Re: Read the tweets from "thetruthofitall"
April 20, 2010, 08:40:04 PM
wait so gary hudson, an acting coach, is behind all the recent world drama?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

April 21, 2010, 02:24:35 AM
No, her post from 2009 was : "Gary Hudson is a normal person not the actor"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 02:38:23 AM
Here are some tweets from the midnightmlk 2009 (before deleted her account)

the truth on his sorry a... and he shut my pc down . but i got a lot tell Gary and i will tell it if you dont leave me alone.I know everyth.
about 1 hour ago from web

woww I guess Gary trip out on me cause he black out my computer for a min. but ha i am back on bastard,He is a fking coward I was telling
about 1 hour ago from web

He just play mind games. not a ghost .. human being that play mind games
about 2 hours ago from web

Gary Hudson is not an actor .. just a regular person like me and you but dangerous/coward

I also think that if everyone could do these things it would be the end for us all ,this world would be no more.

I do not call these things powers I call them things we all can do but have forgotten how to/and its so very simple and easy as walking

As God is my witness,and all that is holy and on all the new babies in the land I tell the truth.If this is the way i get it out so be it.

for his f...k up shit.But oneday very soon I will tell all that he has done,I know no one will believe me but YOU KNOW WHAT. I do not care

He just did something Last night.. I know he did it playing games again .You see he control people minds and they blindly do things cont

He is human like me and you but can do these AP,telekiness.mindcontrol you name it. but in the wrong hands its a dangerous tool.I hate him

I will try to get some sleep but sleep aint easy up and down all f...king night. I just wish he would just get the hell out of my house
about 3 hours ago from web

but hang up on me. I tell my pastor they pray for me.. but I know i have to find help . this fool is crazy insane or something,

I am praying he will she is out of the hospital now safe for now My God what have I done to deserve this. I call the police but they all con

Well GH name is Gary Hudson skill in all types of evil but is a coward hiding in the shade.I am begging him to leave my mom alone
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 07:43:30 AM
She talks about Michael Jackson (MJ) and just before June 25th ("When Michael Jackson passed away") she starts to say that MJ needs help.

It's so creepy. I mean even before June, let's say April, she talks about two persons MJ and GH. MJ is definately Michael Jackson because in June 25th she says that he suffered for a cardiac arrest and that he is not dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 07:48:52 AM
There are some more tweets from her

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 08:12:42 PM
I must say it's hard for me to trust someone talking about a man controlling hearthquake in Mexico  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I think the only person needing help here is HER
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Re: @thetruthofitall
February 11, 2011, 03:34:41 PM
We seem to forget 'bout the good ol' Midnightmlk...  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

mumof3

February 11, 2011, 03:59:11 PM
The new midnightmilk is always sad and asking for help so not sure about that one but the old midnight milk and truthofitall I found worrying and I steered clear
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 18, 2011, 11:16:01 AM
suspicious// again

thetruth ofitall
If all the Powerful Renowned Psychics would check this out what i am saying is true.Check it out.Help Us. Gary Hudson has done bad things.
8 hours ago

thetruth ofitall
MJ is under mental attack and Gary Hudson is doing this.I am asking all the Psychics to help me out on this,Our beloved MJ is in trouble
8 hours ago

thetruth ofitall
Still in deeeep trouble nothing has change Needs help.Gary Hudson is the ONE doing this and still is.Hes in columbus Ohio at the OSU mental
8 hours ago

thetruth
It won't be long now.. The truth shall be completely told.Gary Hudson will be telling it all.What he did to MJ How it all happen
8 hours ago
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

July 18, 2011, 11:41:35 AM
MJ is under mental attack? what a load of crap! It's more likely that the person who wrote that is under it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

July 18, 2011, 11:52:56 AM
the best you can do is IGNORE this account. please. It's old, the person is mentally ill and I mean it. Get out of her page and simply ignore her. There's now use is following such people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 18, 2011, 12:29:32 PM
This person was posting that MJ was alive right after the news, and also posting before June 25th that he was going to be murdered.

This person sent me messages last year via twitter talking about starseeds and all that. Gave me the impression of being under a psychotic state.
He/she also mentions that GH is "in columbus Ohio at the OSU mental", so that means that she/he is also in that unit either as a worker or a patient. If is the 2nd option, I am surprised that a patient has access to internet on the 1st place, if not, i wonder how come that after 2 years the same story goes on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

July 18, 2011, 01:15:21 PM
Amazing how everything is related somehow, even if this Gary Hudson is not the same  may be. Who is who?

#Final Curtain: Eternal Resting Places Of Hundreds Of Stars, Celebrities, Moguls, Misers & Misfits
(Paperback)by Margaret Burk, Gary Hudson

Publisher: Seven Locks Press (Jul 1996)
Price:
Rs. 1333

#The broadcast journalism handbook
 Von Gary Hudson,Sarah Rowlands

#Astral guest: Gary Hudson, author of 'Revelation: Awakening The Christ Within' and 'The Secret Things: The Hidden Wisdom of The Gospel of Thomas'

#Three books Gary hudson has written:

-Revelation: Awakening the Christ Within -
-We Have Come From The Light -
-The Secret Things: The Hidden Wisdom of the Gospel of Thomas

Gary Hudson:
Author of:

A single-stage to orbit thought experiment
    A single-stage vertical takeoff and landing space transport for lunar settlement and establishment and resupply
    A Reusable Commercial Space Transport in a World of Expendables: Development, Certification, and Operation
    History of the Phoenix VTOL SSTO and Recent Developments in Single Stage Launch Systems
    Phoenix: A Commercial, Reusable Single Stage Launch Vehicle
    Phoenix Briefing
    Phoenix M: A Small SSTO Launch Vehicle for Commercial Space Transport Missions
    The ROTON Concept and its Unique Operations
    A Single-Stage Vertical Take-off and Landing Space Transport for Lunar Settlement Establishment and Resupply

Fallen Angels (1991) (ISBN 0-7434-3582-6) is a Prometheus Award-winning novel by science fiction authors Larry Niven, Jerry Pournelle, and Michael Flynn published by Jim Baen. The novel was written as a tribute to science fiction fandom, and includes many of its well-known figures, legends, and practices. It also champions modern technology and heaps scorn upon its critics - budget cutting politicians, fringe environmentalists and the forces of ignorance. An ebook of this text was among the first released by the Baen Free Library.

The novel takes aim at several targets of ridicule: Senator William Proxmire, radical environmentalists and mystics, such as one character who believes that one cannot freeze to death in the snow because ice is a crystal and "crystals are healing." It also mocks ignorance in journalism, which greatly helps the main characters (for example, one "expert" cited in a news article believes that the astronauts must have superhuman strength, based on a photograph of a weightless astronaut easily handling heavy construction equipment) and the non-reality based community in general. Several real people are tuckerized into the book in a more positive light, including many fans who made donations to charity for that express purpose and a character called "RMS" (presumably Richard M. Stallman) who leads a network of hackers called the Legion of Doom, connected by a series of pre-Internet BBS systems.

Gary Hudson has been involved in private spaceflight development for over 25 years.

Hudson is best known as the founder of Rotary Rocket Company, which in spending ~$30 Million attempted to build a unique single stage to orbit launch vehicle known as the Roton. Rotary Rocket built a landing test simulator (the Roton ATV) which flew three successful test flights in 1999.

He also helped found Transformational Space (T/Space) in 2004.

He also helped found Airlaunch LLC which was awarded the DARPA/USAF FALCON project in 2003.[citation needed]

Previous projects included designs of the Phoenix SSTO, the Percheron, and other rockets, founder of Pacific American Launch Systems, and various consulting projects.

Hudson appears as a character in the novel Fallen Angels, along with his Phoenix SSTO.

Interesting article:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

_Anna_

July 19, 2011, 12:47:24 AM
Gary Hudson is as real as Berry Shaw.  Just learn to ignore such characters.....  once and for all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 19, 2011, 04:51:46 AM
Some of the books posted could be interesting to read, or have a quick scan. Since the hoax started, people talked about awakening and bible texts have been shown, how convenient.

Once again, the use of GH connected to MJ looks to me like a marketing tool for people to do a search and read.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back