No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Jackson kids met with grandma yesterday
April 19, 2010, 07:25:18 AM
looks like 'face time' to me, if i may quote joan rivers here. if they wanted a quiet lunch and not be seen at it, they could have had the place locked and barred up.

i don't see much suspicion here otherwise. this was just to show they're all fine. the kids did look tired, tho. maybe they had a 'long ride' to the lunch... :mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

April 19, 2010, 08:37:00 AM
I hope they got a doggie bag for MJ!!!  He has to eat too, ya know  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
beLIEve

MJLover1990

April 19, 2010, 09:41:18 AM
The children are so beautiful, God bless their big and beautiful hearts! Thanks for the pictures. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 19, 2010, 02:36:40 PM
libra8, You are right, it seems to be to cover someone in another car coming, in fact the video was edited. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MashMike

April 19, 2010, 03:18:17 PM
Thanx for the photos, to tell the truth this seems staged to me, how low that dude holds the jacket to shield the kids,how the children seat just near the windows knowing that the paparazzi are photographing them, Paris looks really sad and bored, and i dont get why Mrs Katherine barely hugs Prince,dunno what to think, hope they stay with Michael,this was just staged to shoe that they live in Enchino house with others.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

April 19, 2010, 04:42:49 PM
I see Michael in all 3 of those kids...Prince and Paris look very bored but then again they are 12 and 13. Prince seems a bit more up but Paris does seem a bit depressed and has a worried look on her face. Blanket is a bit fidgety but then again a kid at that age usually is in a restaurant.

Thanks for the photos and the video. I find the hugs a bit wierd. I mean if they live with her why are they greeting her at a restaurant and obviously took seperate cars??? Very wierd!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

April 19, 2010, 05:24:24 PM
I think it looks staged, I don't mean this in a bad or negative way but I believe this was all for show. I have no idea why but I think MJ is somehow behind this. Why sit so close to the window, the cameras would be shooting them the whole time and it wasn't exactly a peaceful or private meeting. Why not sit where they can't be seen.There's something off about this picture.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

mmz

April 19, 2010, 05:55:52 PM
..if it was staged, and MJ was "behind" it, it would have been on TMZ first!! SO...I don't think ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2010, 06:07:40 PM
does anyone the paparazzi group that filmed this?

i agree, it does look staged. the whole thing is weird, in my opinion. 2 separate cars (okay, i could see if katherine was out and had them meet up with her) but her half ass hug to prince and paris is a little uncalled for. personally, i don't think the kids are at encino. i think they're with michael. paris could be sad she had to leave her papa (she's a daddy's girl). prince is 13 and probably bored as hell and wants to get back to video games or basketball or talking about girls (whatever 13 year old boys do these days). blanket is just freaking adorable. that kid is like his father on stage- always happy and spirited. and anyone who doesn't think these kids are michael's biologically should check themselves into a hospital because they're insane. paris looks like debbie, but still has michael in her. prince looks like debbie and michael combined. and little blanket's profile is a spitting image of michael's. well done mike.

as for what the paps say, "him in the corner,"....how odd. if this was staged those comments were imperative for it. michael's giving us a clue/some hope every day. (thanks michael, god bless you). just next time you want to stage a photo op, don't do with the kids eating. i'm in my 20's and i wouldn't want people filming me while i eat, and if i had kids i wouldn't want them to be filmed while eating either. i mean, who looks good when they're trying to bite into a hamburger or a piece of chicken? i think meals are bonding time, and the kids should be allowed to do that without being sat by a huge open window knowing cameras are outside.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

April 20, 2010, 03:48:35 AM
i just wanna add somethings that i was thinking about
the remark about the man in the corner it would be the bodyguard in pink t-shit
i dunno
i will watch again the video and listen carefully if the papz says "pink" thats what i heard regarding the dude fron the corner

about the hugs and all that weird stuff i think is PR
just think : they never got photografied near katherine in those 8 month besiddes the memorial and the funeral
maybe the PR said that they need to be seen together because the ppl are wondering about all the encino stuff  + the stun gun incident and the place where they lunched seems that they knew what they do.just to be seen together.
it coud be that they live in the same house but they had to do this of PR.and thats why the kids looked borred.like"why we have to do this just to show ppl that we are living with you(grandmom)"...

but i think they are living with mj coz if you watched the interview with jaafar and jermaine about the stung gun jermaine said one time that "prince paris and blanket miss my kids when they are going somewhere else and my kids miss prince paris and blanket when they are not in the house"
something like that ...so this means that the kids can go and come back without the paparazzi behind them
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
April 20, 2010, 07:43:17 AM
I believe these are the people that took the video and pictures...They claim it was exclusive to them only....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 20, 2010, 08:43:16 AM
The whole thing is too staged to me. Is it the first time they go out for lunch or dinner? No. So why are we seeing this now? And why do they prefer to sit a place just in front of the window where they can be viewed easily by the paps? Staged.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 20, 2010, 07:41:01 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I believe these are the people that took the video and pictures...They claim it was exclusive to them only....

Exclusive to them ONLY? Really? Since when does that happen? That right there screams staged! They allowed one media team to film them at lunch. That's it. Why? PR. I truly believe the kids are staying somewhere else & they met up with Katherine to show that they are all well post stun gun incident. & to show that CPS did not take the kids away or anything. We never did hear what happened with all of that. The last I saw it said it was still pending.  ;) They are trying to show the kids with Jaafar & Jermajesty to show that they are still close & all fine. But after lunch Katherine probably returned home to the Encino house. Jaafar & Jermajesty probably went there too. & PPB returned to wherever the heck they're staying. The hugs said it all, they are not close to their grandma like Jaafar & Jermajesty are. & the whole sitting right in front of where the paparazzi are, & they are obviously aware of them, you can see Prince & Jaafar point & stare right at them. & then Blanket goes outside RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM for a perfect shot. I agree Paris does seem nervous or worried. & Prince too. They know what is going on & are being told what to do. Jaafar has the same look Prince has too. As for Blanket he is being kept happy which is good. Also the way the kids get out of the car & kind of wait around to be told where to go. Usually they would all walk in with a bodyguard right away so that the paparazzi can't hound them. But this time the paps were ALLOWED to film them & get great shots of the kids. Strange indeed. If this isn't staged which it appears to be, then I really don't like the paparazzi being able to get this much footage & this close to the kids.   :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 20, 2010, 10:44:32 PM
Of course it's staged.

Come to think of it, have the kids ever been seen out and about with Katherine? Or with any elder Jackson for that matter? To my knowledge they've only been out with bodyguards/nannies and Liz Taylor since 6-25-09, is that correct?

And if that's correct, doesn't that seem strange?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions