MJLover1990

I'm not an Obama hater, I didn't said that. I only say that he's a puppet to the Illuminati/NWO and like someone else said he's a false illusion.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJLover1990"
I'm not an Obama hater, I didn't said that. I only say that he's a puppet to the Illuminati/NWO and like someone else said he's a false illusion.

I hope you didn't purchase the TII DVD because there a big fat Obama clip included before the movie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Quote from: "Shamone Jackson"

I hope you didn't purchase the TII DVD because there a big fat Obama clip included before the movie.

Okay, can you please stop attacking me for no reason. I didn't attack you I only said something and asked something nicely and see what kind of answer I get back. And please leave your sarcastic comments for yourself please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Okay, can you please stop attacking me for no reason. I didn't attack you I only said something and asked something nicely and see what kind of answer I get back. And please leave your sarcastic comments for yourself please.

You call my statement an attack on you?

Okay. Whatever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

Quote from: "letstalkagain"
I heard nothing about him warning us to not speak 911 tragedy.  He stated the facts only.
Go ahead an vote for Republicans again.  Let them do even more damage against the average american citizen.  They are the reason we are in this mess. They did nothing to stop the mortgage crisis, they gave money to the very companies that ripped off the american people in the first place.  Obama cares about the little people and unless you are filthy rich, you are doing yourself and this country a great injustice by voting Republican in the first place. !!!
Get educated a good start would be to see the movie Capitalism a Love Story, by Michael Moore.

PS We already have Government Healthcare it is called, Medicare and Medicaid and guess what it works !

We will not have medicaid once the new healthcare bill kicks in.  It is being done away with.  It has always been free.  The new government healthcare going into effect in 2014 will not be free but you will be required to buy it none the less.  Medicare has been cut dramatically.  It is not free now nor will it be when the new bill takes effect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

You call my statement an attack on you?

Okay. Whatever.

No, I asked you one fair question and that was if you are for Obama. And you could have give me a normal answer but you instead wanted to call me ''some paranoid Obama hater'' there was no reason for calling me like that. But I don't want any fight so I won't say anything anymore. I respect your opinion just like any other's opinions, but I have my own opinion as well and that is that Obama is an Illuminati/NWO Puppet and he's not here for change.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

It's not because Obama is in the TII movie that he's not a puppet. I even think that calling him just a puppet is putting him on a neutral position as if he couldn't do anything but only follow the line he's told to follow. He is more than a puppet he is part of the system. I don't know if I can give him credit anymore because at the beggining I said maybe, but Obama is a just another deception.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJLover1990

Quote from: "Sarahli"
It's not because Obama is in the TII movie that he's not a puppet. I even think that calling him just a puppet is putting him on a neutral position as if he couldn't do anything but only follow the line he's told to follow. He is more than a puppet he is part of the system. I don't know if I can give him credit anymore because at the beggining I said maybe, but Obama is a just another deception.

That is exactly what I mean, thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rayvyn

Quote from: "ROFL"
Quote from: "rayvyn"
Quote from: "ROFL"
Quote from: "Ninanina"
I didn't take it that way at all, and that's not what he said. He said that it wasn't opinions to be debated, but facts. I took that to mean if you're going to debate, debate the facts, not opinions.

Yes, but if you don't believe Al Kaida were the ones who planned and performed this attack, you'll have a problem.
He wants us to debate the 'facts' they are giving us.

I said nothing about those responsible for the attacks or what I do or don't believe. I'm sticking to the topic. It's ironic to me that we stand up for Michael, and how his words were twisted and completely fabricated, but yet when it comes to someone who is not liked, the same thing is done. No matter what one's feelings are about Obama, at least quote him correctly. I'm just sayin'...

Jeez , we are not twisting his words , please watch the video again.
When some people twist the history  and spread lies , I don't think it's a crime to critisize them.I'm just saying...

I watched the video carefully. Please point out to me where I wrote that it is a crime to criticize? Please don't twist my words.

Did I say you said it is a crime ?

Good grief. What next, "you're not the boss of me?" LOL Childishly silly. I'm done.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here we go again lies, lies and even more lies from their mouths. :roll:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So he warns not to challenge official story huh?
Haha I'm late posting but here is my reaction to his statements:
 :|  :|  :roll:  :roll:  :cry:  :o
A mixed reaction there.
Hm, seems the more I read about Obama where some things are concerned, the more I wonder...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)