Quote from: "rayvyn"
I didn't take it that way at all, and that's not what he said. He said that it wasn't opinions to be debated, but facts. I took that to mean if you're going to debate, debate the facts, not opinions.

Yes, but if you don't believe Al Kaida were the ones who planned and performed this attack, you'll have a problem.
He wants us to debate the 'facts' they are giving us.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJLover1990"
Here we go again lies, lies and even more lies from their mouths. :roll:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeez, how arrogant! And while stealing their oil, just how many innocent men, women and children has the US military killed in Iraq?
Do you guys think even he knows the truth - he's a puppet after all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rayvyn

Quote from: "Ninanina"
I didn't take it that way at all, and that's not what he said. He said that it wasn't opinions to be debated, but facts. I took that to mean if you're going to debate, debate the facts, not opinions.

Yes, but if you don't believe Al Kaida were the ones who planned and performed this attack, you'll have a problem.

I said nothing about those responsible for the attacks or what I do or don't believe. I'm sticking to the topic. It's ironic to me that we stand up for Michael, and how his words were twisted and completely fabricated, but yet when it comes to someone who is not liked, the same thing is done. No matter what one's feelings are about Obama, at least quote him correctly. I'm just sayin'...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

I said nothing about those responsible for the attacks or what I do or don't believe. I'm sticking to the topic. It's ironic to me that we stand up for Michael, and how his words were twisted and completely fabricated, but yet when it comes to someone who is not liked, the same thing is done. No matter what one's feelings are about Obama, at least quote him correctly. I'm just sayin'...

Jeez , we are not twisting his words , please watch the video again.
When some people twist the history  and spread lies , I don't think it's a crime to critisize them.I'm just saying...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

rayvyn

Quote from: "ROFL"

When some people twist the history  and spread lies , I don't think it's a crime to critisize them.I'm just saying...

I watched the video carefully. Please point out to me where I wrote that it is a crime to criticize? Please don't twist my words.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT OBAMA CAME INTO. A DEEP ASS SHIT HOLE. IT WOULD TAKE ANYONE LONGER THAN A YEAR TO GET OUT OF IT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

rayvyn

Quote from: "i[MISS
my[KING]"]DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT OBAMA CAME INTO. A DEEP ASS SHIT HOLE. IT WOULD TAKE ANYONE LONGER THAN A YEAR TO GET OUT OF IT.

Agreed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

He did indeed come into a heap of dung, but unfortunately he is digging the hole deeper instead of climbing out and covering it up.  This deception runs deep.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes he did walk into a big sh!t hole.  But, from what I have seen so far.  He is just giving us quick fixes and not something that will benefit us now and in the future.
  Cash for clunkers, c'mon, he just helped to add more crap in the landfill so people would buy new cars.  Those cars were not put back for the public to buy, they trashed them.  I was not able to take advantage of that program because my car is not a gas guzzler, but I wouldn't have if it was one.  Yes, it did help the economy and the car industry, but we are back in the same boat we were in before.  As well as having more trash in landfills.
 I don't know about the health care reform because there is never a straight answer as to how it is going to work and how much it is going to cost us.  I just know that we all have to have insurance and if we don't we will get a penalty on our taxes.  That is against the constitution, no one should force anyone to purchase something they don't want.  I will have insurance no matter what because I have children and I have to think about them.
I keep hearing about all these bailouts.  Well, where is mine, God knows I need one.  I make too much to qualify for assistance, but I don't make enough to stay ahead. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

Quote from: "ROFL"

I watched the video carefully. Please point out to me where I wrote that it is a crime to criticize? Please don't twist my words.

Did I say you said it is a crime ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

I heard nothing about him warning us to not speak 911 tragedy.  He stated the facts only.
Go ahead an vote for Republicans again.  Let them do even more damage against the average american citizen.  They are the reason we are in this mess. They did nothing to stop the mortgage crisis, they gave money to the very companies that ripped off the american people in the first place.  Obama cares about the little people and unless you are filthy rich, you are doing yourself and this country a great injustice by voting Republican in the first place. !!!
Get educated a good start would be to see the movie Capitalism a Love Story, by Michael Moore.

PS We already have Government Healthcare it is called, Medicare and Medicaid and guess what it works !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I really don't get all these anti-Obama links being posted on a Michael Jackson death hoax investigation board. I guess next we'll have a topic about his birth certificate.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

So you are for Obama? Actually Obama's birth certificate wasn't real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

The elections are a fraud. This is an illusion. Obama or another it's the same agenda in the end, just seems that the pill is easier to swallow when it's Obama ruling.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "MJLover1990"
So you are for Obama? Actually Obama's birth certificate wasn't real.

Sorry but I'll believe the state of Hawaii and President Obama himself over some paranoid Obama hater. Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions