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 03:27:30 AM

Are they in Las Vegas ?

I know Jackie got a house in Vegas too with his fine self. :D  Marlon live in Atlanta, Janet she got a few houses.  I think one in NY, LA, and at one point I believe she also lived in Atanta but maybe not now since her break up.  I have no idea where Latoya lives and I guess Jermaine, Tito, and Randy live in LA area.  I don't know where Rebbie lives.  She must live in Cali too.  So I guess the kids have some options where they could go.  I know Jermaine and Marlon travel alot especially Marlon he got that special project in the motherland Africa. The real estate business.  They got mass cousins too that probably got houses since most of them are grown adults.  The Jacksons got a lot of family members.  That's a big family.  MJ might be up in one of their houses laying low who knows.
Jackie fine on this pic he's cut:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 05:01:39 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"

Are they in Las Vegas ?

I know Jackie got a house in Vegas too with his fine self. :D  Marlon live in Atlanta, Janet she got a few houses.  I think one in NY, LA, and at one point I believe she also lived in Atanta but maybe not now since her break up.  I have no idea where Latoya lives and I guess Jermaine, Tito, and Randy live in LA area.  I don't know where Rebbie lives.  She must live in Cali too.  So I guess the kids have some options where they could go.  I know Jermaine and Marlon travel alot especially Marlon he got that special project in the motherland Africa. The real estate business.  They got mass cousins too that probably got houses since most of them are grown adults.  The Jacksons got a lot of family members.  That's a big family.  MJ might be up in one of their houses laying low who knows.
Jackie fine on this pic he's cut:

i believe rebbie and joe live in las vegas. and janet owns a home there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

this1crazygirl

April 23, 2010, 12:27:15 AM
dang how old is Jackie again?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: he could give these youngins a run for their money  :lol:  :lol:  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 23, 2010, 04:11:19 AM
Quote from: "this1crazygirl"
dang how old is Jackie again?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: he could give these youngins a run for their money  :lol:  :lol:  8-)

Jackie is like 59 years old almost 60 and he still got swagger. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 23, 2010, 04:00:57 PM
its true the age well
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 23, 2010, 05:38:55 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Wow those kids are growing up so fast.  I wonder when Blanket will start getting tired of people saying he looks like a girl and want his hair cut.  It never fails.  Happens all the time.

:D I  enjoy his long hair
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“No soul can believe except by the will of Allah and he will place doubt in the hearts of those who refuse to understand.”

“His music reached billions, His dreams inspired the world, but there was still one dream he wanted to share with everyone.”