Re: The plastic surgery issue
April 21, 2010, 10:10:13 AM
So I went through the pics again, and here is Mike from the Thriller era up to 2005, so there is 20 years in between and a lot of faces, yet we end up with... the same face yet some years older with some work on the nose. I don't see anything other changed, but maybe that's just me.

EXACTLY. In my opinion the only things that have changed are skin tone, nose (a bit), hairstyle, age and weight. He HONESTLY doesn't look THAT different. Thanks for this Souza! With L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with."    beLIEve with L.O.V.E. the truth will prevail, as it always does.

April 21, 2010, 11:39:58 AM
Quote from: "teine21"
Quote from: "spike21"
Only chinese grow old without changing ! :lol:

That's not true. I'm part Chinese, even Chinese people change when they get old. It's HUMAN NATURE :D Only plastic people grow old without changing  :lol:

LOL!! Only American Indians grow old without changing!!! Im part american indian and 40 yrs old and I look the same as when I was 20. Seriously. My brother is the same way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loes

April 21, 2010, 01:38:51 PM
Quote from: "chiaraweb"
Quote from: "Loes"
The lips look just a very little different at O2 because of the way he puts on the lipliner (to fill it up with lipstick).

yeah
lips are the same but on the right there is a red line of makup place OUT of the lips

Exactly, make-up can look a bit different each day if you look close.
In this photo indeed the lipstick was a little OUT of the lips, which make the lips look a little different ...  ;)  If you take a good look you see the lips on both pictures are just the same.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 05:19:32 PM
Good black don't crack! Hahah omgah i had too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 06:13:18 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

That's not true. I'm part Chinese, even Chinese people change when they get old. It's HUMAN NATURE :D Only plastic people grow old without changing  :lol:

LOL!! Only American Indians grow old without changing!!! Im part american indian and 40 yrs old and I look the same as when I was 20. Seriously. My brother is the same way.

LOL Everyone changes at some point when they get old. My mom is half Chinese & half White, she looks exactly the same as she did when she was 20 as well, she's 46 now. My dad is Samoan & he's 49 about to turn 50 & he doesn't look it at all. I'm hoping to take after them, I'm 22 right now & people think I still look 15-17  :lol:  But it's more of an individual thing. Some people are lucky to have good skin, good health etc & they age beautifully. Others not so much. You can't really make such a generalized statement about a certain race of people because each individual ages differently. I have a lot of Native friends & some of them look 40 when they're not even 30 yet. Others are 60 & look 30. Same with other people I know or have seen who are other races. It just depends.
Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 06:18:09 PM by teine21
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

April 21, 2010, 06:16:45 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

LOL Everyone changes at some point when they get old. My mom is half Chinese & half White, she looks exactly the same as she did when she was 20 as well, she's 46 now. My dad is Samoan & he's 49 about to turn 50 & he doesn't look it at all. But it's an individual thing. Some people are lucky to have good skin, etc & they age beautifully. Others not so much. You can't make a generalized statement about a certain race of people because each individual ages differently. I have a lot of Native friends & some of them look 40 when they're not even 30 yet. Others are 60 & look 30. Same with other people I know or have seen who are other races. It just depends.

VERY TRUE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

April 21, 2010, 07:30:54 PM
Thanks guys.
I was like.. "CHIN IMPLANTS!?!  :? Lolwutrotflmaobbq"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

April 21, 2010, 07:44:24 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Everytime we have a thread about doubles with some pictures, I often see people say "well, Michael had some work done, that changes your face". Did he really change himself that much? I don't think so.

So I went through the pics again, and here is Mike from the Thriller era up to 2005, so there is 20 years in between and a lot of faces, yet we end up with... the same face yet some years older with some work on the nose. I don't see anything other changed, but maybe that's just me.

All i can say is GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS. He melts me to the core. sigh..........and im 49 yrs old. sigh...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

paula-c

April 21, 2010, 08:43:02 PM
The difference in the time of Thriller and the other photos are the eyebrows, can be viewed differently depending upon the amount of makeup you have, now the chin implant in the person of 02 is more pronounced in comparison to the photo that next door and I see the mouth a little different but the lipstick this very badly placed, I think Michael is very careful in those details. I believe that the rate of 02 is not Michael, as for the implant on the chin, perhaps surgery has made some small dishes

Differences have them doubles. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 21, 2010, 09:53:09 PM
I wish i could have eyes like his..  i think i might have plastic surgery myself.  I want my jawline and mouth better than it is and also work done on my eyes to make them bigger.

If Michael did it, then maybe i should improve too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 01:48:39 AM
I think over the years Michael's chin has become more prominent.  He has a very distinct chiseled square chin.  Also it seems that his teeth have become more pointy over time.  They were more square and straighter when he was younger.  It seem like the thing that has changed the most is the cleft in the chin. Sometimes it looks really deep and sometimes it doesn't.  I also noticed that his nose recently went back to looking more fuller.  He has changed his hair alot too but you can still tell it's him.  I think around 2001 when he did the anniversary special he was using botox and fillers.  He was also more heavier in 2001.  That's the changes I've notice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 02:51:37 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
I think over the years Michael's chin has become more prominent.  He has a very distinct chiseled square chin.  Also it seems that his teeth have become more pointy over time.  They were more square and straighter when he was younger.  It seem like the thing that has changed the most is the cleft in the chin. Sometimes it looks really deep and sometimes it doesn't.  I also noticed that his nose recently went back to looking more fuller.  He has changed his hair alot too but you can still tell it's him.  I think around 2001 when he did the anniversary special he was using botox and fillers.  He was also more heavier in 2001.  That's the changes I've notice.

I agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 02:58:17 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I wish i could have eyes like his..  i think i might have plastic surgery myself.  I want my jawline and mouth better than it is and also work done on my eyes to make them bigger.

Michael didn't have surgery on his eyes. Quite a few of his siblings have the big eyes too. He's always had them. & I don't get what the fascination with having big eyes is? My eyes are big & I don't see why people want to make theirs bigger? I don't mind my eyes, they are fine. Big, almond shaped & hazel. But I did get teased a little bit when I was younger for having big eyes. It didn't bother me. But I just really don't understand you wanting to change your eyes. The grass is always greener on the other side. I saw Jessica Simpson's new show when she was in Japan & there was a girl she was talking to who was about to have surgery to make her eyes bigger. I find it weird, sorry. I think if someone has a flaw that they don't like, like a crooked or wide nose, or something like that plastic surgery is fine. But when people start doing it to completely alter their image & become more like someone else or try to create a new face, it's really unhealthy. I think MJ only changed his nose & his cleft. & I agree he may have experimented with botox & fillers. But that's it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 05:17:32 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Michael didn't have surgery on his eyes. Quite a few of his siblings have the big eyes too. He's always had them. & I don't get what the fascination with having big eyes is? My eyes are big & I don't see why people want to make theirs bigger? I don't mind my eyes, they are fine. Big, almond shaped & hazel. But I did get teased a little bit when I was younger for having big eyes. It didn't bother me. But I just really don't understand you wanting to change your eyes. The grass is always greener on the other side. I saw Jessica Simpson's new show when she was in Japan & there was a girl she was talking to who was about to have surgery to make her eyes bigger. I find it weird, sorry. I think if someone has a flaw that they don't like, like a crooked or wide nose, or something like that plastic surgery is fine. But when people start doing it to completely alter their image & become more like someone else or try to create a new face, it's really unhealthy. I think MJ only changed his nose & his cleft. & I agree he may have experimented with botox & fillers. But that's it.

I agree. There are so many things in my looks that I'd like to change and have been wanting to do so since I was a teenager but I just don't think I could. Hair and such yes but implants and stuff? I would probably not be happy anyway so why waste the money? Michael has the most beautiful eyes without any surgery done to them but he (or his make up artist) know how to enhance them even more with make up and that's something we could all do easily ;) . Notice how we love all Michael's looks? That's because his beautiful soul shines through. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and to me love makes the imperfect (which we all are) person perfect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 10:00:15 AM
Ah yes, you pretty much just said what I've always said. People (especially people who work in a certain media..) seem to forget how eyeliner and eye makeup can really enhance and alter your eye's appearance. Haven't you guys ever noticed that during the Dangerous era, there were times when his eyes looked small comapared to normal, like the Dangerous pic Souza posted? They never really looked like that again- it was liner.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions