No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

Re: Michael Jackson Is alive by TMZ
April 23, 2010, 04:24:06 AM
Interesting, allthough I dont believe in all that illuminati stuff. And Michael does not own Sony, only a part of it. But interesting stuff about Harvey.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

amyTopic starter

April 23, 2010, 04:27:23 AM
Quote from: "Tina K."
Interesting, allthough I dont believe in all that illuminati stuff. And Michael does not own Sony, only a part of it. But interesting stuff about Harvey.

well evryone have there owen oppenion but yes its a good vid and intresting facts about harvey :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
April 23, 2010, 04:32:09 AM
Nice video... I also noticed Harvey's great interest in the case of Michael Jackson...As always, with L.O.V.E  xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

amyTopic starter

April 23, 2010, 04:51:04 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Nice video... I also noticed Harvey's great interest in the case of Michael Jackson...As always, with L.O.V.E  xox
yes he is deaply intrested in HOAX and i have also noticed it when he talks about MJ he seems to be realy difrent from other news
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
April 23, 2010, 06:51:26 AM
He spends alot of time making sure he explains everything in detail when it comes to the case of Michael Jackson, and I love the way he has the knowledge of law, and is able to explain things so we can understand it.  Do you think the other staff know about it too???   As always, with L.O.V.E  xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 23, 2010, 07:11:47 AM
Harvey mention the results of the poll in the video saying 55% say MJ is alive.  He says I love you people but he doesn't say it in a sarcastic way.  He says it like he's sincere and really happy about the results.  Also all the 7's that he brought up about MJ.  That part was really trippy.  Even the staff looked shocked by what Harvey was revealing.  MJ wrote his will on 7/7/02 then 7 years later he is memorialized 7/7/09.  Then he is the 7th child born into the Jackson family.  He had seven number one hits on one of his albums.  I don't know exactly which one.  It seem like Harvey is now starting to expose things and the fact he's talking about MJ being alive in the results of the poll seems major.  Why even bother with all that stuff if he really truly believe he's dead.  He also talk about not seeing the body of MJ after the memorial.  As far as the illuminati stuff I don't know much about it but I know that there is definitely some evil things that are surfacing now in society.  Like in the video they show Jay Z throwing up the pyramid symbol he is definitely into some stuff.  Even the pyramid with the eye on money I never really thought about it but there is a saying that money is the root of all evil.  I just think now we're living in a time with so much technology we are going to see some things that we never seen before.  There is definitely something going on with the planet right now with all the earth quakes and now volcanoes erupting.  I for one will be praying to God with everything that's happening these days.  Another thing I notice at the end of the video the pic of MJ as a kid he has brown nails.  I know that has been a topic of discussion on here.  So maybe that's something he has dealt with since he was a child.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

amyTopic starter

April 24, 2010, 06:10:40 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Harvey mention the results of the poll in the video saying 55% say MJ is alive.  He says I love you people but he doesn't say it in a sarcastic way.  He says it like he's sincere and really happy about the results.  Also all the 7's that he brought up about MJ.  That part was really trippy.  Even the staff looked shocked by what Harvey was revealing.  MJ wrote his will on 7/7/02 then 7 years later he is memorialized 7/7/09.  Then he is the 7th child born into the Jackson family.  He had seven number one hits on one of his albums.  I don't know exactly which one.  It seem like Harvey is now starting to expose things and the fact he's talking about MJ being alive in the results of the poll seems major.  Why even bother with all that stuff if he really truly believe he's dead.  He also talk about not seeing the body of MJ after the memorial.  As far as the illuminati stuff I don't know much about it but I know that there is definitely some evil things that are surfacing now in society.  Like in the video they show Jay Z throwing up the pyramid symbol he is definitely into some stuff.  Even the pyramid with the eye on money I never really thought about it but there is a saying that money is the root of all evil.  I just think now we're living in a time with so much technology we are going to see some things that we never seen before.  There is definitely something going on with the planet right now with all the earth quakes and now volcanoes erupting.  I for one will be praying to God with everything that's happening these days.  Another thing I notice at the end of the video the pic of MJ as a kid he has brown nails.  I know that has been a topic of discussion on here.  So maybe that's something he has dealt with since he was a child.
nice on even they said 55% and still voting that means there is more then 55% ppl who belive he is alive and about illuminati you can search about it on net and you will find it realy weard there r so many things about illuminati hollywood politics and artist related to it and brown nail yes it has been discused about thousent times thst he has brown nails or not but as you can see he have brewn nails.
And TNZ definately know every thing ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 24, 2010, 04:59:39 PM
begnning is good, the end and song is crap (except MJs photo). Yes, Michael owns 50% of Sony and I think votes for still alive is higher than 55%.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions