Rebbie is taking the stage on Saturday April 24 when she headlines "A Nod to Greatness: Motown and More", a concert also featuring former Temptations lead singer Damon Harris and his tribute band at Lackawanna College's Mellow Theater.

Read more:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And Rebbie is opening up on her brother's death in interviews. “My brother had a problem with drugs, and he was in denial,” Rebbie says. “There were many interventions by the family members, and I was involved in a lot of that. It was such a sad thing and it hurt so bad. And she says she has no plans to release another one any time soon, but is hoping for a reunion tour with her siblings.

Read more:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "simalves"
Rebbie is taking the stage on Saturday April 24 when she headlines "A Nod to Greatness: Motown and More", a concert also featuring former Temptations lead singer Damon Harris and his tribute band at Lackawanna College's Mellow Theater.

Read more:

And Rebbie is opening up on her brother's death in interviews. “My brother had a problem with drugs, and he was in denial,” Rebbie says. “There were many interventions by the family members, and I was involved in a lot of that. It was such a sad thing and it hurt so bad. And she says she has no plans to release another one any time soon, but is hoping for a reunion tour with her siblings.

Read more:
when was the last time rebbie even spoke to mike out of all of them she seemed like the only one who wasnt involved with her family that much, plus wasnt it said the only people that tried to do interventions was randy and janet?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

I just don't get why all of a sudden the Jackson's are saying that Michael had a problem with drugs, when before no one ever saw him being under the influence.  They certainly are a big help to CM's defense in blaming the victim.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

mjboogie

Will we ever know the truth? Janet and Rebbie saying YES! All of this Before the trial! Guys it just does not look good for the HOAX? DId or DIDNT MJ have a problem with drugs which is it! I am confused on this. Many interventions? I just don't get it?

DId the Jackson brothers confirm that MJ had problem with drugs on their reality show or Larry King? I forget. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think they are talking about drugs because I believe this entire hoax is connected to a DEA drug sting.  I think that after Anna Nicole's death and Heath Ledger's death, Michael decided to "make a change" and bring down criminal doctors having struggled with an addition to pain killers himself for chronic pain.

The song "Bad" is about bringing down the criminal and the corrupt.  

You're doin' wrong, gonna lock you up before too long.  
Because I'm bad, I'm bad, I'm really, really bad.

Who's Bad?  Michael JOE Jackson!    ;)

Lisa Marie's twitter:  June 25th  When Michael used it for something good, it was good, but when he used it for something bad, it was really, really bad.  I take this to mean the hoax.  Michael is using his celebrity for something really, really bad.  A play on words relating to the song "Bad."

All "Bad" Era photos used at Memorial ending with Liberian Girl (the director)
Funeral photo:  Liberian Girl, Come Together, from the "Bad" era, TII dancers in custom made Victory Tour Jackets.

Who's Bad?  Michael JOE Jackson  He is "bad" because he is going to be the victor against the evil.  He is changing the world by bringing down the criminal doctors, the media, and God knows who else!  We will have to wait until he reveals it all.   ;)
Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 10:56:09 PM by lovemj4everandever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am more fascinated that yet another long lost Jackson family member is seeking the spotlight and returning to the entertainment business. Rebbie had a small hit song during the 70s but she soon dropped out of sight. Everyone seems to making a career comeback these days thanks to MJ.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjboogie"
Will we ever know the truth? Janet and Rebbie saying YES! All of this Before the trial! Guys it just does not look good for the HOAX? DId or DIDNT MJ have a problem with drugs which is it! I am confused on this. Many interventions? I just don't get it?

DId the Jackson brothers confirm that MJ had problem with drugs on their reality show or Larry King? I forget. :roll:

I have to agree with you. First they never saw him on drugs. No they KNOW he was on drugs and had a problem.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
OK....time for me to open up about myself.  I am addicted to pain medication, and I am a former alcoholic of 20 years.

So if you need to know anything about addiction, ask me....I am also from a family of 8 children, and I am the 7th youngest.  I am 45 yo...My family knew about my alcohol addiction, and that was quite obvious.  But since being sober for 8 years now, I have instead chosen to take lots of pain meds to make me feel good.  This is not obvious to my family or friends at all.  So it's quite easy to hide it if you need to.  Most of my pill taking is at night, to help me sleep, and to help me feel relaxed.   Feel free to ask me any quesions......(Phew, I did it.  I told the truth)...As always, with L.O.V.E  xox
Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 07:13:29 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for being so open and honest. Hopefully you are on the road to healing. Best wishes.

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
OK....time for me to open up about myself.  I am addicted to pain medication, and I am a former alcoholic of 20 years.

So if you need to know anything about addiction, ask me....I am also from a family of 8 children, and I am the 7th youngest.  I am 45 yo...My family knew about my alcohol addiction, and that was quite obvious.  But since being sober for 8 years now, I have instead chosen to take lots of pain meds to make me feel good.  This is not obvious to my family or friends at all.  So it's quite easy to hide it if you need too.  Most of my pill taking is at night, to help me sleep, and to help me feel relaxed.   Feel free to ask me any quesions......(Phew, I did it.  I told the truth)...As always, with L.O.V.E  xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So if you need to know anything about addiction, ask me....I am also from a family of 8 children, and I am the 7th youngest.  I am 45 yo...My family knew about my alcohol addiction, and that was quite obvious.  But since being sober for 8 years now, I have instead chosen to take lots of pain meds to make me feel good.  This is not obvious to my family or friends at all.  So it's quite easy to hide it if you need too.  Most of my pill taking is at night, to help me sleep, and to help me feel relaxed.   Feel free to ask me any quesions......(Phew, I did it.  I told the truth)...As always, with L.O.V.E  xox

i'm not going to tell you it's bad, you already know the truth. but, if you need support, i'm here for you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Yes, I know it's bad, and everyday I tell myself, this will be the last day.  I can function very normally.  When you taken analgesics and codeine and paracetemol, a trick is to drink COKE, because it stimulates the metabolism and gives you more of a buzz.  Most of my pill taking is of the evening, but I do not Dr shop.  I am on valium, and I also take 10 strong pain meds with it and then take 10 phenergan as well, all at once and in the evening so I can sleep.  I have trouble sleeping.  So, not saying MJ was a drug addict, just saying you can function normally during the day, but only take them at night when you are home alone, and nobody would know the difference.  I wake up feeling very normal.  I just wanted to share this because I hope it will be of help for the hoax debunking.

Rebbie is probably just been forced to speak this time, as the other family members are probably sick of having to lie in public again.  

But I agree that it is so strange that the families testimonies go against justice for MJ.  As always, with L.O.V.E  xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Thanks for being so open and honest. Hopefully you are on the road to healing. Best wishes.

hey 2good2btrue!!
thank you for sharing with us..i know that had to be hard to do..congrats on being sober with alcohol..
please be safe with the pill taking..with most addicts there is a underlying problems that one is trying to block out..dont want to face.. so take alcohol or drugs to numb this pain..often at times one will gain control over one problem by switching to another form of addiction..there is a lot of pain in this world..let alone the pain one can feel inside..i wont ask you what all you take and how much...but it does worry me..i do understand...and if you need to talk i am here..please try to remember when you have that pill in your hand that there are many people that love you very much and people that care and that if anything were to happen to you it would hurt them dearly and deeply..
please note that im not judging you at all and never would im not that kind of person..
just make a note that people do care and you are loved
if you want and since you beat one addiction you can beat this one as well..
huggs to you
suzz
you can PM anytime...

about the OP..some family members do not believe in taking anything for pain..and if you do so even if you just take one pill they think your an addict..just some family think and believe different when it comes to pain medication or any medications at that..ok im done lol
huggs to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

Quote from: "mjfansince4"

i'm not going to tell you it's bad, you already know the truth. but, if you need support, i'm here for you.
when did you start having trouble sleeping?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I had trouble sleeping after my mother died.....Thanks to all of you.for your kind words and support .  I consider you all friends and  family now.  Please remember that I can answer any questions about this issue in regards to MJ.  I have been abused by my father when I was young, I have also been sexually abused by my former primary school teacher, and have been raped.!!!!  So I am aware of pain and blocking it out.

I believe MJ could have been on some pain meds to deal with real pain, but like myself, eventually you can become dependant on them.  I had surgery once and needed to take strong pain medication, and then I liked the way it made me feel.

I don't believe MJ would use propofol at all.  There are so many other forms of sleeping aids, and propofol is not one of them.  Most addicts choose readily available medication in the form of pills.  MJ had a needle phobia!!!  Propofol is given intravenously, not orally.  I know he could have been addicted at some point but I dont believe he would use something like propofol, because it is too dangerous and actually stops you breathing......I think of my child all the time, and what if something happenned to me!!  I am a single mother of a 7 yo boy.  This is my opinion.  As always, with L.O.V.E  xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

I had trouble sleeping after my mother died.....Thanks to all of you.for your kind words and support .  I consider you all friends and  family now.  Please remember that I can answer any questions about this issue in regards to MJ.  I have been abused by my father when I was young, I have also been sexually abused by my former primary school teacher, and have been raped.!!!!  So I am aware of pain and blocking it out.

I believe MJ could have been on some pain meds to deal with real pain, but like myself, eventually you can become dependant on them.  I had surgery once and needed to take strong pain medication, and then I liked the way it made me feel.

I don't believe MJ would use propofol at all.  There are so many other forms of sleeping aids, and propofol is not one of them.  Most addicts choose readily available medication in the form of pills.  MJ had a needle phobia!!!  Propofol is given intravenously, not orally.  I know he could have been addicted at some point but I dont believe he would use something like propofol, because it is too dangerous and actually stops you breathing......I think of my child all the time, and what if something happenned to me!!  I am a single mother of a 7 yo boy.  This is my opinion.  As always, with L.O.V.E  xox

explain to me this feeling you like... and one question. is this pain you are experiencing due to the blame you put on yourself for the past pains you had no control of? I say this with all love, please love yourself just as much as you love others. let the pain go!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions