2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I have forgiven myself and the others that hurt me.  I spent 6 mths in rehab. and had to deal with all of this.  But I still can't cope with not sleeping.  I use over the counter meds because it just lets me sleep straight away.  MJ has alot of problems too.  Fame is a terrible place to be, with everyone watching every move you make.  Imagine being him for a day.  I just cant imagine him putting his children though that.  

So back to the topic of Is MICHAEL JACKSON A DRUG ADDICT??????  My answer is.............
Addiction is about CONTROL.  When your life in other areas are out of control, there seems like the only one thing you can control, is what you put into your body.

That's the real reason.  Not because of the way it makes you feel.  ITS BECAUSE YOU JUST WANT TO ESCAPE FROM ALL THE PAIN FOR A WHILE.  Michael is only human, but I don't think he would hurt his children like that.  Propofol is a death sentance.  He still had 3 beautiful reasons to want to be here.  And I have one!!!  My beautiful son.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

addiction is not about control. it's more like losing control. an addict is not in control. the high is in control. the drug (whatever method chosen) is in control, especially when you need it. i often would read a self help book or spiritual book when i have bouts of insomnia  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Thank you for your helpful insight on pain medication, and for telling your personal story. It's amazing how MJ's death is truly causing people to "Come together!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ok, as this is playing out we can expect CM won't be charged on June 14th after all MJ is a druggie there ya have it. All the family is basically "helping" Murray a lot he's gonna get off the hook. He cannot be charged for a death that didn't happen. It fits if you see all the family oh yes Mike he was a druggie that in turn helps Murray therefore June 14th we don't have a case let's all go home and have KFC. Mike gots it's all down to the last detail and then BAM perhaps bam on June 14th or sometime around that date still won't get my hopes up too high, but we want you back Mike. Why on earth would we want a reunion without the MAN it makes no sense he's got a lovely family although like in every family they've got flaws, but hey we want that reunion but with Mike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
OK....time for me to open up about myself.  I am addicted to pain medication, and I am a former alcoholic of 20 years.

So if you need to know anything about addiction, ask me....I am also from a family of 8 children, and I am the 7th youngest.  I am 45 yo...My family knew about my alcohol addiction, and that was quite obvious.  But since being sober for 8 years now, I have instead chosen to take lots of pain meds to make me feel good.  This is not obvious to my family or friends at all.  So it's quite easy to hide it if you need too.  Most of my pill taking is at night, to help me sleep, and to help me feel relaxed.   Feel free to ask me any quesions......(Phew, I did it.  I told the truth)...As always, with L.O.V.E  xox

I very rarely log in and make posts here but I read and respect the hard work on this forum.
I just read your post and I really want you to know that you are very courageous to write  your problems here and with so much honesty.  I understand what you mean about Control . I am glad of your strong feelings towards your child - your child clearly brings you back to reality and how much they need you - I hope you have a lot of support as you have been through some very traumatic ordeals in your life and should be proud that you have got through them. Those kind of memories take a lot of dealing with and coping with so I really just wanted you to know that admitting you have had a problem is a very brave thing to do and telling everyone also.  I am thinking of you and send you strong thoughts of comfort and hope that you can conquer any problem or even fears if they are still with you. I also think you are very special.

Much love

Empathyx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I felt it was time to share my experiences because Michael Jackson is also human.  The statistics show that 1 in 10 people suffer from some sort of addiction.  I wanted to share this because I feel Michael has been labelled a "Drug Addict: for too long.  He is Michael Jackson, not a drug addict. He had many real medical problems, that needed pain management.

In his 2005 trial, many other children came forward and stated they were also abused by him.  They knew there was an opportunity to cash in because by that stage, the whole world thought he was a peodophile and went in for the kill, even though they were lying.  

The family and other associates,  seem to be doing the same thing.....the only way this makes any sense, is if they are playing some sort of role, in relation to the 2005 trial.   They are confirming the lies that the world already believe, due to the media.  How can that be an advantage to finding the real truth????  Maybe it's all a set up, to catch all the enablers.  I'm still confused about this one!!!!   As always, with L.O.V.E xox  (I am strong and I will beat this)  xoxox
Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 06:57:26 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

:geek: i hope i am not misunderstood. personally i feel that all adults have problems, and we all have ways to deal with our problems. (i also believe everyone is addicted to something, and it doesn't have to be drugs, it can be sports, love, music, sex, exercise, image or whatever, so this all is quite normal to me)  i grew up during the crack era  and I have seen drugs and abusers almost my whole life, and one thing i notice about substance abusers is that they are filling a void or running from something. (can you see my professional therapist training shining through? lol) I only comment on this topic because I know when someone is ready to talk about their issues, they are ready for change, and maybe being on this site, can be quite helpful  :)  :)  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If I hear or read the word "intervention" one more time, I'm going to puke into someone's face.

How did they try to intervene? Via txt once a year?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

This is so amazing to me.
First Janet talks about her brothers death laughing and smiling
saying that is how she handles pain.
Jermaine says Michael was find when he went to the airport when he was so supposed to be at the hospital!!!
Latoya says he was killed but want say by who.
They saw the ambulance pictures but said nothing about them being fake.
They come to his house that morning to take sheets out of the house and what else no one knows.
NO ONE SAID HE WAS ADDICTED TO DRUGS UNTIL 10 MONTHS LATER JUST BEFORE THE TRIAL.
WOW!! WOW!!WOW!!!
SO THE LAST TIME HE HAD PROBLEMS WITH DRUG ADDICATION FOR PAIN ELIZABETH TAYLOR HELPED MiCHAEL GET TO A CLINIC TO HELP HIM WITH THIS PROBLEM.
SO WHERE WAS ELIZABETH?????
SHE IS SPEAKING ABOUT A REUNION WHILE RIGHT NOW THERE IS A MAN WHO KILLED HER BROTHER ON TRIAL. WHERE IS THE LOVE! PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME HERE!
EITHER MICHAEL IS ALIVE AND THEY ALL DO NOT KNOW IT OR HE IS DEAD AND HAD NO FRIEND OR FAMILY TO HELP HIM.  
SO IF HE HAS GONE TO THAT PLACE OF BLISS THAN THAT IS BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE WE ALL ARE GOING AND I SEND LOVE TO HIM
BUT FOR SOME REASON I FEEL HE IS NOT DEAD AND IS GONNA SHOCK HIS FAMILY, FRIENDS,
EMEMIES AND FANS ALL OVER THE WORLD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

2good2btrue thanx to be so open with us, God bless u ,and help to get over it :) We are all with u, i know what it means to lose someone dear to u.

So The Jacksons are contradicting themselves or playing with the media- at first they all said that they were not aware that Mike was an "addict", no way, and now they all began to contradict themselves saying just the opposite! :evil: and it is just before Murray's trial. On one hand if this is not a hoax(and i strongly believe that it is), their announcements will help Murray to be justified and to portray Michael as a drug addict, but on the other hand, if this is a hoax, they are doing a great job,this is the only way that Michael can help Murray to be justified and go on with his life. I just believe and hope that the 2nd version is the most plossible one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

2good2btrue,

Thanks for being brave.  Courage is fear but stepping out regardless of how you feel.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you so much Mashmike. I appreciate you so...
I wonder when it will all be revealed!
Peace to you always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

Quote from: "Bee Bee"
If I hear or read the word "intervention" one more time, I'm going to puke into someone's face.

*high five*
Seriously. I hadn't heard sh*t about Michael's "addiction" from his relatives before..
They should have been there more.
Whenever my super lactose-intolerant friend holds a chocolate to her mouth,
I'll literally slap it outta her hand. But she's just my friend. I'd be a lot stricter if she were family.
If my sister was an addict of ANY kind, I'd help her through it.
Not sit there and.. how do you say.. "Picarse el culo"?
Ugh.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Quote from: "loma"
Quote from: "Bee Bee"

*high five*
Seriously. I hadn't heard sh*t about Michael's "addiction" from his relatives before..
They should have been there more.
Whenever my super lactose-intolerant friend holds a chocolate to her mouth,
I'll literally slap it outta her hand. But she's just my friend. I'd be a lot stricter if she were family.
If my sister was an addict of ANY kind, I'd help her through it.
Not sit there and.. how do you say.. "Picarse el culo"?
Ugh.  :roll:

totally agree. if they were that desperate to intervene, there are other forceful (albeit, publicly damaging) ways to make him go to rehab. yes, you can only lead a horse to the water....but you lead that horse to the water so many damn times that eventually it will drink. if he was my family member, and -if like they claim- i wasn't let inside, i'd stand outside every day until he saw me. and i mean it. from morning to night.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

I tagree -  this plays into Michael's hoax plans beautifully.  CM won't be convicted and no one will go to prison for a crime that wasn't committed.  What a genious plan by a genious man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions