Quote from: "msteetee34"
Wow I was wondering who this chic was because I always see her in recent photos with MJ.  I was wondering if she was one of his girlfriends or something.  I find it kind of suprising that she would be suing him for 44 million.  That number just sounds absurd especially for someone who is just a publicist.  The thing I don't get is why she would sue him now?  There are recent photos with her and Michael.  Why would she continue to keep working for a man that owes her money?  This sound fishy to me.  Alot of these stories coming out now by TMZ seem to fit right into a hoax for sure because they are so absurd.

It could also just be another example of someone trying to take advantage of Michael for his money. He had a lot of leeches around him. I agree - that is a lot of money for someone in her position. I feel bad for Michael.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

loma

These leeches are starting to make me sick.
If they took this long to make a claim, they shouldn't get one cent if they don't really deserve it.  :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

loyalfan

i can picture micheal watching all this unfold...micheal you can really see the people that surrounded you are mostly......leeches........hope this is helping you to make some serious decisions.......we the fans would work for you for nothing........we admire your talent so much.........you are genuinely loved by us micheal....xxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

I hope you're right loyalfan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

I have a couple of questions: Just because the estate rejects something is that the end of it? If legally MJ did owe her something from a contract does a rejection from the estate end it? I wouldn't think so, so I am confused about these rejections. Does it mean she will have to pursue it elsewhere or is that it? Also, one thing I find odd about Raymone...I don't get a good vibe from her but she swears on her life that MJ did not do drugs and she was with him constantly during and after the trial. She said categorically no evidence of drugs. Yet his family who wasn't around him is saying there was a big problem. wth??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

Yep. I wonder if all of these rejections ties into the hoax somehow? I mean would it ?

i am glad that the estate are rejecting all of these stupid claims by these people. I remember reading in a magazine (which i still have) of Raymone speaking of MJ. But also that she had received a letter stating that she was fired from MJ"s brother RANDY!!! But when she called MJ he said that he is the only person who could fire her?

RANDY operated for MJ like that?

Anyway if this does tie into the hoax ( all of the rejections) then our baby will be able to start with a clean slate hugh! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Souza and Mo...Please dont bash/ban me for saying this...This is long due

Frankly speaking, I am just sick and tired of these so called "close ASS-ociates" demanding money from the estate now that he's "gone".......These people want money? What for?

They couldnt do an ounce of good work for the man....Where were these "publcists" when the man was being trashed over and over again by the press? What did these people do to help when he was being treated like an old piece of trash.....like a commodity thats past its expiry date? The answer is a BIG nothing...Theyproved to be totally futile when he needed some good "publicity".....Now they want a bonus for being totlly worthless at their job[attachment=0:9nlvi2vt]012.jpg[/attachment:9nlvi2vt]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "Doctor Death"
Souza and Mo...Please dont bash/ban me for saying this...This is long due

Can people just stop making remarks like this? We don't just ban people, we have a good reason if we do so, this is not one of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Inquiry: "why are you sueing the estate"
Answer: "I am jobless"
Inquiry: "what has led to your situation being jobless?"
Answer: "hoax websites."

(Imagine that would apply to some financial bank gamblers and politicians, too.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: )

I am still waiting for some guerilla marketing following the viral marketing initiatives.

Harvey, take a position on this:
How much guerilla marketing ad space have you reserved yet?
(Or should we look at TMZ's MJ articles as something that has been purchased by 1,000 pixel contact prize in advance?  
I would not exclude that all the articles are purchased web space...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

"close ASS-ociates"

hahaha good one ......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

Quote from: "msteetee34"
Wow I was wondering who this chic was because I always see her in recent photos with MJ.  I was wondering if she was one of his girlfriends or something.  I find it kind of suprising that she would be suing him for 44 million.  That number just sounds absurd especially for someone who is just a publicist.  The thing I don't get is why she would sue him now?  There are recent photos with her and Michael.  Why would she continue to keep working for a man that owes her money?  This sound fishy to me.  Alot of these stories coming out now by TMZ seem to fit right into a hoax for sure because they are so absurd.

well i m curious to see which recent pics of MJ show him next to raymone?? That would be very odd, to say the least. Cause she was fired beginning of 2008 or even end of 2007...and nobody cried on that. She s an evil greedy woman and she just proved it again

and i guess she s not gonna stop it there and will go and ask for money in a civil court....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:shock: 44million?  I though it was 44 thousand.  Oh hell no.  Where do these snakes come from with these astronomical figures for "services" rendered to MJ?  Thats laughable to say the least.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "~Souza~"

What is it with all those wanting $$$$$ ? Why didn't they have the balls to claim before June 25?

She did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PrettyYoungTeletubby"
Quote from: "~Souza~"

What is it with all those wanting $$$$$ ? Why didn't they have the balls to claim before June 25?

well indeed raymone filed for the 44m beginning of may 2009....

What i dont get is why they write longtime publicist/friend...come on she worked for him since the trial and was already gone beginning of 2008...that s not what i call longtime. Neither a friend. Friend do not ask for 44m dollars....i read she was earning 30000 a month...how does she come to such an amount anyway? profit sharing? BS

i remember when she appeared, i didnt trust her from the get go. As most of the peeps surrounding MJ she was only motivated by greed and u could read that on her face.

I hope nobody ever trusts her again as a publicist after claiming for millions she didnt deserve

I think this was supposed to be a % of the deals she brokered for him - like loans from Sony etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjkate"
I have a couple of questions: Just because the estate rejects something is that the end of it? If legally MJ did owe her something from a contract does a rejection from the estate end it? I wouldn't think so, so I am confused about these rejections. Does it mean she will have to pursue it elsewhere or is that it? Also, one thing I find odd about Raymone...I don't get a good vibe from her but she swears on her life that MJ did not do drugs and she was with him constantly during and after the trial. She said categorically no evidence of drugs. Yet his family who wasn't around him is saying there was a big problem. wth??

I believe her about the no drugs and not because I think Michael to be a saint or just can't believe it about sweet Michael.  Not all the Jacksons have said this about Michael or am I wrong on that?  Sadly, I think it's some kind of career move for some.  I do get the feeling just recently that Janet has been told to say that and for reasons I don't even want to think about.  I don't say that easily either.  I prefer to take people at face value.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions