mumof3Topic starter

He has just tweeted this that he is with Michaels dancers today i thought i wouold let you know
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Yeah, and the fun part is that Timor does not go with the others on tour.

Rarabiljartbal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If i had been one of those dancers..   I dont think i could go on tour without Michael.  I mean, when you watch the TII DVD it was these kids DREAM to dance with MJ.. and then it didnt happen.

If it was me i would be devastated and would not want to go on a pretend tour after his death.  I would have to leave and go on to new and fresh projects.  Know what i mean?  Why prolong the sadness and disappointment?

Those are just my thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ijcsly

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Yeah, and the fun part is that Timor does not go with the others on tour.

Rarabiljartbal.

apparently "still the king tour " is off, and they're all rehearsing for the tribute in Rome
on june 25th:

ItsTravisPayneFollowing Follow Lists  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your lists:    We are currently preparing our tribute to The King of Pop to be presented on June 25th in Rome, Italy. Blessings to ALL!
6:07 PM Apr 15th via web
Reply Retweet    Greetings! Unfortunately, MJ's dancers & I are no longer involved w Ledon/Phoenix Ent. and Still The King Club Tour.-TP

when i watch "move like Michael Jackson" Belgium/Holland version , the presenters keep talking about tribute in London in August.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Are these supposed to be the continuation of those mystery rehearsals taht were going on after MJ "died"?  I really wonder what they are thinking if MJ is really dead...I mean do these guys seriously think that they can pull off a "MJ- like" show themselves?

Well.....All I can do i wish them best of luck....But I do think that If he's alive then..well...he could be preparing with them...or maybe not...I dunno :?  :?[attachment=0:3lkbodlf]012.jpg[/attachment:3lkbodlf]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Quote from: "ijcsly"
apparently "still the king tour " is off.

Still the king has never been "on".
The contact information didnĀ“t work, no ticket sales, nothing but a site on the internet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3Topic starter

I know what you mean my heart  would be to broken to dance those dances without him. Of is hard to understand how they can go on without their hero. Not unles they know that is what he wants
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Doctor Death"
Well.....All I can do i wish them best of luck....But I do think that If he's alive then..well...he could be preparing with them...or maybe not...I dunno :?  :?[attachment=0:2go1smpm]012.jpg[/attachment:2go1smpm]

Well, MJ don't need to prepare anything with them, the moves he knows them for more than 20 years :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

twitter account ] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This appears to be another "hoax" like the Still the King Tour. I went to the Rome tribute page and then clicked on the three links for tickets. All three links for tickets have no information regarding this event.

There were never any tickets to the Still The King Tour and all links on the Still The King Tour webpage are fake or invalid except for the "snake-charmer" link. :lol: :lol:  

Michael is having a blast with this hoax and he is putting it out there for the world to see the truth!

If anyone can verify that there are actual tickets to the MJM Memorial in Rome, please let us know!
Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 07:04:05 AM by lovemj4everandever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
This appears to be another "hoax" like the Still the King Tour. I went to the Rome tribute page and then clicked on the three links for tickets. All three links for tickets have no information regarding this event. Also, look at the los angeles phone number listed on the tribute page...that is not a CA number. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If anyone can verify that there are actual tickets to the MJM Memorial in Rome, please let us know! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The site is in Italian. The phone number is including the country code (001) that must be dialed from Italy to the United States. 323 284 5208 is a legitimate Los Angeles, California area code and prefix.

However...whatever is supposed to happen in Rome on the 25th, it doesn't seem to be an official event.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

mumof3Topic starter

that's interesting going to a snake charmer so people still can't buy the tickets. They are leavin it really late to organize it ok
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

apparently "still the king tour " is off, and they're all rehearsing for the tribute in Rome
on june 25th:

ItsTravisPayneFollowing Follow Lists  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your lists:    We are currently preparing our tribute to The King of Pop to be presented on June 25th in Rome, Italy. Blessings to ALL!
6:07 PM Apr 15th via web
Reply Retweet    Greetings! Unfortunately, MJ's dancers & I are no longer involved w Ledon/Phoenix Ent. and Still The King Club Tour.-TP

Ok, so if Travis admits there will be no Still the King tour, than why is his video on the site and why don't people remove the whole site???
For me it means one thing:
THE KING IS STILL ALIVE!!!! :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

smiles

well i have been trying to get tickets for that show from Billetlugen.dk NOTHING!.. seeking on that date there is nothing listed ( copenhagen 08/05/2010)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

.. wonder were they are performing and how you can get the hands on those tickets ???  really odd..  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Edit: Update 19 April 2010

Official site for the tribute is MJM Tribute - Michael Jackson's Memorial Tribute in Italian language!

Here is a little translation of the site.

" Marlon today announced via a videoconference that hes participating in the Michael Jackson Memorial Tribute organised by WordlLive Entertainment. 'The event will be held on June 25 in the Olympic Stadium in Rome, Italy. Itw ill be a classical concert in memory of Michael, but also a celebration of sound effects (from 3D tot 4D) by artists who were close or worked closely to Michael in his life, such as Dionne Warwick, Kim Carnes, Travis Payne, Lee John, Alfred Mccrary. Organisers today announced that two major internatioal acts will take the stage, as well as one huge Italian artists. Proceeds of the three-hour show will be donated to charity. "

" MARLON to attend MJ Memorial Tribute in ROME, Ital on June 25, Olympic Stadium. Celebration of MJ's life and of sounds and lots more! "
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions